[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Any wipe required when upgrading from v1.6 to 1.6b?

It is a minor update so I don't see a problem. Anyone on here already done it who cares to comment?

Edited by Daz555

can I update with Clokworrecovery? Or must have Amon_Ra?

I have error then install 1.6b

E:Failure at line 5: copy_DIR PACKAGE:data DATA

what wrong?

Edited by defts

After a crash i've installed the 1.6a and now upgraded to 1.6b just without wiping.

The "b" version is my opinion a litte faster that the "a" version, but this is only my opinion

great work flibblesan, thx

can I update with Clokworrecovery? Or must have Amon_Ra?

I have error then install 1.6b

E:Failure at line 5: copy_DIR PACKAGE:data DATA

what wrong?

If you are trying to install the full 1.6b then you will get that error unless you wipe the phone. That is why I uploaded a small 1.6a-1.6b update.

Any wipe required when upgrading from v1.6 to 1.6b?

P.S.Programs and a cache on SD to a card.

Move caches back to your phone before you try to upgrade. Make a full backup using rom manager or nandroid first.

can I update from FLB 1.5 to 1.6 without wipe?

Same advice as above.

Edited by flibblesan

Any chance of a version with LauncherPro instead of ADW? :lol:

Not from me, sorry. LauncherPro can easily be installed from the Android Market and there is no performance benefit in having it pre-installed in the system partition.

From 1.1.3 I wiped everything, then installed 1.6a, but when I boot it does not show 3g connection and i can not connect.

I don't now what is the problem. On 1.1.3 worked perfectly.

From 1.1.3 I wiped everything, then installed 1.6a, but when I boot it does not show 3g connection and i can not connect.

I don't now what is the problem. On 1.1.3 worked perfectly.

Check the APN information in the settings app.

Are others having problems with launcher restarts when exiting applications? Not every time, but this makes the phone react slowly. I also have these with the stock android 1.5. Is there possible to fix this?

I know this is marked as final and I understand why but any chance we can have a 1.6c with support for overclock in the kernel? Pretty please!

....oh and multitouch....seems like it is working now?

Happy days for the Pulse - it has grown into a mature platform thanks to the guys on this forum!

Edited by Daz555

I know this is marked as final and I understand why but any chance we can have a 1.6c with support for overclock in the kernel? Pretty please!

....oh and multitouch....seems like it is working now?

Happy days for the Pulse - it has grown into a mature platform thanks to the guys on this forum!

It's unlikely that I will produce any such update myself.

Guest Misticdw

Hi Flibblesan!

Sorry to sound like a noob but what does this line mean exactly?

(Please DO NOT use the options inside recovery related to A2SD. These only worked with an old version of A2SD and can seriously break your phone if you use these options with FLB-MOD)

and there is a link to the Darktremor A2SD updated to 2.7.5 rc2. Guide that takes me to the android.modaco.com/ front page

Thanks, Lee

Hi Flibblesan!

Sorry to sound like a noob but what does this line mean exactly?

(Please DO NOT use the options inside recovery related to A2SD. These only worked with an old version of A2SD and can seriously break your phone if you use these options with FLB-MOD)

and there is a link to the Darktremor A2SD updated to 2.7.5 rc2. Guide that takes me to the android.modaco.com/ front page

Thanks, Lee

In Amon-Ra recovery there are features that are designed to e.g. move dalvik cache to sd etc

this features are not compatible with this a2sd version, they are for old Android 1.5-based MCR ROMs.

Guest Misticdw
In Amon-Ra recovery there are features that are designed to e.g. move dalvik cache to sd etc

this features are not compatible with this a2sd version, they are for old Android 1.5-based MCR ROMs.

Thanks Gusthy.

So I can still use Amon-RA to partition and format my SD card before installing FLB v1.6b?