[ROM] Vachounay 1.0.1 (16/05/2010)

Guest vache

Guest kurtzweber
well, i don't think that any program converts the database from 1.6 to 2.1, so it just restores the same database, causing slowness. I'm having the same problem with TitaniumBackupā€¦

mmm I tried also with Backup SMS (which creates an xml) but the same slowness appears...

Guest nabis

Hi

the rom is very good, but I can not change the keyboard to another one, it always comes to the HTC settings.

I tried to download keyboard updater, but the file is not available.

can you help me?

thx

Guest Marc0102

excuse me

how can i find the original wallpaper in this rom

when i change the wallpaper

i can't find the original one to replace

thanks a lot.

Guest lexxizzle

when i try to install it via recovery i get a signature error message, is there another way to install the rom?? plz

Guest nabis
Hi

the rom is very good, but I can not change the keyboard to another one, it always comes to the HTC settings.

I tried to download keyboard updater, but the file is not available.

can you help me?

thx

somebody?

Guest g4rb4g3

Could you tell us what you have done to make ADW Launcher work on your rom?

I tried the latest RC and it doesn't even show up in my phone.

I just get some error messages like,

Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE]
and
Package com.android.launcher has no signatures that match those in shared user android.uid.shared; ignoring!

Thank you!

Guest Mr.r9
Could you tell us what you have done to make ADW Launcher work on your rom?

I tried the latest RC and it doesn't even show up in my phone.

I just get some error messages like,

Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE]
and
Package com.android.launcher has no signatures that match those in shared user android.uid.shared; ignoring!

Thank you!

Same question Vache. I tried to update via recovery but it didn't work.

Guest nabis
i'm using smart keyboard pro with vachounay rom !!! what's your problem ???

when i want to change the keyboard, always come in the htc_IME settings, and never the pop-up window, which I can choose a keyboard

sorry, my english is bad

Guest Richard Hƶgberg
when i want to change the keyboard, always come in the htc_IME settings, and never the pop-up window, which I can choose a keyboard

sorry, my english is bad

Hold on a inputbox until the edit text window pops up and choose "input method".

Guest nabis
Hold on a inputbox until the edit text window pops up and choose "input method".

ohh thank you :rolleyes:

can you help me, how to move the applications to the sd card with malez revorey 4.3?

Guest Titi397

Been testing Xian and Batista, but this is by far the best room for my Liquid. The only thing I changed in the ROM before flashing it, is the launcher (kept with the original of 1.100.05_EMEA_GEN1) and added Root Explorer.

Vache: Is there any chance you can add the sound "hack" to this room, to improve it? Or make it a sort of update.zip to flash it in recovery?? It really makes difference (tested on Batista Rom) and for me this is the only thing that this rooms needs to be just perfect.

Guest Suxsem
Vache: Is there any chance you can add the sound "hack" to this room, to improve it? Or make it a sort of update.zip to flash it in recovery?? It really makes difference (tested on Batista Rom) and for me this is the only thing that this rooms needs to be just perfect.

ALSO

Vache, (http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liquid-liquid-modaco-com/309503/increase-touch-screen-sensitivity-only-tested-on-liquide-1-100-05-based-roms/), i'm try do start this script at every boot...

#!/system/bin/sh
sensitivity=25
noise=25
echo "set sensitivity to $sensitivity"
echo $sensitivity > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-005c/sensitivity
echo "set noise to $noise"
echo $noise > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-005c/noise
echo "done"[/codebox]

with LCR rom it is possible by execute:

[codebox]adb shell ins_run sensitive.sh "(sleep 90;echo 25 > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-005c/sensitivity;echo 25 > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-005c/noise) &"

it is possible to do that in your ROM? thank...