[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O
flibblesan there is any possibility to do overclocking in the CPU?? i mean no with an app.. thanks

Not until we have working kernel source code. Overclocking needs to be compiled in.

Guest impalaman

I can't set an mp3 music as alarm sound in Alarm Clock, it says: "The page could not be opened, because the URL is invalid".

What could i do with this?

Guest Simon O
I can't set an mp3 music as alarm sound in Alarm Clock, it says: "The page could not be opened, because the URL is invalid".

What could i do with this?

Are you trying to download a ringtone or set an mp3? The download option will fail sometimes as it tries to load the ringtone URL as set by your provider.

Guest impalarider
Are you trying to download a ringtone or set an mp3? The download option will fail sometimes as it tries to load the ringtone URL as set by your provider.

I tried to set an mp3, but the songlist not appear, just the error message.

Guest MarcusHenrique

flibblesan: I've just read you need U8220-6 users to test your new rom. I'm avaliable if you still in need, just contact me.

Good work!

Guest twics
Not until we have working kernel source code. Overclocking needs to be compiled in.

IMO Overclocking screws with the phones battery life, on some other Roms iv used on my G1 one issue is the phone just gets HOT as if you been on a call for an hour or more and sucks the life out the battery. If overclocking can be done without this issue then that would be great.

Guest il_cholo
flibblesan: I've just read you need U8220-6 users to test your new rom. I'm avaliable if you still in need, just contact me.

Good work!

count on me for that too :)

Guest Simon O
I tried to set an mp3, but the songlist not appear, just the error message.

Thats fixed in the next version. Make sure you have some sort of file manager app installed though like Astro.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O
does the new MOD receive text messages fluently? and is vibration a problem?

Seems to be ok with text messages and vibration certainly works.

Guest DanWilson
Seems to be ok with text messages and vibration certainly works.

Metal detector app agrees.

*BUUZzZ!* Metal there!

And text messages are kinda meh. I've had the problem only once (I think) and it's worked fine since.

Guest AnDroidNooB

wow. sounds deliciouso.. (not to imply that im gonna eat your rom coz thats absurd. :)) - cant wait. what platform is it on eg. vanilla froyo etc?

Guest igor_anta

Hey flibblesan, what about the low volume, is there a way to fix that? It's not that necessary but I'd really prefer to actually hear the music when driving in a loud and crappy bus to classes :D And out with the rom already, patience is wearing thin :) Cheers, keep up the great work!

Guest gusthy

Many people are waiting for the new release...

I imagine the mobs walking on the streets with transparents and crying "weee waant f-l-b" :)

Guest arlindo.costa
Many people are waiting for the new release...

I imagine the mobs walking on the streets with transparents and crying "weee waant f-l-b" :)

Suppose we need to storm the Bastille to get it :P

Who's with me? :D

Guest Pq2son2
Quickly, Robin. To the Batmobile first page :)

Uoooo Thank You Flib! for this new release!! I'm downloading it!! :D

So, one question! how I can change the default Launcher.apk from /system/app (I prefer LauncherPro than AWD)?

Thank you other time!!! and all the people that make it possible :P

Guest Pq2son2
Uoooo Thank You Flib! for this new release!! I'm downloading it!! :)

So, one question! how I can change the default Launcher.apk from /system/app (I prefer LauncherPro than AWD)?

Thank you other time!!! and all the people that make it possible :D

Now I can answer myself! I found that! I will try it! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1