HTCsimunlock.com

Guest colonel_butt

the best unlock site is: www.htcimeiunlock.com, mainly because they are the only one with a database instant checker online, before you have paid

I have also used www.unlock-now.com with success.

www.htccode.com I have not used, but I have talked to customer support and they seem knowledgable

lastly unlocking.com I have used many times and they are very good. They also do HTCs but basically cover all phones. I think they are one of, if not the biggest

rgds

the best unlock site is: www.htcimeiunlock.com, mainly because they are the only one with a database instant checker online, before you have paid

I have also used www.unlock-now.com with success.

www.htccode.com I have not used, but I have talked to customer support and they seem knowledgable

lastly unlocking.com I have used many times and they are very good. They also do HTCs but basically cover all phones. I think they are one of, if not the biggest

rgds

I ordered from htcsimunlock.com, no unlock, no refunds, no communication.

Ordered from htcimeiunlock.com and received the (working!) unlock code within 10mins.

Happy days :)

Guest Shrewsburypete

Ordered from HTCSimUnlock too. Said they couldn't find my code and asked me to pay more money for a deep search - yeah right.

Selected the refund option and 5 days later I have no refund - avoid at all costs.

How easy is the paypal resolution process? Am I likely to get my money back?

Pete

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I ordered my HTC Desire unlock code from htcimeiunlock.com at 7.30am in the UK and the code took 10 minutes to arrive. The price was $25, a small price to pay to be freed from your network operator lock. So in short, I had a good experience with this particular unlock site.

Regards,

Aleks

Guest geethanks

Hi All,

I have used the site www.htcsimunlock.com recently for getting the code for HTC Wildfire but in vain. I had given them all the information required but I got an email saying that they need to do a deeper search and wanted some extra money for that. I declined that offer and was told that within 3 working days I will be refunded the money automatically.

The service was good in terms of geeting back to me, I got my first email within 30mis of giving them the details. But as for the refund of money, I have not heard anything. Tried contacting them via email but got an automted reply so I am not sure if I will get the money back also or not.

Very disappointed with the response, I used some other site and was able to get the code within 20 mins though they also asked for 'deeper search' but then also it was cheaper then this deal.

I wont recommend this site to anyone as it is costly and you wont get any refund (6 days and still waiting for it)

:)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest robotdave

after reading some of the mixed comments i got to thinking i ordered a code of htcsimunlock on the morning of the 20th its now the evening of the 22nd and i still havent recieved my code i put in my imei and all that now i keep logging in and the code is not there yet ive sent them several emails and tickets but no response starting to think its a scam and if not will not use them again for treating paying customers like this

• 2 weeks later...
Attention! Deceive.

www.htcsimunlock.com paid for the code to unlock Desire Orange. On the mailbox Rishel response that the code is not found. Money, however, did not return. Wrote them on the mailbox, but always comes the same response from the robot.

Well, the same happened to me. After payment i received the following email:

"Hello from HTCSimUnlock.com!

Thank you for your recent order for the unlock code of your HTC Phone. Unfortunately,we are unable to find the unlock code for your IMEI Number.

As per our 100% refund guarantee, we have provided you a full refund.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but we hope that you are satisfied with our service and refund guarantee!

Regards,

HTCSimUnlock.com Sales Staff"

Since then no refund and no answer at all to my emails (it's been 3 weeks now). I also tried the Pay-pal resolution center, no help ;)

It seems that HTCSimUnlock.com is a scam!

Please avoid them!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest pasanda
I got my code from HTCSimUnlock.com last week, within 10 minutes of ordering. However, I ordered my code at just before 1pm UK time, rather than outside of normal UK business hours. I don't know where they are physically located, but other sites of this nature are often in India, so it's probable that you ordered in the middle of the night, and I rather suspect the process isn't as automated as you'd think.

In addition, they do say in their FAQ that in 5% of cases they have to go back HTC to get a code, and that can take 24 hours.

Send an email to the support email address on the website to ask where your code is. I'm sure you will get your code - you just need to be patient.

To answer your second question, the unlock code doesn't change so if your phone ever gets sim locked again, the same code should unlock it.

Regards,

Dave

Please be aware of this site htcsimunlock.com. Although they say that 100% refund gurantee, i ardered an unlock which they failed to provide and still i haven't received my refund. Every time i contact them via email i get an automated reply back. They operate under different names ie:swreg etc but please BEWARE OF THEM!!!!! these people are right cheats.!!!!!

Following is their whois record and they might operate under other websites as well.

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: HTCSIMUNLOCK.COM

Created on: 02-Jan-10

Expires on: 02-Jan-21

Last Updated on: 10-May-11

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration [email protected]

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:

Private, Registration [email protected]

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.HTCSIMUNLOCK.COM

NS2.HTCSIMUNLOCK.COM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest flashnovice

Stay away from this company.They are scammers.Expect to be asked to pay the highest price and when you ask for a refund you won't get one.Their 100% gaurantee is a joke.Was summed up quite well by one review who is going to sue a company for $20.This company must be making a small fortune needs looking into.Stay well away,wish I had read these first.

PS One other thing once they have your card number they can access your account thenever they like.

• 1 month later...
Guest sakisf

You should first try the sim unlock utility in xda developers and if it works give the guy a donation before paying any shabby website for an unlock code.

Edited by sakisf

• 1 year later...