2.1 Vanilla based on r6

Guest Sh4d0w940

Guest eelco_akker
My pulse now keeps on rebooting every 5 minutes. I've tried using autokiller but that hasn't solved it.

Anyone else experiencing constant rebooting?

Yep same problem here (v3 t-mobile)

Guest gusthy
My pulse now keeps on rebooting every 5 minutes. I've tried using autokiller but that hasn't solved it.

Yes.

For me it seems it occurs when it tries to transfer data with low radio signal. Of course, it is not a reproducible bugreport, but an estimation.

Guest Sh4d0w940

Yep same problem here (v3 t-mobile)

Yes.

For me it seems it occurs when it tries to transfer data with low radio signal. Of course, it is not a reproducible bugreport, but an estimation.

I don't have problems here, but I do have a good signal here.

Edited by Sh4d0w940

Guest gusthy

Root works, but strangely after initial boot root application Wait/FC-d constantly, couldn't make it run.

But a simple power off and on helps, now it runs.

BTW, I removed Voice Search, I love not having it :)

Guest screwface
*Edited*

Calendar: not vanilla, doesn't seem to be in the sdk image :S

File manager: not vanilla, also doesn't seem to be in the sdk image :S

Email: Vanilla

Music: will change it in next version

Gallery: will change it in next version

Calculator: Vanilla

Awesome :) You could probably pull the vanilla calender apk from the nexus one rom image. And could pull the file manager from the pulse 1.7 vanilla rom.

Guest Sh4d0w940

I'll upload Update4 now, and I will add a changelog to first post. (it's has all changes in it, I already made a changelog before you asked to upload :))

I've also added comments on the changes to explain some things.

*edit*

Awesome ;) You could probably pull the vanilla calender apk from the nexus one rom image. And could pull the file manager from the pulse 1.7 vanilla rom.

I will do that in update5 :D

Update4 will be the last for today, I think I'll make and upload update5 tomorrow.

Edited by Sh4d0w940

Guest Rem1x
Is that using metamorph or just editing the framework?

Dan

Editing the framework. When I have it fixed up, with Zeam integrated I'll upload it :)

Guest Csöpi

i just made a crappy quality video again. This time with update 2 T-mobile "style"

At the and i wanted to show i got quake 2 on it but the camera is to crap so you cant see s***:)

Guest Daniel Williamson
Editing the framework. When I have it fixed up, with Zeam integrated I'll upload it :)

See when i tried that i got constant reboot on tmobile boot screen ;)

I signed the framework.zip file first then added it to the rom itslef and signed that ?

Thanks

Dan

Guest Rem1x
i just made a crappy quality video again. This time with update 2 T-mobile "style"

At the and i wanted to show i got quake 2 on it but the camera is to crap so you cant see s***:D

;)

Link to quake 2 please :)

edit: found it!

Edited by Rem1x

Guest Richard_Arkless
Whoops again ;)

I don't use ftp very often :)

Fixed btw

lol amateur lol jk your rom is the best, haven't had a reboot yet

Guest Mohit Singhal

could you please upload it to some file sharing site...there is still some problem with the ftp link.

Cheers

Matrix

Guest starkos
Editing the framework. When I have it fixed up, with Zeam integrated I'll upload it ;)

Hey mate, can u check if u can still install apps from the market? As when I made a custom framework apk it all worked but stopped the market installing apps :)

Guest Daniel Williamson
Hey mate, can u check if u can still install apps from the market? As when I made a custom framework apk it all worked but stopped the market installing apps :)

I just changed mine and my market still downloads..

Dan

Guest starkos
I just changed mine and my market still downloads..

Dan

Cheers, I take it that it installed as well then. So strange that it affects mine. Could u tell me which files uve been changing please?

Guest Rem1x
Cheers, I take it that it installed as well then. So strange that it affects mine. Could u tell me which files uve been changing please?

Yeah, I bought bettercut, installed fine.

I only changed the drawable files.

Guest zerosignull

try making a ROM from the leaked Pulse mini ROM. I made a repack of the ROM using the update.zip kicking around on the forum. just replace the boot.img with our pulse boot.img. Spead was good and no errors. only one teeny weeney problem ... none of the bloody hardware works :)