Android 2.1 for Pulse - from T-Mobile Hungary

Guest jegkrem

Quite fast and no FC!

Its not exactly a Vanilla Custom rom fast :( And no apps2sd is an issue...but i'm sure Paul and the others will sort it out soon enough. Driver and such are sorted now...which is the main thing!

Guest sunnnny

Report:

- no FC

- everything I could test so far works: vibration, sound, bluetooth, touchscreen etc.

not testet yet: WLAN

just wondering: Why did they include roadsync? The 2.1 Mail.app can handle exchange, including contact sync. ;-)

Only Problem I found so far:

the 2 left buttons on the starterbar are switched! the contact symbol opens menu, the menu symbol opens contacts.

Everything else runs fine & fast. Now, let's try to bring the 8230 vanilla & root to it :-D

A little help, great masters? :(

Guest MrLowHoe

What will Paul and others have to do to get it Vanilla'd? I reckon someone who's running this HUngary update should start a new thread for discussing the customising of this rom to add apps to SD etc.

Emjoy the Rom :(

Guest hungary

About the rom:

- real 2.1 rom

- all language included

- no more fc

- no more random restarts

- 40.36 MB free space after clean install

- vibration working!!! in calls, in sms writing, in the menu (i click on the screen and its vibrating)

Guest Richard_Arkless

So what do I need to do all together

Copy the folder dload, upgrade then copy the dload under customized_HU to get english

Guest mr.a
Report:

the 2 left buttons on the starterbar are switched! the contact symbol opens menu, the menu symbol opens contacts.

SO does WIFI work yet :(

And is everyone else(who applied this rom) having problems with the "2 left shortcuts"

Guest hungary

And is everyone else(who applied this rom) having problems with the "2 left shortcuts"

Wifi working! No Shortcut problem for me.

Guest robot1000

I'm 99.99% confident it would, as they wouldn't have dared release an update without this feature

Guest sunnnny

I can't test WiFi yet - there is no access point next to me. But it can be enabled :(

The button-switch could be caused by my non T-Mobile SIM card. Has to be verified by someone with a T-Mobile SIM.

Guest ozren

I wanna know did any of you did that procedure for getting vibration on leaked ROM. Will I be able to use this if I did that?

Guest chote

guys, will someone please upload the file on rapidshare or megaupload, or wherever, this way it tells me that i have to wait for 1 hours to download it, it goes with 7kb/s. :( thanks, and cheers!

Guest gusthy
Report:

- no FC

- everything I could test so far works: vibration, sound, bluetooth, touchscreen etc.

just wondering: Why did they include roadsync? The 2.1 Mail.app can handle exchange, including contact sync. ;-)

Everything else runs fine & fast. Now, let's try to bring the 8230 vanilla & root to it :-D

A little help, great masters? :(

2.1 mail does noy support exchange calendar, that is why roadsync is there.

does tethering work?