Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest Klimto
Sorry, i didnt see it. thanks for your reminder and help. I am not very sure how to disable dialer.. btw.. should i use the default lock screen or other 3rd party lockscreen?

because the lockscreen cant work for me. It use the default one where i have to press the Unlock button.

Hehe sorry man i was kinda pissed off when i wrote that :(

You can disable the dialer by going to Total Commander and then Plugins/registery/HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin/ and change Enabled from 1 to 0. Lock screen is up to you :(

Guest Jasper91

You can disable the dialer by going to Total Commander and then Plugins/registery/HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin/ and change Enabled from 1 to 0. Lock screen is up to you :(

Can you choose your screenlock to set it to 1 or 2 or 0?

thx

Guest Bhavesh Shah

i screen pixcelate wen opening some image or sumwhere where brightness is high or sum where in Sense UI this was hapenning only in wallpapers on WM6.1 is it like AmoLED displays somewhere like this or der is a problem in my display

Guest Klimto
i screen pixcelate wen opening some image or sumwhere where brightness is high or sum where in Sense UI this was hapenning only in wallpapers on WM6.1 is it like AmoLED displays somewhere like this or der is a problem in my display

Wow i really don't understand anything you're trying to say.

Guest watme

Thanks for your help.. have already set it. It get smoother abit for the sense but i dont think it can get as smooth as the original htc.. hahaha

Guest shivatink

i think there is no issue of wifi with jc2 rom but it has the problem with the combination of new htc sense by Rapid81 and nOObody bec they made a package of connection managers into 1...... but older version htc sense 2.5 has everything separate with procedure to install one by one including connection manager in that wifi works perfect with the jc2 roms

yest i tried jc2 full rom built 23566 by daskalos with the old version htc sense 2.5 there is no issue of wifi with that......

Guest Bhavesh Shah
Wow i really don't understand anything you're trying to say.

aree i see the pixcelate screen i mean to say the color of the wallpaper looks as if some 1 has done paint the screen

Guest rahuldevnath
aree i see the pixcelate screen i mean to say the color of the wallpaper looks as if some 1 has done paint the screen

I think he is referring to colour banding. Well Bhavesh it happen due to AMOLED Screen, which pronounces colour better than a LCD on a Windows Mobile because of the 65K colour limitation of the OS, that's what I have heard. However it doesn't happen with HTC phones.

Guest Ajacied410_NL

Can someone please make a mirror...megaupload is verry slow and sometimes they just stop the download in the middle.

Guest khrislee

thanks daskalos

for the cool rom :(

everything works fine...only thing is i can't turn on the wifi? :( i have install comm manger.cab

Edited by khrislee

Guest Jasper91

Daskalos, When i start my phone and come to the pin part. I need to wait first till the screenlock is activated because when I set my pin before the screenlock comes it doesn;t work... Do you know how to set the screenlock off when I start my phone? thx

Jasper

Guest Klimto
Daskalos, When i start my phone and come to the pin part. I need to wait first till the screenlock is activated because when I set my pin before the screenlock comes it doesn;t work... Do you know how to set the screenlock off when I start my phone? thx

Jasper

Delete lockscreen.lnk from the Windows/Startup folder.

Guest Jasper91

Thx :) it's really beter now :). Maybe it's a stupid question but how can I uninstal opera and explorer??

Edit: What means this in the StartUp folder?:

poutlook

screencapture

sendmtmsg

alarmwatcher

Can i delete it from the startup folder so the start up of my phone goes faster??

,Jasper

Edited by Jasper91

Guest daskalos
Thx :) it's really beter now :). Maybe it's a stupid question but how can I uninstal opera and explorer??

Edit: What means this in the StartUp folder?:

poutlook

screencapture

sendmtmsg

alarmwatcher

Can i delete it from the startup folder so the start up of my phone goes faster??

,Jasper

You can't delete opera and explorer, cause they are in the ROM

The files in your start up folder is somewhat needed...

poutlook- for outlook

screencapture- for task manager thumbnails preview

sendmtmsg- not sure

alarmwatcher- for Samsung Alarm

Guest Klimto
Daskalos, I found Language change on my phone... does this work or not?

thx

Yes it will change the language, but it will also go back to stock rom :)

Guest Jasper91

Daskalos, i got maybe a problem but my internet is not that fast... i need to wait like 15 sec to go to google... do you know how to make this better??

thx

Guest Klimto
Daskalos, i got maybe a problem but my internet is not that fast... i need to wait like 15 sec to go to google... do you know how to make this better??

thx

That is not a rom problem. This probably is because you have a low signal at the place where you use the phone. Only your provider can do something about that :)

Guest force of nature 1985

ok i tried this the 6.53 and the 6.55.

i like it with all the samsung stuff inside and somehow i feel its slightly faster than 6.55 in terms of usage.

but i cant connect to wifi and and have wake up problem so i switch back to 6.55.

strange that as i thought the wifi problem occurs in the jc 2. but i think maybe its my phone version.

Guest Klimto
ok i tried this the 6.53 and the 6.55.

i like it with all the samsung stuff inside and somehow i feel its slightly faster than 6.55 in terms of usage.

but i cant connect to wifi and and have wake up problem so i switch back to 6.55.

strange that as i thought the wifi problem occurs in the jc 2. but i think maybe its my phone version.

This one isn't based on JC2. If you read the first post you see: - based on XXIL2 (Since some are getting Wifi issues with JC2)

Guest force of nature 1985
This one isn't based on JC2. If you read the first post you see: - based on XXIL2 (Since some are getting Wifi issues with JC2)

yes. i know. thats y i find it strange when i cant connect to wifi.

Guest watme

I thinks that after doing the step to improve the sense 2.5, it still lagging and there is still delay when waking up lock screen. When it's charging, the phone will wake up in some delay too..