MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Mike Blitz

I thought he said the kitchen server was experiencing some problems so it's probably that so wait till he announces that the server should be running properly?

Guest Tony_Hourani

Hey there paul good work man keep it out but i have a question for you is there by any chance your going to upload a pre bake version of froyo frf72 like you did with froyo frf50 with links im a add free member but not really feeling to cook the rom with the kitchen would like if you have it re pack like you did the first time with froyo build 50 so i can just flash it without modaco additions thankz please let me know.

post-704302-1277143387_thumb.png

Edited by Tony_Hourani

Guest guruvan
Had to wait ~30 minutes for the ROM to bake, but now it's downloading @ 200kpbs.

Paul, will it work with RA recovery if I sign the ROM myself using AutoSign.zip package?

EDIT: Flashed fine with RA-nexus-v1.7.0.1 after signing manually using AutoSign.

Awesome ;) thanks for this clue. Been looking for this.

Guest BrumBrum74

Cooked a rom but cannot flash. Get error:

Missing file:

system/lib/libmode10Graphics.so

E: Verification failed.

Cooked 4 times now.

MDcheck is ok.

Wiping wont help me not get the error will it?

Edited by BrumBrum74

Guest saul972

Missing file:

Cooked 4 times now.

MDcheck is ok.

I received the same error. I removed titanium, wave secure and added the thing for flash.

Guest Jason Syn

Always always wipe, especially if you're coming from FRF50 to FRF72, or coming from one ROM dev to another. There are too many /system changes and build.prop changes these devs do that just aren't compatible with one another for one reason or another.

Missing file:

Cooked 4 times now.

MDcheck is ok.

Guest flintpez

Missing file:

Cooked 4 times now.

MDcheck is ok.

Paul stated that the ROMs are not currently signed. They either need to be flashed through ROM Manager or presigned before flashing. Post #442

Guest todbld
Still same error for me.

MD check is ok.

big guy you gotta read the post your getting your errors because the roms are currently being baked unsigned due to a server problem, you have 3 options

1. sign the rom your self

2. install and flash rom using a recovery that supports unsigned rom flashing like clockwork

3. wait till paul gets servers fixed and the get baked signed

Guest saul972
big guy you gotta read the post your getting your errors because the roms are currently being baked unsigned due to a server problem, you have 3 options

1. sign the rom your self

2. install and flash rom using a recovery that supports unsigned rom flashing like clockwork

3. wait till paul gets servers fixed and the get baked signed

Thanks I must have missed the 442 post.

Guest RatSon
Paul stated that the ROMs are not currently signed. They either need to be flashed through ROM Manager or presigned before flashing. Post #442

for me dalvik is still recreated on every reboot, no other problems remaining.

Guest TinyEri01

Baked, Booted into Clockwork, Wiped, Kicked off the update.

It now appears to be hung while "Copying Files" after formatting SYSTEM....

EDIT: Pulled battery, repeated wipe->update process. Working great now.

Still no Silent mode, lowest I can officially go is Vibrate. I think that's the only issue so far.

Edited by TinyEri01

Guest stepinmyworld

My first flash went through fine and the reason being is that I already downloaded ROM Manager and in order for you to use that, you have to use their flash recovery image..Not AmonRas *not sure how you spell it* after switching to the recommended reovery image for Rom Manager I did a Nandroid backup for the Desire sense 22.1 ROM.... i chose new Froyo Rom r18 via my phone browser, waited for the Rom to bake and download.. when completed, I moved the zip file from my download folder onto the root of my SD Card, powered my phone off, booted into recovery, wiped/factory reset then Flashed r18 froyo

I didn't run into any problems until a little while ago... my phone was really slow then started to not respond... i then rebooted and everything seems ok thus far.

I've also noticed that the speakers are much louder when playing flash videos on flash 10.1 .. the videos are Cristal clear now with no lag... its amazing. Maybe that's the only improvement I'm noticing.

hope this helped a little

Guest Mike Blitz
Still no "H" icon when we are connected in HSDPA.

Is it possible to enable it Paul ? I miss this feature ;)

When the proper 2.2 AOSP is out you will have it, you won't in any of these Froyo releases as it isn't possible without source I think.

Guest Chris X Nexus

Missing file:

Cooked 4 times now.

MDcheck is ok.

Same Problem!!!

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

BTW, I help already wipe everything before flashing the ROM.

Guest kyle16
Same Problem!!!

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

BTW, I help already wipe everything before flashing the ROM.

per Post #448:

"Follow Paul's post above, you need to use the ClockworkMod recovery via ROM Manager for these r18 bakes until he gets to signing issues resolved. I saw this too, then did ClockworkMod recovery method, and it upgraded. I did not have to rebake the ROM."

Please read through the thread if you are having problems before posting questions!

Edited by kyle16

Guest RatSon
Still no "H" icon when we are connected in HSDPA.

Is it possible to enable it Paul ? I miss this feature ;)

this is cm only, don't ask for it.