2.1 Vanilla based on r6

Guest Sh4d0w940

Guest SoundSurfer
Guys, I need a major favour.

I installed this and so far it is working great but I really need RoadSync. Could any of you be kind enough to provide the full version as the MCR Kitchen?

Many thanks

+1 for RoadSync, it's the only thing keeping me from going "Vannila" style :rolleyes: .

Edited by SoundSurfer

Guest Sh4d0w940
Guys, I need a major favour.

I installed this and so far it is working great but I really need RoadSync. Could any of you be kind enough to provide the full version as the MCR Kitchen?

Many thanks

+1 for RoadSync, it's the only thing keeping me from going "Vannila" style :rolleyes: .

To get RoadSync download this rom and flash it, after flashing download the original from Paul and Bobo and open it with winrar or such.

Then goto data\app and extract Roadsync.apk to your sd card, then install it from your phone like any other app.

Sh4d0w940

Guest le_lutin

In order to remove an application from the ROM (for example I never use the touchpal keyboard), is it as simple as opening the update.zip and deleting the apk and the .odex files from the system\app folder?

There are some apps (the touchpal keyboard for example) which i can't uninstal once I install the ROM.

Guest Pipe Merchant

You don't really need RoadSync anymore in 2.1, the default email client supports exchange syncing.

Guest Sh4d0w940
In order to remove an application from the ROM (for example I never use the touchpal keyboard), is it as simple as opening the update.zip and deleting the apk and the .odex files from the system\app folder?

There are some apps (the touchpal keyboard for example) which i can't uninstal once I install the ROM.

Yes, but you'll have to resign the rom after you changed it. If you use root explorer you can delete these files after you have flashed the rom.

Sh4d0w940

Guest bindi
Yes, but you'll have to resign the rom after you changed it. If you use root explorer you can delete these files after you have flashed the rom.

Sh4d0w940

Just to confirm once again...when you flash this ROM with vibrate fix, you are unable to go back to Dec update or MCR 1.7. Is this correct?

Guest Sh4d0w940
Just to confirm once again...when you flash this ROM with vibrate fix, you are unable to go back to Dec update or MCR 1.7. Is this correct?

No, you can't go back to dec but you can go back to MCR 1.7. (or 1.8beta or any other rom in zip format)

Sh4d0w940

Guest le_lutin

Sh4d0w940

Thanks shadow.

Guest rob.m.clarke

USB Drivers.

What version of the host software/android drivers do I need on my pc?

I have version 7 install on my pulse, but windows fails to recognise it.

Guest DanWilson
We won't know until it's finished uploading so we can download it. :(

Is it still uploading? No wonder I cant download... Need it to be quick though, I want my 2.1 with vibrate, and see no point to flashing 5 times to make R6 work, then 5 more for R8 (Or update 6 and 8 for, like, OCD peeps :D )

Why is the link there if it's not uploaded though... :rolleyes:

Yeah it is uploading, check the parent directory... Only updates 0 - 7 exist..

Edited by DanWilson

Guest Sh4d0w940

Update8 is uploading now:

Update8

- Just a small update

- Disabled JIT (improves stability)

- Changed boot screen

I will keep trying to fix the clock color and other issues.

Be sure to report problems here: Systematic cleanup of errors

I added the link and almost posted this post already because it was finished and just had to do last test.

Unexpected I got a reboot loop so i had to change and reupload. It will be fixed in a min or so.

Sh4d0w940

Guest DanWilson
It was there a moment ago - honest guv'!

Well I got 403 a few minutes ago, now 404... Server should decide, don't want error 627 do we :rolleyes:

Ah I see now, well played Sh4d0w...

I think we need a nickname for you, like Bobo, erm... Help? :D

Edited by DanWilson

Guest Sh4d0w940
It was there a moment ago - honest guv'!

True, it's there again now.

It's still uploading though.

(You guys are too fast :rolleyes:)

Guest DanWilson
True, it's there again now.

It's still uploading though.

(You guys are too fast :rolleyes:)

What? Its a new ROM, we need it, like a junkie needs his fix of heroine, or the clouds must empty. Or me hosting a love party. It must happen, so it happens. We need these things for the world to turn. :D

Oh yeah, 403 again :/

Edited by DanWilson

Guest -Yaya-

So update 8 simply disables JIT?

That means that we will lose some speed in order to improve the stability?

Did you have any reboots so far?