[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest vinnyjones

Sorry guys, what i'm sure is a stupid question but once t-mobile hungarian 2.1 rom is installed and then amon recovery, how do you actually boot into amon recovery without superbooting?

Apologies, figured it out. Menu + End and Power Button..

Edited by vinnyjones

Guest twics

IV been waiting for a rom like this for a while IV just jumped to 2.1 two days ago, this is pritty nice and stable good work, however i don't think my SMS is working also.

I also have another problem which i don't think is related to this rom, at times Widgets are dancing around and moving by itself trash can keeps appearing and screen becomes unstable to the touch, just wanted to know if anyone has seen this, its been working OK now though for a few hours .

Edit/ my bad SMS is working for me.

Edited by twics

Guest oOBENJYOo

Installed 4 hours ago so far so good...look forward to any updates and thanks for your time and effort sir !

EDIT: Not sure about messaging...seems to be a prob there...I cannot add a contact for new sms only go contacts and choose send chosen contact sms,

I was already on 2.1 with update HU.....after wipe and install of FLB-rom should I have used custom HU again ?

Edited by oOBENJYOo

Guest stealthstealer

managed to get my sms working too. i just flashed the HU customization updata_app on top of pauls 2.1 then wiped and flashed again. dont know if it was this or a poor titanium restore. anyway, working perfectly now, not too vanillaish either which sucks imo :)

Guest bindi
Flibb, maybe you can try to integrate this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630887 instead off usual google maps, it is working in all countries without problem.

"force-enable MT. If you're on Eclair or some custom Donut and don't have multitouch zooming, then maybe this will enable it."

Does it mean, we can have MT on google maps? Pulse with MT capabilities and now Eclair...

Guest goce.nakov
"force-enable MT. If you're on Eclair or some custom Donut and don't have multitouch zooming, then maybe this will enable it."

Does it mean, we can have MT on google maps? Pulse with MT capabilities and now Eclair...

No it doesn't mean...at least on mine Pulse doesn't enable the MT

Guest twics

Don't know if this has been mentioned but when you download from the market the notification bar informs you that the download has been successfully installed but in the market its shows its still installing.

Guest Simon O
Flibb, maybe you can try to integrate this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=630887 instead off usual google maps, it is working in all countries without problem.

Sorry, won't be adding this to the ROM. I prefer Google Maps to be kept updated and this mod hasn't been updated for a month. Anyway as I put Maps into /data then anybody can replace it with this mod easily if they want to.

Guest R_A_V

Your ROM is really great! Fast and stable. But I have 2 small issues:

1. Can't install apps from market sometimes. Hangs with 'Starting download' status. After reconnecting WIFI everything is ok

2. Level of sound in headphones is very low comparing with 1.5 firmware

Is where any way to increase max sound level?

Thanks for a work.

Guest martinmax
Your ROM is really great! Fast and stable. But I have 2 small issues:

1. Can't install apps from market sometimes. Hangs with 'Starting download' status. After reconnecting WIFI everything is ok

2. Level of sound in headphones is very low comparing with 1.5 firmware

Is where any way to increase max sound level?

Thanks for a work.

Yes i have the same issue with the level of sound on headphones , the only mod as ive read is to increase it in the kernel , but i have no idea how to do that :)

Guest craigb244

Hi guys.

Only had my pulse for 3 days now and already started messing with it. (oops there goes my warranty)

anyway Ive decided to use this Rom after reading thru the others.

half way thru my second day with it and its all going good.

the only problem i have (has been mentioned before) is on startup i get "process android.process.acore is not responding" and one about voice search.

infact it used to be voice search and this has stopped and now i get the first one.

Guest Bendolfc

Speaking of sound levels, in calls, the speaker also doesn't get as loud as in 1.5. Not sure if this can be changed anywhere?

Guest bindi
Speaking of sound levels, in calls, the speaker also doesn't get as loud as in 1.5. Not sure if this can be changed anywhere?

Yeah I also noticed that when I used speaker for phone. I found it not as loud as 1.5 or MCR 1.7

Guest gusthy

I installed this ROM now, and it is a very lovely piece of work, thank you.

My only question is that why did you use such an old version of LauncherPro? it is at 0.5.1 already and this new version is much better.

Anyway I upgraded and works fine.

Odexing the ROM was a good idea.

Guest gusthy
What's are the differences that you've noticed?

Okay, the 3D dock is not so important :), but it seems to be smoother when sctolling and the drawer has some new skins.

Guest Simon O
Yeah I also noticed that when I used speaker for phone. I found it not as loud as 1.5 or MCR 1.7

Speaker sound and headphone sound is a lot quieter in 2.1 than it was on 1.5. I'm testing a tweak that increases volume slightly.

Guest Simon O
I installed this ROM now, and it is a very lovely piece of work, thank you.

My only question is that why did you use such an old version of LauncherPro? it is at 0.5.1 already and this new version is much better.

Anyway I upgraded and works fine.

Odexing the ROM was a good idea.

I uploaded the rom before LauncherPro was updated..... :)

I don't have any update for the ROM right now. Focus is now on stability and tweaking some application artwork. Spare time for me is low so work on this rom is low priority. I originally created the rom for my own use and it's almost completely stable for me.