[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest JohnPorter
Got my shiny U8220-6, and installed your ROM inmediatly, everything is fine and rocking, but looks like I got some issues with SMS messages,some of them get missing, so far 2 (that I know of) of 30+, in 3 days of using the ROM.

Maybe I did something wrong with the update? I used first the Venezuela ROM

The SMS problem is a known issue on our Pulses. Same problem exists on all 2.1 roms.

Guest darkdevil1
The SMS problem is a known issue on our Pulses. Same problem exists on all 2.1 roms.

The SMS problem is caused by the SMS-app being kicked from memory (due to low memory). Run a memory management app and/or regularly kill apps you're not using and you'll have 30+ MB ram available at all times, which means no losing texts.

Guest GregorioUY
The SMS problem is caused by the SMS-app being kicked from memory (due to low memory). Run a memory management app and/or regularly kill apps you're not using and you'll have 30+ MB ram available at all times, which means no losing texts.

30+??? Usually, using Advanced Task Killer Free, I got around 20MB of availble memory, any suggestions?

30+??? Usually, using Advanced Task Killer Free, I got around 20MB of availble memory, any suggestions?

kill the app soon as you have finished with it, thats what i do, i have 28+ most times.

Guest igor_anta

Less screens and less widgets will increase free memory, some people even suggest using task killers is not really that good of an idea. I personally use Advanced Task Manager and get from 22- 32 MB depending on the apps running in the background. Cheers!

Less screens and less widgets will increase free memory, some people even suggest using task killers is not really that good of an idea. I personally use Advanced Task Manager and get from 22- 32 MB depending on the apps running in the background. Cheers!

Do you ever not recieve SMS's?

I have around 25+ all the time, i dont think i am missing any.

Guest Gigahurtz

Any one having problems with Pulse FLB v1.5 reseting/crashing when using satnav program Sygic? At its worst the phone would keep reseting and not boot at all. Battery taken out and eventually did start, a few times Rom manager has force closed at start up, could Rommanager be the problem? Recent update to Rom Manager maybe? I know Google Maps Navigate does this but really need sygic to work? I have uninstalled Rom Manager to see if it helps. Will report.

I usually have about 30MB free. I only leave the base processes running with keyboard...everything else gets killed.

I am using the stock launcher so maybe that helps. Which version of FLB are you using and which launcher?

Guest olivier k
I usually have about 30MB free. I only leave the base processes running with keyboard...everything else gets killed.

I am using the stock launcher so maybe that helps. Which version of FLB are you using and which launcher?

Hello,

Is there a way to run the stock launcher with FLB-1.5?

Thanks

Hello,

Is there a way to run the stock launcher with FLB-1.5?

Thanks

I think you have to download it, but im not sure where you could get it from, Maybe somone on here has it?

Good luck.

I think you have to download it, but im not sure where you could get it from, Maybe somone on here has it?

Good luck.

is on first page of ths thread look under FLB1.2

Edited by peelie

Guest demetr1os

Hello to everyone, I am writing this post because I have a huge problem with my pulse. I used almost every FLB rom in my pulse, but after the installation of FLB 1.3 I have random reboots in whatever I do, I tried to install previous FLB ROMs and 1.3 1.4 1.5 but the same problem reboots all the time. after that I tried to install the official UK Tmobile 2.1 but I had exactly the same problems(Reboots). I cannot even work with my phone any more.

Does anyone of you Knows this problem and how I can solve it.

Ps: I wiped everything before every installation.

Do you think that is a Hardware problem after sooo many custo Rom that I have installed?? I hope that someone has a solution for me.

thanks in advance!

Guest TonyDigi
Hello to everyone, I am writing this post because I have a huge problem with my pulse. I used almost every FLB rom in my pulse, but after the installation of FLB 1.3 I have random reboots in whatever I do, I tried to install previous FLB ROMs and 1.3 1.4 1.5 but the same problem reboots all the time. after that I tried to install the official UK Tmobile 2.1 but I had exactly the same problems(Reboots). I cannot even work with my phone any more.

Does anyone of you Knows this problem and how I can solve it.

Do you think that is a Hardware problem after sooo many custo Rom that I have installed?? I hope that someone has a solution for me.

thanks in advance!

I don't think so. Cause i used so many rooms for my pulse, update so much thing too but my pulse is still quite good now. I just try 0.50 2.2 back to FLB 1.5 and 2.2 0.51 with backup. Still no problem like you.

Guest demetr1os
I don't think so. Cause i used so many rooms for my pulse, update so much thing too but my pulse is still quite good now. I just try 0.50 2.2 back to FLB 1.5 and 2.2 0.51 with backup. Still no problem like you.

How did u installed 0.50 2.2, I downloaded the zip file but I wasn't able to install it(4 files not found). I do not know if there is new way to install it. If there is can you send me a link please?? It is worth to give a try with froyo to see what will happen in my pulse.

Guest Totyasrác
How did u installed 0.50 2.2, I downloaded the zip file but I wasn't able to install it(4 files not found). I do not know if there is new way to install it. If there is can you send me a link please?? It is worth to give a try with froyo to see what will happen in my pulse.

It is written in the topic (the one that is Dan's and starts with "POLL" :P)

Guest TonyDigi

You can find it easy in page 1 topic 2.2 Discussion . And you can creat nandroid back up with armon_recovery .

Guest demetr1os

To FLB

I have a huge problem with my pulse. I used almost every FLB rom in my pulse, but after the installation of FLB 1.3 I have random reboots in whatever I do, I tried to install previous FLB ROMs and 1.3 1.4 1.5 but the same problem reboots all the time. after that I tried to install the official UK Tmobile 2.1 but I had exactly the same problems(Reboots). I cannot even work with my phone any more.

Do you think that is a Hardware problem after sooo many custo Rom that I have installed?? I hope that you have a solution for me.

thanks in advance!

Hey flibble, had to ask you.

Now that the T-Mob UK kernel is released, does it mean that there could be a 1.6 with swap support?

Edited by sentroy

Hey flibble, had to ask you.

Now that the T-Mob UK kernel is released, does it mean that there could be a 1.6 with swap support?

Do you know of anyone still working on 1.6 for Pulse?