[ROM] Streamounay 0.2b [02/06/2010]

Guest vache

Guest brutecore

merci et félicitation vache tu cartonnes tout, j'ai jamais autant aimé mon liquid que depuis cette portage

dis la fonction 720p fonctionne ou pas??

"thank you and congratulations cardboard vache you all, I never enjoyed my liquid that since this port

function say 720p is working or not??

Guest krumbalu

vache could it be possible to successfully activate recording in 720p on our liquid????? could you do that or are there any hardware limitations?? i think there shouldn't be because both the liquid and stream got a 5 megapixel camera!! right???

Guest Edward.W
vache could it be possible to successfully activate recording in 720p on our liquid????? could you do that or are there any hardware limitations?? i think there shouldn't be because both the liquid and stream got a 5 megapixel camera!! right???

I think it's not that simple

Guest 9394167

wait fix

bouncy ball force close

home decor cant Select other wallpapers but gallery ok

Edited by 9394167

Guest supergod

The new launcher is really... hm... not too user friendly for me.

May be I don't know how to use it.

I am switching it back to Android UI with LauncherPro. :(

By the way, I loved the fact that SMS behaves normally!!! There is no slow down like the other 2.1 roms...

Edited by supergod

Guest pipajoja
The new launcher is really... hm... not too user friendly for me.

May be I don't know how to use it.

I am switching it back to Android UI with LauncherPro. :(

By the way, I loved the fact that SMS behaves normally!!! There is no slow down like the other 2.1 roms...

i like the messages too

just somehow when i have stored a lot of messages, every time reboot the phone automatically resend one of the messages in the top thread

i am experiencing this since donut, anyone experiencing this?

Guest CedricGatay

Great work vache, I still have an issue with Bluetooth, paired with an a2dp device, call doesn't seem to work (no sound in headset) and adjusting volume via the buttons on the Liquid make the phone reboot

Guest mirox3m

Great work Vache, but I think the Stream dump is a waste of time and energy. Same is for Acer. They wasted so much time and resources in this ugly, uncustomizeble and userunfriendly, SH*T, instead of making a good 2.1 release and moving forward to 2.2.

Guest KvCC

i like dolby mobile but not the new launcher :(

can the dolby mobile port to liquid ? :(

Edited by KvCC

Guest rasbora
i like dolby mobile but not the new launcher :o

Yes, very much like. Vache, how can you make? :(

Guest vache
i like dolby mobile but not the new launcher :(

The best way is to revert back to default UI in Settings -> Applications -> User Interafce

Guest rasbora
The best way is to revert back to default UI in Settings -> Applications -> User Interafce
I am so doing, but do not work "contacts" Edited by rasbora

Guest LoganX78

Are there no problems of SLOW SMS with this rom????

I have Vachounay 1.0.1 and there are still problems with slow sms (i restore them with sms b/r).

If there are no problems, i'll flash it sooooon!!!!

Guest fbsqual

I dont think the new launcher is too bad. why dont U taste it for a moment? Long press home to enter widget just similar to OSX dashboard. and I like the notification bar ,the lock screen, new camera, Pop-up window, and the new contacts. But I think the widgets are weakness, and the main screen is urgly.

Guest fbsqual
Are there no problems of SLOW SMS with this rom????

I have Vachounay 1.0.1 and there are still problems with slow sms (i restore them with sms b/r).

If there are no problems, i'll flash it sooooon!!!!

yes NO loading while open SMS, either default SMS or ChompSMS/HandcentSMS

Guest LoganX78
yes NO loading while open SMS, either default SMS or ChompSMS/HandcentSMS

GREAT!!!

I'll flash today!

Thanks VACHE!!!! (and thanks FBSQUAL for the answer!)

Ps: is there also the multitouch in the gallery?

Edited by LoganX78

Guest CedricGatay

As far as I can see, there is no MT in the gallery (ok in maps). Beside my problem with bluetooth calls (bluetooth music work flawlessly), the modded Music.apk by cacheinjection does not feature thumbnail and controls in notification bar. I prefer (without the wonderful work of cacheinjection) the acer's one to have the ability to control the media player via the notification bar.

Guest Ayur
I dont think the new launcher is too bad. why dont U taste it for a moment? Long press home to enter widget just similar to OSX dashboard. and I like the notification bar ,the lock screen, new camera, Pop-up window, and the new contacts. But I think the widgets are weakness, and the main screen is urgly.

I think it is great, but the notification bar on the bottom is really disturbing - especially with the keyboard open. Acer should find an alternative to simply pressing the bar to activate it...

Btw: Do we need the MediaKeyDispatcher.apk? Sometimes it FCs (and well, we don't have any media keys).

Edit: I removed it and everything works (at least I didn't find anything that didn't)

Edited by Ayur

Guest Charlton22
I think it is great, but the notification bar on the bottom is really disturbing - especially with the keyboard open. Acer should find an alternative to simply pressing the bar to activate it...

Btw: Do we need the MediaKeyDispatcher.apk? Sometimes it FCs (and well, we don't have any media keys).

Yepp... I also found this disturbing....