[ROM LEAK] Acer_LiquidE_1.100.05_EMEA

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest Ale94
How could I remove apps that come with this bin?

With adb shell rm or Root Explorer. They are in the /system/app folder. :)

Guest VooDoo7mx

While flashing with Acer Tool 3.1 something went wrong and the flashing process on my pc stopped, with no errors schown on the phone screen.

Now My Liquid ist just booting into fastboot and I don´t know what to to do. I´m supposed to get my Liquid recognized with the Acer Tool again so I can start a new flashing process.

Can someone help me?

Edited by VooDoo7mx

Guest m106
While flashing with Acer Tool 3.1 something went wrong and the flashing process on my pc stopped, with no errors schown on the phone screen.

Now My Liquid ist just booting into fastboot and I don´t know what to to do. I´m supposed to get my Liquid recognized with the Acer Tool again so I can start a new flashing process.

Can someone help me?

Try this http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...lashing-0-014/# I could solve my Problem on this way.

Edited by m106

Interesting new feature in Acer Settings called "Data Conn. Scheduler". You can disable data connections for example 23:00 -> 06:00 when you don't need them. Great for saving battery automatically.

Guest m106
I cannot get into recovery with 1.100....

Any help?

Thanks

If you flash a new Firmware, you have install the Recovery Image again.

Guest arnaud29200

I can't install recovery 0.5.3

when i want to reboot in bootloader (adb rebot bootloader) , liquid reboot in normal mode

Guest Shreedhan

How am I rooting this? It's been ages since I dabbled in rooting etc (done it before successfully for 1.6).

I'm on a Mac.

Guest simoneser

Try to power off the liquid, then connect it to usb and push volume down + back button + power button and see if it goes in bootloader

Guest simoneser

:-)

Anyone is noticing YouTube forceclosing? It was working when I had installed the bin, but now is forceclosing....