yep.

Glad it works

btw trying to fix wifi now..

cheers

barmyman

The instant you do il flash froyo, =]

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest akira.pwr
also looking forward to the HD video fix!

HD videos can't be played now! used to be ok on eclair custom roms!

Are you at work to fix it???

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest RaZoR Liquid

To people who want to know the temperature of their CPU take this

http://fr.androlib.com/android.application...idget-DCmE.aspx

it's a widget who give many information,like cpu temperature, battery percentage, ram, etc... but it cost 0,99$

and here there is some theme:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...nfo#post6630811

Edited by RaZoR Liquid

Guest Edward.W

Try to flash the 998MHz.img to see whenever it'll crash or not,

but now, the 920MHz.img I am using start having reboot serval times

Guest petoulachi
A gps is faster ... same here 920 mhz reboots after a few minutes...:) how to fix this?

You can't ! You all have to understand that overclocking is not something that work the same for every Liquid. It depends mainly on the CPU, some of them would support 992Mhz while others can't reach 920Mhz. It's all about luck, so please don't ask the dev for a fix or something, as there is nothing they can do about it.

Mine reboot very often at 992Mhz, sometimes at 920Mhz, so I just set it at 880Mhz to have a stable Liquid.

Guest fischschneehase

Why depends thid of luck ithought all liquidd are buil the same?! So why does thid not work on every device

? :S

Guest liquid_it

I'm wondering if this release worth to be tested. Ignoring overclocking, how stable and usable is it for everyday use? What about battery usage?

Guest Nesli

its normal, some of cpus can run difference freq., one can run 998, other is stable only on 920 or 880.. ( Acer sold Liquid with 768mhz cpu)..remember your old pc, for ex. celeron 400mhz, some of them were stable at 500, few of them were able to go at 600mhz, its just about a lucky, caused for. ex. by dust in manufactoring prosec, ect..

Edited by Nesli

Guest akira.pwr
I'm wondering if this release worth to be tested. Ignoring overclocking, how stable and usable is it for everyday use? What about battery usage?

Im using it from saturday night, i think it's pretty good, no crashes, no freezes, nothing more than the known issues.

A-gps is already fixed.

Guest neferym

plz stop polluting with your CPU.

is exactly the same problem with 1.6. It's a conversation that has already been made. it has no connection with froyo. This thread is for people who want improve his experience with froyo.

The stability of your telephone according to its frequency is not really constructive ...

made another thread ...

Edited by neferym

Guest sunshine333

Maybe I'm totally missing something, but I don't seem to have flash. When I go to a website that requires it I just get the blue cube with a question mark in it. Do i need to enable it somewhere? Use a different browser? I'm just not sure I understand what all the excitement is about. What are you guys using flash for that's so cool? (this is in no way meant to be condescending, I'm seriously wondering if I'm missing something really exciting)