MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest NAK#57
I am having the same problem, did you have an SD card installed with an ext4 or ext3 partition ?, try:

- Removing the card

- Remove the ext3 / ext4 partition leave only a FAT32 partition

Try booting again, thanks

yeah I had the sd card installed and sorry for the noob question but what do you mean an ext4 or ext3? and how do i remove them? thanks for the help

Edited by NAK#57

Guest houstonblaney1

Thanks for the update Paul. I miss the Desire ROM (Sense) at times, but I am perfectly happy with all of the Froyo goodness. Just wish there was a way to switch the default dialer. Out of curiosity, has anyone successfully ported the HTC dialer from the Desire ROM? Much better than the stock dialer.

Guest lp1527
Thanks for the update Paul. I miss the Desire ROM (Sense) at times, but I am perfectly happy with all of the Froyo goodness. Just wish there was a way to switch the default dialer. Out of curiosity, has anyone successfully ported the HTC dialer from the Desire ROM? Much better than the stock dialer.

Try Dialer One. Excellent, just like HTC Dialer

Thanks for the update Paul. I miss the Desire ROM (Sense) at times, but I am perfectly happy with all of the Froyo goodness.

same!!! Used to be a Desire fan, now I'm loving this Froyo goodness

Just wish there was a way to switch the default dialer. Out of curiosity, has anyone successfully ported the HTC dialer from the Desire ROM? Much better than the stock dialer.

Something called Dialer One looks a lot like the HTC dialer. Seems a bit buggy, never tried it though.

Guest NAK#57
yeah I had the sd card installed and sorry for the noob question but what do you mean an ext4 or ext3? and how do i remove them? thanks for the help

anybody can anybody help me out please

Guest EddyOS

Desire user coming over to ask a question:

Any Facebook users now find the app isn't syncing with contacts? Not sure if it's ROM related or app related as r18 works fine but r19 won't sync...

Guest Formel-LMS

Hm, Market seems to work only with my "old" build.prop from MCR r16. I don't know, why.

I've wped everything twice and installed the rom.

I can't see paid apps and my download list is empty. Copying this old build.prop and making a restart and everything is fine.

Hm...

Anybody wiped and has no problems without the patched build.prop?

Guest waterc00l
where is the r19 download link?

r19 is now available in the kitchen! Prebakes to follow...

buy an adfree account or plus account and support paul or wait!

Guest waterc00l
anybody can anybody help me out please

you would know if you have an ext3 or 4 partition, it is the partition for the app2sd function which you have to create manually.

do you use app2sd?

Guest C0rpi

Hi

So, my patience is over. The problem with the audio jack and the music player upsets me deadly. Could someone please turn off the feature that can be controlled via the audio cable to the player. So the problem would be solved most easily.

Kind regards

An MCR Fan

Guest sinkingfish

Is the camcorder still broken in this release ? Can decide weather to stick with r18 and wait for an update with the cam fixed, or just update now.

Guest boesky37
where is the r19 download link?

He hasn't gotten around to packing em yet, but I'm sure it'll be here sooner than you can think. Heh.

Guest imreezm
Is the camcorder still broken in this release ? Can decide weather to stick with r18 and wait for an update with the cam fixed, or just update now.

camcorder works, complete with video light!

Guest imreezm
Hm, Market seems to work only with my "old" build.prop from MCR r16. I don't know, why.

I can't see paid apps and my download list is empty. Copying this old build.prop and making a restart and everything is fine.

Hm...

mine works with wipe

Guest aiewolf

camcorder works fine for me and has in previous releases as well

Guest joners

Hm...

Same here mine only works with 2.1 build.prop. its a right pain!

Has ot been confirmed if this is the final release for ota? Or just another test/rc build? Frf83 that is!

Guest sinkingfish

Camcorder still crashes, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I had a Hero before and when I flashed it, it forgot my network apn settings. How does my desire find 3G after flash? Are they stored on ROM on the phone or something ?

Guest boesky37
Hi

So, my patience is over. The problem with the audio jack and the music player upsets me deadly. Could someone please turn off the feature that can be controlled via the audio cable to the player. So the problem would be solved most easily.

Kind regards

An MCR Fan

Anyone else with the music-skipping issue, get this widget, it blocks all headphone controls, helped me a whole lot ;)

Guest jocaferlo

Hello

I made a bake yesterday using online kitchen with r19.

It's supposed that dalvik-cache is moved to /cache partition, but I haven't dalvik-cache in /cache, it is in /data partition.

Is there some solution?

Regards.