Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest dave18

Hello Yonn : Your 6.5.3 rom is fantastic. What we need now are your widgets for weather , contacts etc.Look forward to them.

Many thanks. I'm sure there are many like me who are waiting and waiting for froyo or 7 and your roms keep us going.dave

Guest Hermit Dave
I'm using V2 and so far no problem. Thanks for this great ROM !!! :lol:

However, I read about some input to put swype in the ROM. Please don't!. See this for detail http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...n-rom-releases/

I'm eagerly looking forward to test your final 3c ROM. You do a very good job!!!

read again.....no one asked for swype to be included.

what I'd like is for it to work from messaging directly.

actually I don't mind swype or slide it

@yonn there is definitely some animation on samsung messaging.

after disabling all options on input regarding corrections it seems faster

Guest steven107

in 6.5.x_V3c_experimental the screen don't fixed to dishlay. you can see some pictures about that. and free memmory program is small.

ScreenShot1.pngScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

Edited by steven107

Guest Ramy_Ahmed
Here test this "not finished" but will show you how it will look in 6.5.3 build:

http://rapidshare.com/files/403887455/Yonn...experimental.7z

Copy "Yonn_B7300" folder to My Storage then flash the ROM ...

I'll add all the widgets from JF1 and TIM Brazil stuff from it in 3rd post tomorrow .. Time to sleep :lol:

Very nice and good after test till now.

We wait the final version one with samsung widget and other with titanium.

Good Luck Bro.

Guest agigura

Hi! i downloaded both virsion

i loved it!!

i love original omnia homescreen

but!!

i hate old button

((((ok))))) button is too small (mean i hate top right.. i want bottom.. like original 6.5)

and some menu also old style (which mean home button also top left.. i love bottom)

and home screen viberation realy good

but.. no working in dialpad..

i just want change 6.5 syle ok button and move down home button

how to move button??

Guest PDA user

Hey Master Yonn, thank you very much for your new 6.5.x ROM build, but you can fix the alignment of OmniaLight programs with "Showcase"

Please include the following stuff in your next release:

Showcase

Pim backup

Favorite Hacking

Guest X-pro
Hello, I´m using this rom and I have problems with right time to Portugal. any help?

is Portugal region included in the build ? If not the att cab might work. If it's just the 24 hour format your are looking for: goto system>regional and choose the time tab. Change the format from hh mm ss to HH mm ss

Supported regions

Japanese / Korean

Chinese(Traditional/Simples)

RUssian(supported by default?)

Romania

Croatian

Makedinia

Czech

Arabic

Dutch

Azeri(Cyrille)

Estonia

Azeri(Latin)

Faeroes

Basque

Finnish

Belarusian

Fyro

Bulgarian

Greek

Catalan

Hebrew

Hungarian

Iceland

Latvian

Polish

Prtuguese

Rommania

Serbian(Cyrille/Latin)

Slovak

Solovenia

Swahilli

Tatatr

Turkish

Ukraina

Thai

Urudu(pakisitan)

Uzbek(Cyllile/Latain)

Regional_by_vazzz.cab

Guest nero24

Portugal region included in the build, but I Think that it has to do with the summer hour, I have put the time zone in "manualy only", but once it connects to the internet update the time again. By the way it´s a good rom, I have flashed almost every one.

Guest sahalan

Downloaded v3c, very very nice. Noticed a thing or two:

gps port is "reset", this is the reason google maps don't work. Set the port properly ( i did thru iGo8) and voila!

Home screen widgets reload really slowly if you use a wall paper, fast if you don't.

Space bar was not working when writing sms, now seems to be fine after i registered fingerkeyboard.

Clock wasn't acting right till i put in regional cab.

Scrolling is fantastic, internet over wifi definitely faster than anything including OCK's roms, GPS lock good

Beautiful, beautiful ROM!!!!

Thank you so much for your work!

The future of omnia roms in my opinion (veteran of over forty rom flashes, flashed this on windows 7)

mouse is working!!(except for start menu scrolling)

can't get video call to be black in the call menu, any solutions. Registry is fine. FIXED just changed the dialer from dialer switcher!

Edited by sahalan

Guest khrisstyan

Hy.I see the touch player is on lockscreen when listen music and up appears touch player menu(look in picture) but after 1 second disappears,its thet posible to make it work?

post-562531-1277916158_thumb.jpg

Guest X-pro
Portugal region included in the build, but I Think that it has to do with the summer hour, I have put the time zone in "manualy only", but once it connects to the internet update the time again. By the way it´s a good rom, I have flashed almost every one.

don't know if this will work, but try installing the cab and under miscellaneous, set automatic daylight saving and show daylight saving to disabled.

Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab

Guest nazgulz

i love ur rom.its very clean and fast :) :D :D

i have e request here..

-Can u make the Splugin version without omnialite file explorer? i love the default file explorer because it have copy,cut and paste function.

We also can select multiple files at the same time. :D :D :)

-Omnialite file explorer only have copy,paste and move function only(correct me if im wrong) it also consume a lot of RAM. :lol:

Please check a bug that i have been report before. Radio record a weird sounds..

Thats all..btw,i really love ur rom! :)

Guest Hermit Dave
i love ur rom.its very clean and fast :) :D :D

i have e request here..

-Can u make the Splugin version without omnialite file explorer? i love the default file explorer because it have copy,cut and paste function.

We also can select multiple files at the same time. :D :D :)

-Omnialite file explorer only have copy,paste and move function only(correct me if im wrong) it also consume a lot of RAM. :lol:

Please check a bug that i have been report before. Radio record a weird sounds..

Thats all..btw,i really love ur rom! :)

you dont need to cook a rom to have default explorer. its already there... i looked it up as i needed to create a shortcut and samsung one can't

look up windows directory and there's a fexplore.exe... that is the default file explorer... just run it and then use it to create a short cut into windows \ startup folder

Guest The_Lightning

Yonn, just a few pointers for your new build (I don't know if it's just with me or if you/others experience too):

- The shuffle button of the touch player doesn't work.

- The private numbers appear in the call log as a void instead of Private Number

- The Contacts cannot be opened directly through the dialpad

- The Bluetooth options cannot be opened through the wireless manager

- Is it possible to include the original omnia dialpad, along with the one that is already in this built, to please everyone's taste? If find it easier to type a message with Tx9 with the usual phonepad.

I'll be sending more reports as I'll find them

BTW - THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING AND PROMISING ROM THAT I'VE SEEN!!! LOVE THE WIDGET VERSION.

Guest Adaho0
USB connection fails as activesync, only mass storage is possible?

Read ALL topic not only last pages..

Use WinMo settings not OmniaLite settings. USB connection works well.