B7610 ROMs: Experiment Series

Guest daskalos

Guest jakaka

Well, few MB of RAM less will not kill you ;) it's more than reasonable price for much better controls (and by far better than original samsung ones).

Anyway thanks for 34 :(

Guest Klimto

I have used 34 for a day now, and i must say: It has totally no memory leak at all. This is great, because i have experienced it with every single rom before this one ;)

Keep up the good work!

Guest laurenze88

is it possible to create one 34 rom into dutch?> would be great, thanks daskalos anyway:D youre the best... Dutch support would also be great(A)

Guest laurenze88

is it possible to create one 34 rom into dutch?> would be great, thanks daskalos anyway:D youre the best... Dutch support would also be great(A)

Guest Klimto

you speak english fine, what's the point?

Guest Soul_Master

Could you explain why HTC Sense 2.5 builds 2016 does not work well (it quite lag when it display weather animation) on Experiment 32 ROM but it work quite fast on Hybrid II ROM.?

What's different about driver between Experiment x and hybrid ROM?

Guest Freezy1982

Did anyone check the wakeup function in exp32? (The original Windows one?)

For me it doesn't wake me up in the morning - and when I check the wakeup time - it is disabled :D although I turned it on the evening before... Not even the LockScreen is shown.. Is this problem occuring to someone else or in exp33-34?

G-Alarm isn't working as well (probably not ROM's fault ;) )... It is showing the G-Alarm-Wakeupscreen but it doesn't ring... But when I do a restart (because it freezes at RingingScreen) then it will ring before I could enter my TelephonePIN and start G-Alarm to stop it :( Probably a good thing: You are awake after this torture and 10sec loudest ringing :) (and the neighbours too)

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest laurenze88
Did anyone check the wakeup function in exp32? (The original Windows one?)

For me it doesn't wake me up in the morning - and when I check the wakeup time - it is disabled :D although I turned it on the evening before... Not even the LockScreen is shown.. Is this problem occuring to someone else or in exp33-34?

G-Alarm isn't working as well (probably not ROM's fault ;) )... It is showing the G-Alarm-Wakeupscreen but it doesn't ring... But when I do a restart (because it freezes at RingingScreen) then it will ring before I could enter my TelephonePIN and start G-Alarm to stop it :( Probably a good thing: You are awake after this torture and 10sec loudest ringing :) (and the neighbours too)

I am working with 34 at the moment, the G-alarm works fine so you could trie that version

Guest Freezy1982

Do you use the WM6.5 Sliding Lockscreen? Some 3rd Party or the default Lock, Laurenze88?

Which version of G-Alarm is running on your ROM?

... And I don't know if I should flash now... waiting for an answer of daskalos, if he would cook a bugfixed 6.5 ROM in exp35 ;)

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest laurenze88
Do you use the WM6.5 Sliding Lockscreen? Some 3rd Party or the default Lock, Laurenze88?

Which version of G-Alarm is running on your ROM?

... And I don't know if I should flash now... waiting for an answer of daskalos, if he would cook a bugfixed 6.5 ROM in exp35 ;)

Yes i use the wm6.5 sliding locksscreen

My g-alarm is 2.2

Why should you stay on 6.5? If i would be you i also should flash the phone to the last version, bug free, 6.5.3 so its more fingerfriendly!

?!?! so why not?

Guest Freezy1982

Good Question - simple Answer :D :

I'm using WisbarAdvanceDesktop as UI - So I manage all my functions/apps by this. Here you can see a screenshot: Post #9

Problem: WAD is styled for 6.5 with a bigger Taskbar on Top and leaves space for all apps/funktions which are launched by WAD (nearly 80% of all I use). So there is a small gap between Taskbar and App ;) Not nice...

Furthermore for all Text I have to enter I use the HardwareKeyboard :) The rest fingerfriendliness I need I get from 3rdPartyApps like FingerFrinedlyFriends (Contacts), TouchPal (Keyboard), G-Alarm, etc.

So I'm more interested in additional RAM than in fingerfriendliness... It's only a matter of taste of everyone how to use his/her phone :(

Guest daskalos
Good Question - simple Answer ;) :

I'm using WisbarAdvanceDesktop as UI - So I manage all my functions/apps by this. Here you can see a screenshot: Post #9

Problem: WAD is styled for 6.5 with a bigger Taskbar on Top and leaves space for all apps/funktions which are launched by WAD (nearly 80% of all I use). So there is a small gap between Taskbar and App :( Not nice...

Furthermore for all Text I have to enter I use the HardwareKeyboard :D The rest fingerfriendliness I need I get from 3rdPartyApps like FingerFrinedlyFriends (Contacts), TouchPal (Keyboard), G-Alarm, etc.

So I'm more interested in additional RAM than in fingerfriendliness... It's only a matter of taste of everyone how to use his/her phone :)

Can you post the "gap"? If it's Wisbar than it can be easily edited ;)

Guest laurenze88
you speak english fine, what's the point?

But its nicer to have a phone software in my own language... English is not bad, but if its possible yes than i would like some dutch Roms ;) So if Dutch is possible... would be nice;)

Guest Freezy1982
Can you post the "gap"? If it's Wisbar than it can be easily edited ;)

That would be great! I will make a screenshot when I'm at home! Give me some hours :(

Guest Freezy1982

Here is the Screenshot... Sorry for the bad Quality, but the main thing is good enough to see ;)

wadfehler.jpg

In the background the screen of WAD is seen and at the front the launched settings.. How to fix that gap?

Guest FrostBlooD

is there any way we could boost the volume? the *#0002*28346# code still doesnt work on expt34 , i know it has been removed, but is there any other way we could get that? like a cab, application or some registry settings? ;)

Edited by FrostBlooD

Guest daskalos

is that Wisbar or a custom taskbar?

There is an option in Wisbar settings like i think "overlap taskbar" can you try check/unchecking it and see what happens

What's the version of your Wisbar by the way

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
is there any way we could boost the volume? the *#0002*28346# code still doesnt work on expt34 , i know it has been removed, but is there any other way we could get that? like a cab, application or some registry settings? ;)

I'm still working on it, for the meantime use SRS Wow

Guest Freezy1982

Overlapping Taskbar is enabled... I made two other screenshots, in which you can see that the gap is the picture behind the actual Settings (like two overlapping windows)

wadfehler.jpg

(1) is the standard page and (2) is after pressing COMNGR for displaying ComManager - seems that the ComManager don't fill up the hole screen (btw. in 6.5 that worked properly)

Ah, and it's Version 2.5a Build 8 btw :(

PS: If you don't know an answer - That's not so bad. Then stop this matter (after all this topic is about your experiments - not about WAD) ;)

Guest Freezy1982

I solved the Problem with G-Alarm (don't ask how - I'm such an Idiot! ;) )

But the WindowsAlarm doesn't work for exp32.. I will try exp34 soon and have a look at this :(

Guest daskalos
I solved the Problem with G-Alarm (don't ask how - I'm such an Idiot! ;) )

But the WindowsAlarm doesn't work for exp32.. I will try exp34 soon and have a look at this :)

It solved the overlapping Wisbar problem? That's good to know :(

Guest Freezy1982

Oh, that unfortunetly not... Only the wakeup Problem with G-Alarm I talked with laurenze88 about.

But after flashing your new experiment I will try without WisBar... perhaps it is "possible" to satisfy me without it ;)

EDIT: BTW Is it possible for you to extend the backlight of our HardwareKeyboard in you next experiment? You killed (nearly) all SamsungApps and code them to Windows... perhaps you know a solution? :(

Edited by Freezy1982

• 3 weeks later...