Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest PDA user

Hey Master Yonn, thank you very much for your new 6.5.x ROM build, but you can fix the alignment of OmniaLight programs with "Showcase"

Please include the following stuff in your next release:

Showcase

Pim backup

Favorite Hacking

Guest The_Lightning
Hey Master Yonn, thank you very much for your new 6.5.x ROM build, but you can fix the alignment of OmniaLight programs with "Showcase"

Showcase

Pim backup

Favorite Hacking

I agree with Showcaser and Pim Backup. Very useful tools.

Regards

Guest Hermit Dave

Showcase

Pim backup

Favorite Hacking

yonn I think adding xda_uc is a good idea... i have used it in past and found it perfect for my requirements.

that way the rom footprint remains small and users can then install whatever they want by copying them to xda_uc directory before flashing the rom.

Edited by Hermit Dave

Guest The_Lightning
yonn I think it would just cook xda_uc so that users can easily install their favorite appspost flashing

That's also a good option.

Guest agigura
in 6.5.x_V3c_experimental the screen don't fixed to dishlay. you can see some pictures about that. and free memmory program is small.

ScreenShot1.pngScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

how did you make that button??

which means '''''''windows''''''' button and ''''ok''' button

i want move button to bottom

Guest sahalan
Read ALL topic not only last pages..

Use WinMo settings not OmniaLite settings. USB connection works well.

Thank you for your great ignorance. Why do you assume i haven't read everything- I have. I used the setting through winmo, it worked and then after restart it didnt work anymore. How do you know what works on my phone and what doesn't? Your arrogant assumptions are what make internet posting so rude.

Guest Eric035
Thank you for your great ignorance. Why do you assume i haven't read everything- I have. I used the setting through winmo, it worked and then after restart it didnt work anymore. How do you know what works on my phone and what doesn't? Your arrogant assumptions are what make internet posting so rude.

And you're comment above isn't rude? A little bit respect is appreciated, for the people that keep our phones alive. If you exactly follow this

forum, not only this sub forum, you can't fail to get usb connection switch working.

Edited by Eric035

Guest Adaho0

God damn... post #2 !!

- I changed the USB settings in Omnia Settings and now my PC don't recognize my Omnia?

Driver incompatibility .. You cant try to change your settings again and again till it work or use USB connection Mode in Settings\Connections

It should work even in your situation :lol:

I used the setting through winmo, it worked and then after restart it didnt work anymore.

I had the exact same problem. Just SET IT AGAIN.

and the next time you describe the problem with details :D

Wich version B7300 ROM you flash? v2? v3?

And.. Have you done HARD RESET after flash?

Edited by Adaho0

Guest sahalan
God damn... post #2 !!

It should work even in your situation :lol:

I had the exact same problem. Just SET IT AGAIN.

and the next time you describe the problem with details :D

Wich version B7300 ROM you flash? v2? v3?

And.. Have you done HARD RESET after flash?

If you had read all the posts you would have seen my posts just before that i say which version i dl'ed. Hard reset, yes, because it was advised to do so. Why assume that i didn't. As I said in my previous post i have flashed over forty different times ROMs.

"Just SET IT AGAIN" now you are using caps, which is shouting, which is unnecessary. When i meet someone i assume they are intelligent, you do the opposite. And where do you see disrespect in my first post to the "developer" of this ROM? When I thank him for his efforts? When i say what a great ROM this is?

If someone tells me to first read all the posts, when i already have, he is being ignorant. A little common courtesy and giving someone the benefit of the doubt is what is missing on the internet. Read the posts again and you will see who is not being respectful.

My apologies for wasting the forums' time and space with these comments that really have no place in the discussion at hand:)

Edited by sahalan

Guest phille
Change to Alpha V3, now the Touchplayer Works and add all your songs.

At least works for me, even if i have some movies in My Videos Folder, at My storage.

Edit: try the newest beta!!!

I'm using the beta, and when searching it stops.