Photo Thread

Guest Rem1x

Guest BigBearMDC
You haz hadz coffeezz? ;)

Or, erm, super wakey upy pills? :(

Or, electric shocks from the probes on the back of your uber Pulse? :D

Is there a chance you could write to me telling me theres a chance for me to be written to by someone for the copy?

(That confused me to write...)

My GF is in italy, so there's noone telling me when to turn off my PC :(

Well I'll see if its okay to upload the UPDATA file.

It has been a few weeks ago since this was a hot topic :rolleyes:

Edited by BigBearMDC

Guest DanWilson
My GF is in italy, so there's noone telling me when to turn off my PC :D

Why Italy? And trust me, I'll hunt you down and tell you to turn off your PC. Ninja style. Oh yeah. :rolleyes:

No point in releasing it, just lots of people asking how to go back... And that wont be fun. Oh no.

I've just got my mum to tell me when to turn off my PC... Which is now. Goodnight partay peeps!

Edited by DanWilson

Guest BigBearMDC
Why Italy? And trust me, I'll hunt you down and tell you to turn off your PC. Ninja style. Oh yeah. :rolleyes:

No point in releasing it, just lots of people asking how to go back... And that wont be fun. Oh no.

I've just got my mum to tell me when to turn off my PC... Which is now. Goodnight partay peeps!

Have a nice night, Dan.

Watch out for monsters under your bed!

:(

see you tomorrow :D

Guest BigBearMDC
Oh man, can't believe you've got the 2.1 rom, I guess it's the Pulse rom, do you have any info on the Vanilla Rom?

That aren't really big news ... I already heave it since a few weeks running on my Pulse.

Haven't you followed my U8110 ROM thread?

But it's not Vanilla, it's the whole T-Mobile crap in it.

The 2.1 ROMs are based on that update I installed :rolleyes:

That aren't really big news ... I already heave it since a few weeks running on my Pulse.

Haven't you followed my U8110 ROM thread?

But it's not Vanilla, it's the whole T-Mobile crap in it.

The 2.1 ROMs are based on that update I installed :rolleyes:

Ooooh, I thought you had another one that was even newer, and yeah, I followed that thread night and day! :D

Guest Simon O
My GF is in italy, so there's noone telling me when to turn off my PC :(

Well I'll see if its okay to upload the UPDATA file.

It has been a few weeks ago since this was a hot topic :D

Would love this to be released. With a big fat disclaimer also :rolleyes:

Guest McSpoon

There is a huge risk if BigBear were to release the beta updata.app file and we were to install it, that we might not be able to upgrade to the final version afterwards (or any other version for that matter). Those updata.app files make far more changes than a normal Android ROM. Which is why BigBear has fully working vibration etc and we don't - it has reprogrammed his entire phone, not just the Android part. The problem is that it's permanent and cannot be undone (even nandroid backups would be totally useless). So I think it would be wise to wait for the official T-Mobile release.

No Paul told me that he's rearranging some things in the Chef's lounge, and that he will add me once this proces is finished :rolleyes:

BTW BigBear, You're not missing anything as no-one has posted to the Chefs lounge since December 2009. So if you're expecting a buzzing discussion community you'll be disappointed. It had a few posts which were mostly Windows Mobile focused but nothing Android related. The awesome thing is you get a cool chef icon. :D

Guest Simon O
There is a huge risk if BigBear were to release the beta updata.app file and we were to install it, that we might not be able to upgrade to the final version afterwards (or any other version for that matter). Those updata.app files make far more changes than a normal Android ROM. Which is why BigBear has fully working vibration etc and we don't - it has reprogrammed his entire phone, not just the Android part. The problem is that it's permanent and cannot be undone (even nandroid backups would be totally useless). So I think it would be wise to wait for the official T-Mobile release.

There is absolutely no way Huawei would have a pre-release 2.1 rom that cannot be upgraded to final when it totally reprograms the phone, preventing downgrades. If they did that then all the dev phones that Huawei are using would be rendered useless.

Guest BigBearMDC
There is absolutely no way Huawei would have a pre-release 2.1 rom that cannot be upgraded to final when it totally reprograms the phone, preventing downgrades. If they did that then all the dev phones that Huawei are using would be rendered useless.

Or they just use their own dev phones, with special debugging functions, what would make sense imho.

Guest McSpoon

True, that's a fair point. The dev phones would be rendered useless so it would make sense for Huawei to allow them to be upgraded. But we don't know for sure. It's a big risk. And I agree that there should be a big fat disclaimer with it if it was to be released.

Guest Stevos
  1. *bump* :(
  2. To everyone that thinks Wolfram Hofmeister (that's me :o) is an epic name, have a look at this:
    8jwzmwhn.jpg
This beer is called "Hofmeister" and it's logo is a Bear B)

Unbelievable, this can stood there for 8 years and I didn't realise there is a bear on it :(

They used to have an advertising slogan "Follow the bear"

I thought that was why you were called BigBear :o

I'm impressed with some of these photos, and I wonder if my camera might be a bit faulty. On 1.5 I never managed to get anything other than blurry rubbish except in the best possible lighting (indoors was useless.)

The 2.1 BB/Paul seemed to improve the camera considerably in my limited tests, I'm looking forward to tryinig the new official 2.1 to see how the camera works.

Of course then I won't be able to blame the camera for poor photos :D

Guest Rizzly

The return of the line-bug! Has anyone else had it on modaco R7?

I took some photos today, and the lines were in some of them...

Guest MarcusHenrique
If you zoom in enough on this picture, you'll be able to see MarcusHenrique's workplace :(

post-503895-1275151227_thumb.jpg

Haha, I can't see it though... it gets all blurry...

Guest MarcusHenrique
Astonishingly good pictures, although I directly shot the sun:

20100530185359u1.jpg

20100530185350u2.jpg

Greetings,

BigBear

Hah second pic! People do like Sat tv there huh?

BTW, I prefer your hood covered with snow! =P (I wish i had that here =/)

Guest dodge-167
Yay I tied geotagging, but it always shows my location @ 46.0000, 16.0000, which is in Slovenia :(

Hmmmm.... But Slovenia is small.... :o :o :( (big off)

Guest tonemgub

Heres my addition to this thread.

I swear the 2.1 update made the camera better!

rarely blurs now!

A vain attempt at being artistic LOL.

post-653215-1275430371_thumb.jpg

Edited by tonemgub