[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

FLB-Mod v1.7 with overclocked kernel - allows CPU overclocking up to 691MHz. Use at your own risk and use SetCPU (not provided) to set a custom speed.

Download: flbmod_v1.7oc.zip (62.3 MB) latest MD5 3E89F6F61B0DD471F0355AE6E54DA21B

nothing found for .... :lol:

check it please.

Edited by leto

I have flb 1.6b, i download 1.7.0c, do i need do wipe all, or i can update

You should be able to update but please make a full backup first.

If you cannot upgrade then do a wipe and install, then if you use Clockworkmod recovery you can do a advanced restore and only restore the data and sd-ext partitions. This will keep your applications and settings.

No problem. I'm trying to get this updated for rom manager too.

I chosed the easy way. :lol: Grabbed the image from Your ZIP, copied over to the SD-card to the specified CW directory, and flashed again the recovery with ROM Manager. Worked beautifully.

Automated refresh thru Rom Manager will be more easier...

hi flib i use the overclock patch from multy totch tread over my 1.6 it run on 760 why is 1.7 only 670?

I found anything higher is unstable. And the overclock kernel from the multitouch thread doesn't actually overclock to the speeds reported.

Guest fredewis
I found anything higher is unstable. And the overclock kernel from the multitouch thread doesn't actually overclock to the speeds reported.

It has bn stable for me on 1.6 so can I flash 1.7 then reflash kernel from milly touch for overclock and is there a vanilla zip?

Guest fredewis

It has bn stable for me on 1.6 so can I flash 1.7 then reflash kernel from milly touch for overclock and is there a vanilla zip?

Sorry double post..

Edited by fredewis

Okay, this will be the first time for me using Swap.

You said that Ext3 works, do I have to formate it under amonra ? With something like 32 Mb or how ????

Yes you can use Armonra to create the swap partition (along with the EXT partition for A2SD). Armon formats it for you as well. I use 64MB swap and 512MB EXT2 for A2SD. Remember that using Armonra to parition your Sd card will wipe all data from it so make a backup.

Edited by Daz555

Guest AntonioPT
fible does this rom works with u8230?!

and if does, with what? with "UK (u8220) 2.1" or with "stock u8230 2.1"?

Yes, of course it works on the U8230. IIRC, 99% of the things that work on u8220 also work on u8230, as the only thing different between them is the looks and the RAM (more on u8230).

It works with either one. (UK u8220 2.1 or u8230 2.1)

Guest der_peter
FLB-Mod v1.7

Changelog:

- NEW: Swappiness setting through A2SD. Use a2sd swappy## where ## is a number between 00 and 100. 60 is default, 15 is ideal, 30 may work better for some people.

FLB-Mod v1.6b

Changelog:

- Fixed: A2SD swap will now set 15 swappiness when enabled

Hi,

just a small question. For me 1.6b works PERFECT! I tought that 15 swappiness are the best setting for my 2GB HUWAI SD-Card. I want update to 1.7 and set "a2sd swappy 15" - MUST I DO THAT COMMAND AFTER EVERY REBOOT or once after install?

Edited by der_peter