Urvasi trial [UPDATE]

Guest amo

Guest neilg

Back on topic, has anyone tried and IM or sending a message yet. I tried sending to Mono, assuming you have used the same name. I am 'lucozadenrg' for the purpose of O trial (yes I know only 1 album) but I cant get any messages to send.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I managed to speak to Firaas yesterday, but messages i tried to send last night "couldn't connect to messaging server"...

Guest Rob.P

Prehaps we should all post our usernames on this thread if they differ from the ones we already use. You'll find me under "neosapian".

Guest Rob.P
i only changed mine because someone already had it! I guess I am just common!

I gave up with trying to variations on a theme and went for something completely different (in true python style :lol: )

EDIT: I take it the chat server is down as I can't seem to send any messages.

Guest Rob.P

Damn thing won't recognise my MP3 choons. What MP3 compressor works ok with this? I have all the ID Tag info filled (both versions). Does it affect it if it's in a folder?

I have mine in My Documents>My Music>[Album Name]>[MP3 Choon]

Guest neilg

not defo, (I knew someone would prove me wrong :lol: ) but I have tried using realaudio and audiogogo to encode them and 2 SD cards (128 and orange 64) and MMC card (32) and music lounge will only pick mine up if they are in the root directory........strange.....

Guest Chic0

I just encoded some mp3s i already have on my computer to really low quality ones. Think i encoded them at 32kbps. Afterall, there's no point of encoding them at decent quality if I'm only going to be adding them to my favourites list in MusicLounge. Also, keeps the filesize down so quicker to transfer to phone. :lol:

Anyone actaully managed to chat with someone using the program yet? What's the speed like?

Guest neilg

has everyone got messaging (chat) and standard messages working yet? None of mine ever seem to send or work, i just get them sent back to me with error messages. not that I am that worried you understand, would just be nice to get one message to go.

Guest mcfc2134

Managed to chat to some bird in the US on saturday evening and another one on Monday night. But thats about it! The chat aint bad, pretty good for the SPV but dont expect too much.

I am being disconnected loads tho and then have to take my battery out and restart the phone. Well annoying.

Oh and completely of the subject, my screen is well scratched and loads of the silver coating is coming off. You reckon orange will replace under insurance cover??

Cheers

Tim

Guest neilg

anyone who has got chat going, any chance of asking someone from the states what service they are using (see if it is a web based one?) CHeers Neil.

Doubt O will replace the phone for getting scratched but i dont know, mine was replaced net day because the heaset profile kept coming on (the post is on here somewhere!) :lol: