Who knew our phones were so good / Info about 2.2 on pulse?

Guest Epic-Emodude

Haha, they are operating a renegade splinter cell of T-Mobile dedicated to actually doing things for customers :(

In 1972, a crack phone unit was sent to prison by a the networks for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Hungarian underground. Today, still wanted by T-Mobile's international's enforcement wing, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... T-Mobile Hungary.

:( That is the funniest thing I have read today - if I could translate it to Hungarian I'd send it to them so they could see we appeciate the 2.1 release :o

Guest DanWilson
:( That is the funniest thing I have read today - if I could translate it to Hungarian I'd send it to them so they could see we appeciate the 2.1 release :o

Google is your friend. If not, a Hungarian friend is your, well, friend. :(

Guest Stevos
:( :o :o :D This was from the A-team right? B) B) :D :P

Yes it was from the A-Team. As I recall, Mr T was quite handy with wiring and making weaponry and vehicles, but I had no idea he'd gone into telephone software :(

Guest Epic-Emodude
Haha, they are operating a renegade splinter cell of T-Mobile dedicated to actually doing things for customers :(

In 1972, a crack phone unit was sent to prison by a the networks for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Hungarian underground. Today, still wanted by T-Mobile's international's enforcement wing, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... T-Mobile Hungary.

This is great but unfortunately they have already been hired by orange for some advert at the cinema =(

Guest brtemp
Haha, they are operating a renegade splinter cell of T-Mobile dedicated to actually doing things for customers :o

LOL!!

:( :( :o

Guest Richard_Arkless
:( :( :o :o :D B)

OMG

WOW HTC bought huawei now we will finally get updates on a timely schedule lol

B) shame its not true :D

Guest Simon O
WOW HTC bought huawei now we will finally get updates on a timely schedule lol

:( shame its not true :(

Yeah, there's no way the Chinese government would allow HTC to buy Huawei, being Taiwanese and all that.