[APP 07.06] I C THRU U 1.0 Final - Auto Transparent Wallpapers

Guest Jumba

Guest Jumba
Jumba, just saw the screens from the first post. OUAOU! Amazing transparent effect.

Thanks m8. :) Hope everything works a-ok.

Sorry guys, I discovered a bug where the first button under "New Wallpaper" wasn't working properly. Please re-download from the first post.

Guest Jumba

Okay, last update. :)

07.06 - 1.0 Final Released! Fixed a small error in the backup script, fairly confident everything is running smoothly now. Also included install and uninstall scripts to remove any left-over files and registry entries.

Edited by Jumba

Guest andrew.mazlim
Okay, last update. :)

07.06 - 1.0 Final Released! Fixed a small error in the backup script, fairly confident everything is running smoothly now. Also included install and uninstall scripts to remove any left-over files and registry entries.

Downloading... Amazing effort, friend.

Btw... PLEASE, tell your countrymen, PLEASE DON'T USE THESE ANNOYING TRUMPETS, during World Cup's games!!!!! :)

I can't stand 10 minutes listening them, imagine an entire match!!!

Guest Jumba
Downloading... Amazing effort, friend.

Btw... PLEASE, tell your countrymen, PLEASE DON'T USE THESE ANNOYING TRUMPETS, during World Cup's games!!!!! :)

I can't stand 10 minutes listening them, imagine an entire match!!!

haha, dude I'm in Johannesburg and I hear them all day long. Folks have measured the sound from a Vuvuzela to be over 130dB when sitting right next to it. That's dangerous territory, and the officials are probably going to have to clamp down at some point.

So let me know if there any hiccups with the new release, am working on a new skin saving feature that will let you save your layout as a single skin file, to be re-loaded later or shared with others. The saving system is already in place, just have to work out the restore procedure. :)

Guest andrew.mazlim
haha, dude I'm in Johannesburg and I hear them all day long. Folks have measured the sound from a Vuvuzela to be over 130dB when sitting right next to it. That's dangerous territory, and the officials are probably going to have to clamp down at some point.

So let me know if there any hiccups with the new release, am working on a new skin saving feature that will let you save your layout as a single skin file, to be re-loaded later or shared with others. The saving system is already in place, just have to work out the restore procedure. :)

Hahaha... I was watching the last "teaser" small championship in S.Africa last year and... I couldn't stand that terrible sound after 15'!!! It's probably fine (that sound) to use it... during battle (!), but NOT during a sport match, is it? I hope the authorities forbit that, because I would not watch the World Cup, at least with... audio sound on my telly!

I'll check your final ver. Did you manage to find a way and make the softkeys transparent too?

Guest Jumba

Hi, when you say "themes" do you mean the Blue Steel theme, or this app? If it's the app, then maybe... if it's the theme then I can't see it being possible right now, considering how little free time I have. :) But anyone's welcome to modify it themselves.

• 2 months later...
Guest paribr

Excellent tool, had to contribute.

Final is is an impossibility in the world of software development.

Attached is the modified scripts that will perfect the display of the image on the Omnia 900 and 910 for Manilla 2D users.

1. Put these files in your I C Thru U program folder replacing the current ones.

2. Run I C Thru U and follow the standard process.

3. Go to the Settings Tab of Manilla and click on the Wallpaper widget, when asked to use default say yes.

This will align the imagemap correctly and stop the image shift when going from M2D to Start.

Now to fix the sliding tab background.

I_C_Thru_U_prb01.zip

Excellent tool, had to contribute.

Final is is an impossibility in the world of software development.

Attached is the modified scripts that will perfect the display of the image on the Omnia 900 and 910 for Manilla 2D users.

1. Put these files in your I C Thru U program folder replacing the current ones.

2. Run I C Thru U and follow the standard process.

3. Go to the Settings Tab of Manilla and click on the Wallpaper widget, when asked to use default say yes.

This will align the imagemap correctly and stop the image shift when going from M2D to Start.

Now to fix the sliding tab background.

Hey thanks man, cool work. :D but I'm afraid there's no fixing the sliding tab, since that's hard-coded into Manila.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Jumba, I'm using your "transparent" effect since you made your ver.1 and I'm very pleased! About the sliding tab, it's annoying but... you can't have everything.

• 1 month later...

I try Jumba I C Thru U v1.0.cab on wm6.5 and m2d 2.0 but nothing has changed,everything is the same.

I try all options and nothing works except one options and then he made what was in the picture(without slide bar icons). Whether need something else set up or install some else program to work properly ?

why does not work?

any option to choose nothing changes (resets the windows, but no change), I do not understand why does not work. I tried hard reset and install again Jumba_I_C_Thru_U_v1.0 but the situation is the same. I assume that something is missing.

post-759728-1285569912_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brkic