Android 2.1 for Pulse - from T-Mobile Hungary

Guest jegkrem

Any updates from our friends in Hungary?

Not yet. The T-Mobile's twitter guy told he asked his collegues last night, but he didn't got a reply yet. He don't know when he got, but he sure it will be today.

Not yet. The T-Mobile's twitter guy told he asked his collegues last night, but he didn't got a reply yet. He don't know when he got, but he sure it will be today.

T-Mobile UK is tweeting again so perhaps we could get something out of them. Although I seriously doubt it....

Edited by fraxos

Any updates from our friends in Hungary?

Twitter(1 h ago):

Last night, I asked colleagues to check this. If there are answers, I write. I don't tell you the exact hour, but today for sure.

Huawei have uploaded some T-Mobile U8110 firmware for 2.1 which explains why T-Mobile Hungary had U8110 firmware uploaded. The version Huawei are giving is U8110 V100R001C85B215SP01

Now T-Mobile Hungary mentioned that the U8220 version is B815 (based on the file name). The recently released 2.1 for the U8230 is B819

So you know, I think we are getting 2.1 very soon. T-Mobile Hungary really did upload the wrong file.

I just now spoke with the helpdesk of T-Mobile Hungary, they are aware with this issue and the guy from helpdesk told the expected time for corrected file is today afternoon around 15:00 UKT.

I just now spoke with the helpdesk of T-Mobile Hungary, they are aware with this issue and the guy from helpdesk told the expected time for corrected file is today afternoon around 15:00 UKT.

Awesome :rolleyes:

Nice news! They got very slow internet connection. :rolleyes:

What time UKT is it? United Kingdom Time or what? :D

Edited by robertopero

Morning. Just got a reply from T-Mobile UK regarding 2.1:

TmobileUKhelp: Hi Scott, nothing confirmed as yet, as soon as we have information available regarding a Pulse update we will communicate via Twitter. Thnx.

So, nothing confirmed or denied in UK yet! No news is good news....

new hungarian twitter...

@ikreativdesign Tegnap este kértem a kollégákat, hogy ellenőrizzék. Amint van válasz, megírom. Pontos órát nem mondok, de ma biztosan. about 2 hours ago via Yamm! in reply to ikreativdesign

google translate:

@ Ikreativdesign Last night I asked colleagues to check. As there are no answers, I write. I {can't} tell you the exact hour, but today for sure. about 2 hours ago via Yamm! In reply to ikreativdesign

looks like google translate fails...{can't} is pretty important in this sentence :rolleyes:

But will this be useable on our U8220s?

for sure it will...unfortunately the swiss download stopped at 37MB...anybody else have better luck?

for sure it will...unfortunately the swiss download stopped at 37MB...anybody else have better luck?

Mine at 30 Mb and still downloading

Mine at 30 Mb and still downloading

Same with me...stopped exactly at 37MB :rolleyes: . Downloading again and it is going and 28MB so far

new hungarian twitter...

google translate:

looks like google translate fails...{can't} is pretty important in this sentence :rolleyes:

Nice translation: "Amint van válasz, megírom." -> "As there are no answers, I write. "

Should be translated to: As soon as there's an answer (I'll post it) instead.

Jesus, how can any sw translate "IS" to "IS NOT"?! :D