2.1 Vanilla based on r6

Guest Sh4d0w940

Guest eckengucker1
Thanks for that mate.

There is a folder in / called sdcard already. I have just rebooted the phone and I now seem to be able to reboot! Go figure!!!

All I now need to do is to figure out how to get apps to install onto sd card after titanium backup and all is well....

(any help in this matter is appreciated btw!)

Cheers

Phill

Can't you just restore the apps?

If not:

Open the Titanium-folder with default explorer and install the apps. You'll have to set "unknown sources"-option in application-menu!

BTW: Can you tell Paul that we need a Mod for your Pulse-subforum ^^

Does the mic work on this ROM?

It does

Edited by eckengucker1

Guest Daniel Williamson
FIXED WHITE CLOCK BUG:

Pah, had to install java-offline installer without administration rights. Damn workstation ^^

Shoudl work but isn't testet yet :)

How to install:

unpack services_jar.zip

adb remount
adb push path/to/services.jar /system/framework/
adb shell reboot[/codebox]

Services.jar-zipped attached ...

Hi been getting boot loop when i pushed this :/

Dan

Guest goce.nakov
Mic works perfecly fine for me ;)

As I said this is the best 2.1 ROM so far! :D

Best ROM my a.. :)

Where is my calendar???

Guest MarcusHenrique
Best ROM my a.. :)

Where is my calendar???

You calendar is in your a.. ;)

Mine is widgeted in the 3rd screen :D

Guest goce.nakov
You calendar is in your a.. :)

Mine is widgeted in the 3rd screen ;)

try to put reminder in your calendar and tell me if you suceeded

Guest MarcusHenrique
try to put reminder in your calendar and tell me if you suceeded

Hm.. i've never tried that, it's suposed to work by just clicking on a day? If so, then you're right, doesn't work.

Guest goce.nakov
Hm.. i've never tried that, it's suposed to work by just clicking on a day? If so, then you're right, doesn't work.

It can't work because there is no calendar app in this release (there is one in system folder but its not working)..... so the widget is linked to the calendar so you can add events etc.....but .... :)

Guest Basher52
yea me too but I couldn't install market apps, which I think I now know the reason of. Unfortunately it required re-flashing to fix rolleyes.gif

Nope, repair ext partion & fix package uid mismatches worked fine for me. Iam struggeling with toooo many reboots, nearly every 5 minutes, and id wiped erverythink.

I think thats the reason why BoBo could post the firmware, because its "rubbish" for T-Mobile. They sended once the message, that the Update, they got was totaly buggy and needs to be proofed a lot before they will ship it.

Greets

Guest JingleManSweep

Just updated my own build with the new "services.jar" and a "calendar". Not sure if it will work though, as it is still booting!

Fingers crossed!

Guest JingleManSweep
Just updated my own build with the new "services.jar" and a "calendar". Not sure if it will work though, as it is still booting!

Fingers crossed!

No, stuck in a boot loop! Oh well!

Guest MarcusHenrique
It can't work because there is no calendar app in this release (there is one in system folder but its not working)..... so the widget is linked to the calendar so you can add events etc.....but .... ;)

I really don't care that much, I just need to know which day it is.

Cause all my weekdays are: Work -> College

And all my weekends are: Drink -> pass out :)

Guest MarcusHenrique
3 reboots in an hour for me not a vast improvement over Paul and BoBo's ROM. Nice and fast though :)

Time since boot: 16:44:50

Guest JingleManSweep
Time since boot: 16:44:50

Yes, I get to around the 14-15 hour mark, then it reboots, then a few hours later, it reboots again, then before you know it, its rebooting every 10 minutes!

Guest flip360

running strong for two days now, no fc, no reboot, and i really dont care for the calendar :)

if you want it running why dont you just put it where it belongs to?

Edited by flip360

Guest masterpfa
running strong for two days now, no fc, no reboot, and i really dont care for the calendar :)

if you want it running why dont you just put it where it belongs to?

Not really the type of reply we have come to expect here, a bug is being reported by someone which hopefully will be fixed by time we receive the next update.

It appears some people suffering many FC's while others are not, with no real pattern, shae as this ROM seems exactly what the Pulse needs

Guest fenixorg

I'm using update 5 and I think I found a BUG.

Whenever I try to send some files from my computer to the phone using bluetooth. After a while it says cancelled by the user.

This was working on the Bobo and Paul version.

UPDATE: It looks like I have to enable the auto connect on my pulse for my computer. It's working fine now.

Edited by fenixorg