04/Jun - Official HTC 2.1 (3.31.751.1 Chungwa Taiwan) multiple repacks + online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest lkssal

Hello,

I'm a french HTC Hero user (gsm), i have downloaded and installed the package rom+radio, and it works fine.

The only thing to do after rebooting is to add APNs =>List of french APN

Cheers :(

Edited by lkssal

Guest buttonsandzips
The new radio seems poor. I've rooted whilst at my desk and my 2-3 bars are now 0-1.

I was using the new radio on Orange UK but it did keep having network errors on the market so I have gone back to my old radio version to see how it performs...

Guest Paul
Great news. But, before I flash - any updates on the A2SD status? EXT4 support?

No A2SD yet (coming soon), no EXT4 support until we get the 2.1 kernel source...

P

Guest DickieUK
No A2SD yet (coming soon), no EXT4 support until we get the 2.1 kernel source...

P

Can we/you not use the kernel(s) currently in circulation on the other 2.1 ROMs? or will that inherit all the issues plaguing them??

Dickie.

Guest jonathanmusto

Bit the bullet and installed this... Works a treat!! No FC's, everything is nice and qiuck! Next flash will be for a2sd..

Guest DickieUK
Possibly, i'll look into it...

P

Sweet!

Not sure how far this is from the truth, but wasn't there some sort of mistake made on HTCs behalf, something about uploading all kernel sources, instead (or as well as) sources for the Legend (or another android device)...?

either way, i'm sure thats what i read in one of the forums, and that it was taken down shortly after, although not before someone in the know downloaded it for all to share...

It may be that i'm way off the mark, my memory has been know to fail me on many occasions...

Dickie.

Guest ilbulgaro

@paul: but when you will put app2sd, i'll need to wipe also ext partition??

Cuz i see that a lot of other 2.1 custom roms say that ext wipe is needed... :(

thanks

Guest fabsn

There are just 2 things I don't like:

- the haptic feedback is way to weak. Make it stronger, harder, better! :(

- just english. More languages would be the bomb. I really need german.

Guest DickieUK
- the haptic feedback is way to weak. Make it stronger, harder, better! :(

Does Spare Parts not make any difference??

Dickie.

Guest Paul

I'll be posting a first cut of MCR 4.0 probably Monday (in kitchen form initially) with de-odex, optimisation, a2sd, cachedalvikcache and a bunch of other bits and bobs. :(

P

Guest BOPsWelt
I'll be posting a first cut of MCR 4.0 probably Monday (in kitchen form initially) with de-odex, optimisation, a2sd, cachedalvikcache and a bunch of other bits and bobs. :(

P

Thanks ! :(

Guest lennondhino

P

awesome, ive waited patiently thus far so a few more days to get the best around will be well worth it!

i look forward to it!

i think hero owners had a similanious orgasm around the world earlier today!

Guest gibou13
awesome, ive waited patiently thus far so a few more days to get the best around will be well worth it!

i look forward to it!

i think hero owners had a similanious orgasm around the world earlier today!

Hi All

I confirm lol ! Many thanks to Paul

Friendstream is installed inside?

Best Regards

Guest mifran
The new radio seems poor. I've rooted whilst at my desk and my 2-3 bars are now 0-1.

you should change to gsm only then instead of auto in settings now like mcr 3.1

mifran

Guest Desbie

P

Thanks Paul, I'm going to join MoDaCo Plus to help support your efforts!