[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest igor_anta
Don't think so just yet, plenty of life on 2.1 till a fully working version of Froyo/CM 6 is released.

Well it is fully working :P The bugs are practically gone now, even apps2sd Froyo native works. No need to avoid CM6.1 anymore. Cheers!

Guest JohnPorter
Well it is fully working :P The bugs are practically gone now, even apps2sd Froyo native works. No need to avoid CM6.1 anymore. Cheers!

Final Version? Download Link? Far as I am aware latest version 0.30 is still beta and still has some bugs!

Guest igor_anta
Final Version? Download Link? Far as I am aware latest version 0.30 is still beta and still has some bugs!

The bugs are extremely small now, wrong MAC address and more options when selecting networks manually then there should be (I haven't noticed this though, some people report that it's the same like on other handsets they have as well) and the Gallery rotation bug, but that is fixable just by replacing it with the one from the previous version or from the new Hero nightly build.

So to sum it up, everything that's supposed to work does work :0 Cheers!

Guest spanner44

I have just reflashed with this flb v1.7 with the swap and A2SD, and a custom theme (framework) for the second time now as the first one I did got screwed up when I tried the update market apk in another thread.

Anyway, I noticed this time that on the first time, and also this time I didn't do these :

Fix for Android Terminal crash

Download: flbmod_v1.7_termfix.zip (57 KB) MD5 709258399625770D06F3520BAC6CFDE3

Espresso framework text fix & APN fix

Download: flbmod_v1.7_fix1.zip (1.89 MB) MD5 06D2CC3BFAB2A5149679E84B9C13D13B

Vanilla Framework

Download: VanillaFramework1.7-signed.zip (2.93 MB) MD5 1DF07533E6781B8A7EB96C08C2384AB6

I am a newbie at this, so do I have to do them, as I am not sure what they are exactly for, although I presume they are to fix some bugs, and if I need to have them do I put them onto the SD card and then "Flash ZIP from SDCard" from the Custom Recover Main menu.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Coucquité

So I have a little Problem ... with my pulse just Now I flashed the zip ( modified kernel ) for flb to overclock my rom and Juste installed ADW luncher 1.2.0 and I have A big problem Now Is that I have no wifi ... ( mac adress dissapeard ) and he won't search wifi hot spot access any one to help ?

Hi,

I have huawei u8220-6, work fine for flbmod 1.7oc, how can i do to install Fix for Android Terminal crash http://flibblesan.co.uk/android/flbmod/flb...1.7_termfix.zip?

Regards.

Download the termfix zip file and put it on your sd card

On the phone, open the ROM Manager program

use the "Install ROM from SD Card" option

basically just the same as installing 1.7oc - but no need to wipe anything

job done

I have just reflashed with this flb v1.7 with the swap and A2SD, and a custom theme (framework) for the second time now as the first one I did got screwed up when I tried the update market apk in another thread.

Anyway, I noticed this time that on the first time, and also this time I didn't do these :

Fix for Android Terminal crash

Download: flbmod_v1.7_termfix.zip (57 KB) MD5 709258399625770D06F3520BAC6CFDE3

Espresso framework text fix & APN fix

Download: flbmod_v1.7_fix1.zip (1.89 MB) MD5 06D2CC3BFAB2A5149679E84B9C13D13B

Vanilla Framework

Download: VanillaFramework1.7-signed.zip (2.93 MB) MD5 1DF07533E6781B8A7EB96C08C2384AB6

I am a newbie at this, so do I have to do them, as I am not sure what they are exactly for, although I presume they are to fix some bugs, and if I need to have them do I put them onto the SD card and then "Flash ZIP from SDCard" from the Custom Recover Main menu.

Thanks in advance.

termfix - you need to flash this if you intend to use the terminal program at all

Espresso / Vanilla Framework - it is your choice whether or not to flash these - they will change the way your phone looks

My device had many problems with flbmod 1.7oc. I installed SetCPU for set 525Mz. Now it work prefect.

How to replace my kernel to flbmod 1.7 without overclocked kernel?

Guest spanner44
termfix - you need to flash this if you intend to use the terminal program at all

Espresso / Vanilla Framework - it is your choice whether or not to flash these - they will change the way your phone looks

Thanks ringer, I have done the term fix anyway, not that I will probably use it, but thought I might as well anyway just in case.

Out of interest, has anyone got the market 2.2 working on this mod as when I tried it, my Market totally disappeared and I ended up re installing the whole mod, unless I was installing it wrong, although I can't see how I was.

Guest rulerofkaos
Out of interest, has anyone got the market 2.2 working on this mod as when I tried it, my Market totally disappeared and I ended up re installing the whole mod, unless I was installing it wrong, although I can't see how I was.

For me it's working without problems.

Guest spanner44
For me it's working without problems.

Perhaps it was me then, i presumed it just didn't work with this Rom. How did you install it ?

I transferred it to the SD card and then went to it on the phone and clicked it to install. I must of done something wrong if it is working for you.

Guest rulerofkaos
How did you install it ?

I transferred it to the SD card and then went to it on the phone and clicked it to install.

I used ADB to delete the old Vending.apk in system/app and pushed the new one to system/app with ADB, too.

Edited by rulerofkaos