Pulse 2.1 Windows Drivers - 7, Vista & XP

Guest ogiogi

Guest h3dshot
Yeah. The drives installed correctly on 2 XP PC's, ADB and fastboot working. And there are no x64 XP drivers for the Pulse i think.

Try and uninstall everything. I mean all Pulse devices from device manager, PC Suite (delete the folder from program files too), delete all drivers and folders that you have downloaded. Restart the PC and make sure that you have 4 unknown devices in device manager with the phone booted. Then download the drivers and install.

ha your a mind reader! i was in the middle of doing that:)

have uninstalled pc suite and deleted drivers from device manager

gunna reinstall pc suite then not connect my pulse, go to program files and replace those drivers with 2.1 drivers

and hopefully that will work ;)

Guest h3dshot

update: tried uninstalling tmob devices from device manager, uninstalled pc suite and deleted all folders and drivers of it, rebooted reinstalled pc suite>replaced drivers in programfiles-pcsuite>tried updating in dev manager and still same error box

also after that i repeated the uninstalls in dev manager and uninstalled pc suite deleting all folders and files again, this time i did not reinstall pc suite and just connected phone with unknown devices in dev manager, tried updating and again same errors...

does this mean ill have to wait for tmob uk to release an official 2.1 with official drivers?

Guest ogiogi
update: tried uninstalling tmob devices from device manager, uninstalled pc suite and deleted all folders and drivers of it, rebooted reinstalled pc suite>replaced drivers in programfiles-pcsuite>tried updating in dev manager and still same error box

also after that i repeated the uninstalls in dev manager and uninstalled pc suite deleting all folders and files again, this time i did not reinstall pc suite and just connected phone with unknown devices in dev manager, tried updating and again same errors...

does this mean ill have to wait for tmob uk to release an official 2.1 with official drivers?

There is a new PC Suite in the Hungarian update zip with new drivers.

Guest h3dshot
There is a new PC Suite in the Hungarian update zip with new drivers.

ooooh i still have those files on my pc too! YOU ARE GOD:p

ill give it a bash and let you know how it goes thanks

Guest h3dshot

eurghhhhhh!!

still doesnt recognise the phone when in bootloader

just looked in program files>driver > and theres no folder for xp, im assuming this means theres no drivers for xp?

Guest ogiogi
eurghhhhhh!!

still doesnt recognise the phone when in bootloader

just looked in program files>driver > and theres no folder for xp, im assuming this means theres no drivers for xp?

Yeap you're right. Just checked.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest realppl
hahahaha:D my god! i think my pulse and computers both detest me:p

h3dshot, don't be so alone... I have the same problem.

Let us share some more info... what laptop are you using? My laptop is a Macbook Pro from 2007 using windows XP in Boot Camp, althought I don't think this is the problem...

After I read this thread, I did not notice the explanation that when the phone is booted, the driver that is missing is for "Android Adapter ADB Interface"... and when is fastbooted the missing driver is for "Android Sooner Single ADB Interface" (at least for me) which is some driver related to the screen (I've read it somewhere)

Cumpz and thanks in advance

Guest Steven Lloyd

when i plug my pulse in i only get one unknown item and none of the drivers work has anyone else had this???? its clearly stopping me rooting also it does not show up in linux i run from a cd would it need to be fully installed ?? the picture is the two things i see with pulse plugged in

post-731244-1280318232_thumb.jpg

Guest ogiogi
when i plug my pulse in i only get one unknown item and none of the drivers work has anyone else had this???? its clearly stopping me rooting also it does not show up in linux i run from a cd would it need to be fully installed ?? the picture is the two things i see with pulse plugged in

Is this with your device booted or in bootloader mode (blue screen)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest djmott
Windows 7 and Vista Drivers for the Pulse with Android 2.1.

T-Mo and Vanilla style :D

Install manually through Device manager.

x86 Pulse_Win7_Driver.zip work on Vista too.

x64 Pulse_2.1_Win7_x64_Driver.zip work on Vista too.

Win XP Pulse_2.1_XP_Drivers.zip

If you are having troubles installing the drivers on Win7 try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jf2mnmjytuy/installing drivers.zip

Thank you, thank you, thank you! After several evenings of banging my head against my keyboard and wanging the useless pc suite disc across the room like a shiny little frisbee, my beloved little pulse finally works with my XP EEE 901. The question is though, why wouldn't it before? I've spent hours going through the device manager/ point at the xp drivers in the installed directory/ nowt there circle. What's in the above zip that's not in the suite disk install directory xp file? Not checked yet cos I was so pleased to get this working I wanted to register and get on here to express my thanks for the sanity saving zip! Brilliant. Shame pc suite is still a pants app though............!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i have try over 3 hours to install the windows 7 driver for the t-mobile pulse.

no chance, it's not working...

all ways i know...

1. the only solution is to download the pc-suite from t-mobile, the file is called for t-mobile germany

2. you must install the pc-suite from t-mobile:

software_fuer_pc_suite_und_dialup_v100r001c09b100.zip

after that you can found the driver for working it without problems in win7 in this folder (standard directory for installation):

C:\Program Files\PC Suite\driver\Vista -> for Windows 7 X86 (32 BIT) works great, and original for Windows Vista

C:\Program Files\PC Suite\driver\Vista-AMD64 -> for Windows 7 X64 and Vista X64 -> not tested by me

C:\Program Files\PC Suite\driver\WIN2K -> for Windows 2000 -> not tested by me

C:\Program Files\PC Suite\driver\WinXP -> for Windows XP -> not tested by me

go trough the device manager, select one of the four entrys for your t-mobile pulse.

search in the above path

the driver will be fully installed correctly

-> repeat this step for all 4 entrys, and now the win 32 bit system found four different devices

that's all, the windows 7 drivers doesn't work for my german windows 7 32 bit system, i don't know why

i have zipped the driver folder from the above german t-mobile pulse pc-suite.

-> driver t-mobile pulse german allos win7 ready by everal.zip

(rename the file to .7z -> it's compressed with 7-zip (www.7-zip.org)

-> the the picture from the device-manager, when your device manager listed the four devices, all is correct.

driver_t_mobile_pulse_german_allos_win7_ready_by_everal.zip

post-599371-1283585958_thumb.jpg

Guest skycatcher

I cant get this to work- there is nothing showing up in the device manager as an adb i/f! My phone shows up under "other devices" and it doesn't like the driver files!

Help!

Thanks