[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest AntonioPT
Someone send me the link how to downgrade back to 691mhz? I downloaded flbmod1 with overclock.. i downloaded a kernel 760mhz. its unstable on my phone and i want to change it back.. how can i do this?

re-flash the rom.

Guest Daz555
What do i do to get an EXT Partition on my sd card.. i need to get a2sd working..

i went on temrinal emulator 'a2sd check' and then it said ext partition not found...

I used the recovery menu (armon ra) on my phone to parition my SD. If you don't want to do this then you could easily do it via Linux (boot from a live CD, pop SD card in a reader and way you go).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GregorioUY

Does anyone know how to downgrade, from Basic 2.2, to this one, keeping sms and apps installed?

I've already tried with just flashing, but it's stuck after the keyboard demo, saying a lot of processed are stuck, then getting back to the keyboard demo.

Any help?

Guest Daz555
Does anyone know how to downgrade, from Basic 2.2, to this one, keeping sms and apps installed?

I've already tried with just flashing, but it's stuck after the keyboard demo, saying a lot of processed are stuck, then getting back to the keyboard demo.

Any help?

You need to wipe really so using a backup first via the likes of Titanium etc is your best option.

Edited by Daz555

Guest JimMorrison723

Oh, flibblesan ! :)

I have to tell you something : whenever i try a new rom, (cm6, 7, plus, ...) after a few days i always put 1.7oc back to my phone. This is the fastest ROM i think, (or just for me? :) ).

And here is my question:

Don't you want to update this ROM? I mean only create a fresh version, with the latest release of the programs, maybe with new OpenGL ES or whatever, i don't know, I just don't want to flash terminal emulator every time i reinstall or download it from market, etc... (nand restore is not working properly for me...)

Keep this good work, i don't want to hurry you, i know you can't do always what we want :)

Regards,

Bali

Guest Casterina
Oh, flibblesan ! :)

I have to tell you something : whenever i try a new rom, (cm6, 7, plus, ...) after a few days i always put 1.7oc back to my phone. This is the fastest ROM i think, (or just for me? :) ).

And here is my question:

Don't you want to update this ROM? I mean only create a fresh version, with the latest release of the programs, maybe with new OpenGL ES or whatever, i don't know, I just don't want to flash terminal emulator every time i reinstall or download it from market, etc... (nand restore is not working properly for me...)

Keep this good work, i don't want to hurry you, i know you can't do always what we want :)

Regards,

Bali

flibblesan has stopped development on the Pulse, he works on the ZTE Blade

Guest JimMorrison723
flibblesan has stopped development on the Pulse, he works on the ZTE Blade

oh, s***, i didn't know that :)

anyway, blade sucks, he should develop for pulse :)

Guest Casterina
oh, s***, i didn't know that :)

anyway, blade sucks, he should develop for pulse :)

Hahah it say's on the first post :)

Blade is pretty good, its better than Pulse in my opinion... Better specs etc, yeah he should :P

Btw, jim have you played angrybirds on your phone or any heavy load games on the flb? Is it stable when you play like there isnt no lag present?

Guest JimMorrison723
Hahah it say's on the first post :)

Blade is pretty good, its better than Pulse in my opinion... Better specs etc, yeah he should :)

Btw, jim have you played angrybirds on your phone or any heavy load games on the flb? Is it stable when you play like there isnt no lag present?

sorry, i read the first post a long time ago, since than i just always flash the from from the memory card :)

Well, i played angry birds yes, if i am right it is a little laggy, but who cares, i could do most of the maps :P raging thunder is perfect on it, but rt2 is laggy a little. tomorrow i will write more !

Guest Casterina
sorry, i read the first post a long time ago, since than i just always flash the from from the memory card :)

Well, i played angry birds yes, if i am right it is a little laggy, but who cares, i could do most of the maps :) raging thunder is perfect on it, but rt2 is laggy a little. tomorrow i will write more !

Ahh thanks mann.. I was trying to find a ROM that can play games without lag etc.. but yeahh, i'll check out flb 2.1 AGAIN tomorrow Hahah :)

Guest keke2006

I am begginer to flash rom. I've got a used Pulse and would like to flash FLB-1.7oc but anyone help to link the download for

flbmod_v1.7_termfix.zip AND

flbmod_v1.7_fix1.zip

because I could not download them from the 1st page link.

Guest Casterina
I am begginer to flash rom. I've got a used Pulse and would like to flash FLB-1.7oc but anyone help to link the download for

flbmod_v1.7_termfix.zip AND

flbmod_v1.7_fix1.zip

because I could not download them from the 1st page link.

Are you sure? I just checked now and i was able to download the link successfully :S

Guest Casterina
last time i downloaded 1.7 with no problems, but most people like 1.6 better which i couldnt download..

Oh, so its 1.6 you want to download? Yeah, i can't download it either :)

Guest keke2006
Oh, so its 1.6 you want to download? Yeah, i can't download it either :)

I finally can download V1.7 all zip files without using "flashget". I am using 1.6b but too slow with 32MB swap on the Sd card. that is why I would like to change to V1.7oc

Guest Casterina
I finally can download V1.7 all zip files without using "flashget". I am using 1.6b but too slow with 32MB swap on the Sd card. that is why I would like to change to V1.7oc

You could have increased it to 64MB swap, if you wanted to :)

But yeah i personally think that 1.7oc is faster :)

Guest will8578

cool, i had tried 1.7 but that was after trying toms 2.2, twrocks, and antonios 2.2 roms, funny enough i didnt like the green colours, stupid i know, which is the best for performance out of all these, tho they are all amazing in the own right. think after i worked out how to upgrade last week my phone has been customized a million times lol, oh i only said about 1.6 because reading through it seemed people liked it better, but i hadnt used it so i couldnt say, maybe i'll give 1.7 a go again now that i hav a decent sd card with the proper settings.. thanks.

Guest Casterina
also, do i just need to download the 1.7oc, or do i need to download the fixes aswell?

Download only the terminal fix. but the terminal emulator force closes when you try to go on it without the fix :)