MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest wutang01

With this r17 rom, have you guys experienced any MMS problems?

I think I have that Eclair 2.1 problem, where the stock Messaging app isn't resizing large camera photos.

I had to avoid the problem by sending MMS via the Handcent SMS application.

I recall later versions of Cyanogen (last version I used was 5.0.7.1) had the problem resolved (whether Cyanogen did, or Google did ... I'm not sure)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest yohanevindra
Early Monday UK time, not OZ :(

ahhhh...but its nearly 12pm in UK now on monday!!!lol..so thought we'll get it sometime soon ;):) and i have an exam tmrw and im constantly refreshing this page!!!!

With this r17 rom, have you guys experienced any MMS problems?

I think I have that Eclair 2.1 problem, where the stock Messaging app isn't resizing large camera photos.

I had to avoid the problem by sending MMS via the Handcent SMS application.

I recall later versions of Cyanogen (last version I used was 5.0.7.1) had the problem resolved (whether Cyanogen did, or Google did ... I'm not sure)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

im not sure..ive never actually received or sent a mms from my nexus one..what i can tell you is, that i used to have trouble with the messaging..every few days or weeks my nexus one wont send msgs, and when you try to resend still it wont and then i would have to restart the phone..but now it hasnt happened for sometime..

Guest yohanevindra

so does the camcorder not work in r18??

and is the the issue of the build.prop not working with the dropbear also still there?

Guest bakano
r18 (FRF72) now online in the kitchen, prebakes to follow soon!

P

is the "camcorder does not work" a new problem? (cuz i thought I remembered it working in the previous versions =X )

Guest PeRKoniX
is the "camcorder does not work" a new problem? (cuz i thought I remembered it working in the previous versions =X )

I'd like to know that ;)

Guest yohanevindra

other option is install the desire camera app???but apparently the gallery doesnt work then?

and plus i dont know where to find it...

Guest ChrisSpera
Known Issues
  • Camcorder does not work

r18 21/06/10 13:00 GMT

• Updated with all FRF72 changes
    • Updated Adobe Flash
    • Various other minor fixes / updates

Paul,

What is preventing the camcorder from working; and do you think you're going to be able to resolve it? I use it with the little ones we have and will miss it. Please let me know when you can. If you have a fix you'd like to try, please don't hesitate to tap me for testing...

Guest RatSon
Paul,

What is preventing the camcorder from working; and do you think you're going to be able to resolve it? I use it with the little ones we have and will miss it. Please let me know when you can. If you have a fix you'd like to try, please don't hesitate to tap me for testing...

seems like r18 is not rooted. Paul could you check it?

Guest qvert
seems like r18 is not rooted. Paul could you check it?

yes

root is not working for me

there is even no superuser.apk ?

Edited by qvert

Guest guruvan
r18 (FRF72) now online in the kitchen, prebakes to follow soon!

P

Awesome to see this first thing in the San Francisco morning ;)

(probably transient, but FYI: kitchen isn't coming up on page1 of this thread right now for me though.... )

EDIT: LOL "This kitchen has already generated 123 ROMs - the waiting list contains 87 build(s)." << guess it's kinda busy :(

Edited by Paul

Guest gr8gorilla
Awesome to see this first thing in the San Francisco morning ;)

(probably transient, but FYI: kitchen isn't coming up on page1 of this thread right now for me though.... )

+1 Me too!

Guest RatSon
yes

root is not working for me

there is even no superuser.apk ?

yes, Superuser.apk is missing, push it from a backup or previous release and root will be back

btw. camcorder works fine for me.

Edited by RatSon

Guest qvert
yes, Superuser.apk is missing, push it from a backup or previous release and root will be back

btw. cam works fine for me.

in \system\app ? i guess?

Guest yohanevindra

btw. cam works fine for me.

hi do you mind telling me how to push the required files and where to?srry..am still a n00b at these things ;)

thanks in advance..