Lots and lots of FCs --> Phone process

every 30 seconds or so.

did a full wipe before install.

Guest Simon O
Went back to FLB_V1.31!!

Lots and lots of FCs --> Phone process

every 30 seconds or so.

did a full wipe before install.

So sorry it hasn't worked for you. I have updated the ROM to 1.4.1 which should resolve any issues with the phone process crashing.

Guest Simon O

FLB-Mod 1.4 removed and replaced with 1.4.1

If you have recently downloaded FLB-Mod 1.4 and have no problems then you do not need to update.

The 1.4.1 update hopefully resolves some force-closes with the phone process which is affecting a couple of people.

As before do a full backup before installing. ROMManager gives you the option to backup before installing a ROM - use it :D

This update forme dont have problem i do wirhout wipe anything.

Does anyone have probema a call log that is to see what time it is call the number and how that lasted call.Me are black letters on a black background and can not see. how to change font color in the call log

Guest Rumcájsz
The memory settings are now build into the ROM and AutoKiller isn't necessary to keep some RAM for avoiding sms issues?

If you move the dalvik cache to SD card, you will be enough space for messenger app, and you will be get every sms. :D

Guest fredewis
If you've flashed vanilla firmware, which you have, then it will set the build to 1.2. It's only because the build.prop is replaced to set the correct text colour.

I'm in that case this rom is perfect so far thanks mate.

Thanks again Fibble, I'm now running 1.41 after upgrading from 1.3.1 > 1.4 >1.4.1.

I've just one widget on my homescreen (Android power switch from stock ROMs), with LauncherPro. ATK is reporting 45MB free, up from 37MB on 1.3.1 using the stock launcher (which I believe uses less RAM), so whatever you did it worked :D

Just one observation I've noticed, when I have a new E-mail, it'll pop up as usual in the notifications bar, but if I click it and the mail opens, the notification stays unless I 'clear' it. This is most probably a problem with Android itself, but just wondered if anyone else had encoutered this and found a fix?

Edited by Guest

Guest Simon O
The memory settings are now build into the ROM and AutoKiller isn't necessary to keep some RAM for avoiding sms issues?

Yes. I'm using Moderate settings as default which are

Sets the internal memory killer to the following settings:

Foreground Apps: 1536 pages / 6 MB

Visible Apps: 3072 pages / 12 MB

Secondary Server: 4096 pages / 16 MB

Hidden Apps: 7680 pages / 30 MB

Content Provider: 8960 pages / 35 MB

Empty App: 10240 pages / 40 MB

you can use the various switches in a2sd to change this to any other settings.

Guest Simon O
Thanks again Fibble, I'm now running 1.41 after upgrading from 1.3.1 > 1.4 >1.4.1.

I've just one widget on my homescreen (Android power switch from stock ROMs), with LauncherPro. ATK is reporting 45MB free, up from 37MB on 1.3.1 using the stock launcher (which I believe uses less RAM), so whatever you did it worked :D

Just one observation I've noticed, when I have a new E-mail, it'll pop up as usual in the notifications bar, but if I click it and the mail opens, the notification stays unless I 'clear' it. This is most probably a problem with Android itself, but just wondered if anyone else had encoutered this and found a fix?

My goal was to get the rom optimised enough to allow LauncherPro to work correctly. It seems to have worked and has the added benefit of providing more free ram for the system if you are using lighter launchers.

Guest fredewis
I've updated the vanilla framework to have the correct build.prop now.

Wow this is a dream my pulse has more life then a cat look just keeps removing reviving every update i make is just 2 good lolol and thanks mate you are the best the rom hasent got any flaws in my opinion is just 2 good.ooo and i went from 1.2 to 1.41 with out a wipe. i did clear delvik and it updated fine.

Edited by fredewis

Guest sorsoso

very like the ROM, but there are two problems

1. i want use openvpn for android. This ROM is missing tun.ko

2. Can not use swap.You know, U8220 memory is too small

Do not understand English, I use Google Translation

Guest Simon O
very like the ROM, but there are two problems

1. i want use openvpn for android. This ROM is missing tun.ko

2. Can not use swap.You know, U8220 memory is too small

Do not understand English, I use Google Translation

There is no support for tun or swap in the kernel.

Guest hiworld
Use the small update provided by Huawei to allow you to install Android 1.5 again and update with T-Mobile December Update followed by the UK 2.1 update. There are a few Chinese here that can help you with this, or read the guides at HiAPK.

I update small and 1.5 are sucess,but update the UK 2.1 has a error:

**** SD download log ****

Failure: operation did not succeed.

dload_sd_ram_data_proc->(retry >= DLOAD_RETRY) failed!

My phone is CHT8000...

Guest Richard van Nieuwenhuizen
So sorry it hasn't worked for you. I have updated the ROM to 1.4.1 which should resolve any issues with the phone process crashing.

This one worked fine for me.

Even did not have to do a full wipe :D