2.1 Vanilla based on r6

Guest Sh4d0w940

Guest GDanii

Hello

I've flashed the 7. version yesterday night, but I dunno why, I had a lot random reboots :rolleyes: The phone is just in sleep mode and I hear the start buzz. It happens in every 20-30 minutes. I don't use task killer or anything.

I wanted to see the log file, I've downloaded the SDK and tried the adb tool, get-status responds "device" so I think the connection is okay, but for logcat it is just waiting and nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Edited by GDanii

Guest gusthy
Hello

I've flashed the 7. version yesterday night, but I dunno why, I had a lot random reboots :rolleyes: The phone is just in sleep mode and I hear the start buzz. It happens in every 20-30 minutes. I don't use task killer or anything.

I wanted to see the log file, I've downloaded the SDK and tried the adb tool, get-status responds "device" so I think the connection is okay, but for logcat it is just waiting and nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

did U use dec update or chinee rom?

Guest GDanii
did U use dec update or chinee rom?

Hm yes I have the original dec update, but I don't have chinee rom, I don't really know what is it :rolleyes:

Now I flashed again and just restored the contacts sms etc... I'm interested...

Edited by GDanii

Guest Epohax

I am still using the update6 version, and over the weekend, I achieved uptime of 40 hours. So thursday, when I have the phone with me to work, it reboots like every hour.

From Friday evening to Monday evening is holds completely for over 40hours... The only thing I can imagine that was different is... my wireless network. At work, and when moving in the car etc. my phone uses 3G. But at home it detects I have wifi and he uses that instead.

The theory isn't foolproof however, since I have had reboots at home as well.

I have no clue :-)

Guest JingleManSweep
Sorry got to agree no one has got JIT to work stable :rolleyes:

Yes, I just repacked Update 7 with JIT disabled. Not sure if it will solve stability issues though!

Guest igor_anta
That was a modded zeam, I could upload that if you need it.

I heard it does not run so well on the later version of this ROM, though.

A bit late but someone on the GUIDE for vibrations topic was asking so i wanted to ask you about the framework. I'm using it, it's cool and I prefer it to the other that are flying around (espresso rocks:)), but the black letters in the notification area are a bother sometimes. I uploaded the framework starkos gave us a while back on the other topic and i remembered that it has a black bar and white letters. Can't you use it to combine the best of both worlds? Thanks for your great work on theming and helping us make the Pulse a bit prettier:D Cheers.

Guest Rem1x
A bit late but someone on the GUIDE for vibrations topic was asking so i wanted to ask you about the framework. I'm using it, it's cool and I prefer it to the other that are flying around (espresso rocks:)), but the black letters in the notification area are a bother sometimes. I uploaded the framework starkos gave us a while back on the other topic and i remembered that it has a black bar and white letters. Can't you use it to combine the best of both worlds? Thanks for your great work on theming and helping us make the Pulse a bit prettier:D Cheers.

Send me a link to the other framework, and I'll have a look :rolleyes:

And no worries, It's nice to see people are liking what I'm doing :D

Guest igor_anta
Send me a link to the other framework, and I'll have a look :rolleyes:

And no worries, It's nice to see people are liking what I'm doing :D

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/309...-pulse/page/60/

There you go, I uploaded it just minutes before I remembered to pester you with more requests:P Also i was wondering, did you try out NinjaMorph? I have no idea what that exactly is, maybe it's a messed up app or something, just asking. Cheers.

Guest starkos

The reason the text colour changed in mine I think was because I also swapped a statusbar XML file, which is in layout folder I think. BUT I found that for some bizarre reason it stopped market apps from installing by crashing when attempting to do so! The only way I could market apps to install again was by flashing a rom/nand from scratch, so make backups before fiddling with those XML files lol!

Guest igor_anta
The reason the text colour changed in mine I think was because I also swapped a statusbar XML file, which is in layout folder I think. BUT I found that for some bizarre reason it stopped market apps from installing by crashing when attempting to do so! The only way I could market apps to install again was by flashing a rom/nand from scratch, so make backups before fiddling with those XML files lol!

Worked fine for me, no problems. I was using it till the new espresso one was kindly made available to us:D In fact I'm still using your rom, even after the changes to get vibrations, really stable, great work mate!

Guest goce.nakov
Worked fine for me, no problems. I was using it till the new espresso one was kindly made available to us:D In fact I'm still using your rom, even after the changes to get vibrations, really stable, great work mate!

Can you two buggers :rolleyes: post the link of that ROM and what are the changes from Shadows r7

Guest goce.nakov
i am using it too and i must say of all the roms around this one seems the best :rolleyes: occasional reboots but...

good...now post the link so I can try it too :D

Guest fraxos

Guys, I need a major favour.

I installed this and so far it is working great but I really need RoadSync. Could any of you be kind enough to provide the full version as the MCR Kitchen?

Many thanks

Guest starkos
yep it does and you can ypdate it to the latest version

Been using LauncherPro from the market for a few days now but felt it was getting a bit sluggish at opening contacts etc, so just installed latest adw & wow! I'm sure it didnt use to be that fast! :rolleyes:

Guest Neo0016

hey guys!

firstable i have to say: EXCELENT work! wow! what a difference to the 1.5 rom!

but... can anyone tell me how i can get a german language pack for touchpal? that would be nice!

cheers!

Guest igor_anta
Been using LauncherPro from the market for a few days now but felt it was getting a bit sluggish at opening contacts etc, so just installed latest adw & wow! I'm sure it didnt use to be that fast! :rolleyes:

Hahahah, I can't imagine my phone without ADW right now:D That's the sole reason I'm not even trying the JIT rom, it conflicts with the launcher.

Guest olekole

Hello,

so i have UPDATET to 2.1 :rolleyes: it was yery easy and it is still works....

but..

- the quickboot dosn't work... (no reaktion for superuser)

- how can i fix the white clock in the lighgray bar ?

cu

olekole