MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest EricGolan

THANKS For the rom works perfectly :lol:

only 2 things i encounter :

1 turning on the phone while connected to power cord in my card is stuck on HTC

reboot perfect without power supply in it

2 i dont know where to make the phone use my Sim card to get data like syncing my exchange account etc... internet

works only when im in wireless network

any help would be great :D

thanks again for a sweet rom

Guest Formel-LMS
All those Live Wallpapers in video are available in the market.. so...?

...so having this in the kitchen build is a good idea. Why not?

And sorry, can't find them in the market.

Guest orlovsky

Did exchange support vanish in this release, or did I just not notice it missing in r19. Looks like it's gone for me now though. Could we have it back (at least as an option in the kitchen) in the next release please?

Guest Cyberdelia
...so having this in the kitchen build is a good idea. Why not?

And sorry, can't find them in the market.

* Ocean Waves

* BlueSea

* Aurora

Maybe you should use Market_Enabler_3.0.8

Guest Scott Ricketts
Did exchange support vanish in this release, or did I just not notice it missing in r19. Looks like it's gone for me now though. Could we have it back (at least as an option in the kitchen) in the next release please?

It's there in accounts for me in r20.

Guest orlovsky
It's there in accounts for me in r20.

How odd. I'll try a clear & reflash and see if it comes back. Not a huge loss, it's only my work cal I'm missing :D

<edit> After a cache wipe & a reflash it's still missing. I'll try recooking a rom, if not I'll do a factory reset and get to try Titanium Backup's restore option :lol: </edit>

Edited by orlovsky

Guest Serpentis
Is the online kitchen only available for "MoDaCo Plus"-members or also for "MoDaCo Ad Free"-members?

The Kitchen is available starting at "Ad Free".

Guest ariurban
The Titanium licence file is in /sdcard and is called TitaniumBackup_licence.txt.

Check this post here. You should be able to generate another file.

I cannot find the License txt in the /sdcard using ASTRO File Manager :lol:

I do se the Titanium Folder in the /sdcard, but it is empty.

Should I be using another file manager program?

Thanks again for any help.

Guest orlovsky
How odd. I'll try a clear & reflash and see if it comes back. Not a huge loss, it's only my work cal I'm missing :D

<edit> After a cache wipe & a reflash it's still missing. I'll try recooking a rom, if not I'll do a factory reset and get to try Titanium Backup's restore option :lol: </edit>

Re-baked the rom & I got exchange back under accounts. odd, but fixed. :D

Guest gandalf444

Is anyone else having problems with r20? I am seeing many complete freezes --> need to pull battery.

I first went from FRF83 (r19) to r20 w/o wipe (baked in spare parts, Fancy Widget, dropbear ssh. No Titanium, Wavesecure, a2sd or a2sd+)

So this morning I wiped everything, install r20, then used myBackup Pro to restore all apps + data, and still seeing random phone freezes, which require a battery pull. Now I am again wiping, install r20, and will manually restore apps to see if that resolves the issues.

Anyone else see anything problematic. I have had zero issues with Paul's ROMS's since r15 or so, all upgrades have been fine. THis is the first time I have ever had to do battery pulls.

Guest Co.Ag.05

the mirror links for the pre-bakes for r20 downloads point to r19 downloads, fyi ... and I can't access the mediafire links from my work computer :lol:

Guest Shuflie
I cannot find the License txt in the /sdcard using ASTRO File Manager :lol:

I do se the Titanium Folder in the /sdcard, but it is empty.

Should I be using another file manager program?

Thanks again for any help.

Where did you buy your license file from? The link to generate a titanium back license file is only for plus users not ad-free. You should probably contact whoever you bought the license from to get a new one.

Guest houstonblaney1

Originally started with r18 (FRF50), then flashed r19 (FRF83) without wiping, and then r20 (FRF85b) also without wiping. I noticed my phone was a bit sluggish. I had to tap things several times to register a touch on the screen. I also had to swipe several times left or right to change homescreens. Decided to start from scratch so I baked another f20 ROM wiped my phone, and re-flashed. Things are moving along nicely now. No more sluggishness or screen issues.

I also threw ADW.Launcher on my phone. I got tired of the stock dialer and wanted the Dialer One shortcut at the bottom instead. The inability to change the default dialer in the stock Froyo launcher is my only gripe with Froyo. Everything is fine so far! Thanks P!

Guest jason.hamilton

loving it so far. just got the prebaked r20. Only one thing that i keep looking for... the battery percentage on the actually battery icon... =(

Guest King_Dani

i heard this is the final version of Froyo , and apparently it still does not support move apps to SD by system itself. such a bummer. or do i do something wrong?

Guest artesea
i heard this is the final version of Froyo , and apparently it still does not support move apps to SD by system itself. such a bummer. or do i do something wrong?

It does move the apps, however...

a) the app must state in the manifest that it is willing to be placed on the memory card, which requires the developer to add an updated version to the market.

:lol: the app must not have a widget or rely on notifications in case you have mounted the SD card to the PC.

So far the only app I use which has been moved is Google Sky Map, and this was installed to the SD card on upgrade without any action from me.

Guest raptor402

Just flashed r20. Major speed improvements over r19, or so it seems. The browser performs much better. Just love it.

The only problem is that the google earth app is missing form market. This problem appeared some time after I updated to FRF50, and has been there ever since. Any help would be appreciated.