Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
This ROM "V3c Extra Lite 6.5.3" was a corrupt ROM.

And then, how can you are using it???

It's not like it will not work but it's missing some essential parts like network settings and some drivers that the kitchen failed to integrate in...

Anyway.. My computer fixed .. I'll re-upload soon a proper ROM.

Seems like M2D v2 on Omnia Lite (Bone) is faster than all my previous M2Dv2. I put Omnia Lite apps on launcher Tab and task killer using quickmenu. My phone really rocks! :)

However, I still can't play video file, using the windows media, ztouchplayer, even the black touch player.....

If you can't play videos? Then most probably you installed a CAB that restored lsoma*.dll registries ... So? use FS_TaskMgr.exe from windows directory and search "lsoma" and remove such registry containing strings...

As for Chinese, I think this one worked "from XDA":

http://www.zshare.net/download/62150027398a9804/

Update:

- I'll upload the 6.5 lockscreen CAB

- I'll upload 6.5.3,6.1 Lite ROMs ..

Guest dyun14
This ROM "V3c Extra Lite 6.5.3" was a corrupt ROM.

And then, how can you are using it???

Honestly, I haven't found bug yet on V3c Extra Lite 6.5.3. :D (except for the lockscreen). But it is only my 2nd day with this ROM and haven't tested everything. Basic functions like messaging, wi fi, etc. works.

One thing that I really like about this ROM is the speed.

@Yonn -- Looking forward to the fixed 6.5.3 ROM and the lockscreen cab :) Thanks again for this great ROM.

Guest adhip
It's not like it will not work but it's missing some essential parts like network settings and some drivers that the kitchen failed to integrate in...

Anyway.. My computer fixed .. I'll re-upload soon a proper ROM.

If you can't play videos? Then most probably you installed a CAB that restored lsoma*.dll registries ... So? use FS_TaskMgr.exe from windows directory and search "lsoma" and remove such registry containing strings...

As for Chinese, I think this one worked "from XDA":

http://www.zshare.net/download/62150027398a9804/

Update:

- I'll upload the 6.5 lockscreen CAB

- I'll upload 6.5.3,6.1 Lite ROMs ..

Wow....really quick response !!! :)

Thanks yonn ! I will dig into it - edit - found it! it was quick menu. Guess I hv to find another task killer...

Edited by adhip

Guest leap_ahead

hello guys !! i like to test the new rom but i have to go to holiday !! see u in 4 days !! bye :)

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest phille

Hi mate, downloaded 3a, superfast, greatly working rom! I only found a bug in the touchplayer. The artists are not shown in its specific screen?

bug.pngbug1.pngbug2.png

Further I made some screens of your rom (you can use them)

screen1.pngscreen2.png

screen3.pngscreen4.png

screen5.pngscreen6.png

screen7.pngscreen8.png

screen9.png

Guest yonn1981

@ leap_ahead:

Enjoy your holiday :P

@ adhip:

No need to search for another if you like it - Just delete those registry strings and restart ...

@ phille:

Thanks for the screenshots :D - Added to 1st post ...

Regarding touch player this far I can reach with it, hope someone else can improve it :)

Update:

- Screenshots added (thanks to phille and steven107)

- 3c 6.5.3 added

- 3c 6.1 added

> Both ROMs has Fixes "MP3, USSD .." integrated ...

Edited by yonn1981

@ leap_ahead:

Enjoy your holiday :P

@ adhip:

No need to search for another if you like it - Just delete those registry strings and restart ...

@ phille:

Thanks for the screenshots :D - Added to 1st post ...

Regarding touch player this far I can reach with it, hope someone else can improve it :)

Update:

- Screenshots added (thanks to phille and steven107)

- 3c 6.5.3 added

- 3c 6.1 added

> Both ROMs has Fixes "MP3, USSD .." integrated ...

Ok yonn1981.. Best rom for me is v3a with everything you will ever need ! Widgets does all the difference!

Fast , simple and gorgeous !!

Keep on with your good work !

Guest Hanif Jiwani

good idea to make 6.1 ROM as V3a Samsung WidgetPlus and all omnia lite apps

+4 :)

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest Ramy_Ahmed

Thank you very much my bro.. for releasing Win 6.5.3

But i think this room without titanium if i want to install titanium do you have cab?

Guest Adaho0
But i think this room without titanium if i want to install titanium do you have cab?

+1 :) Titanium in cab would be a nice idea... Yonn if you have it... please share.

Another case... Splugin in 6.5.3 didn't work and I can't uninstall it. Phone freezes... :/

Guest Alien-Tech

Hehe this is real supermarket of roms, but requests are raining further. People never seem to be fully pleased.

Well Yonn, I would only like you to post a donation link, as it would appropriate for all the excellent work you did.

I'll test 3b, and 3,c 6.5.3

Guest margreet

i really like your work, i've got 3a en i am very happy with this rom.

I am still looking for a dutch rom, that really works like your rom.

good work. :) :D

Guest adaaat

hi i tested the 3c 8.5.3 version.

the keyboard blocks half the keys at the bottom and also x9 doesnt work... is it just me or is evyerone else experiencing this prob?

also is there a cab for the sliding lock for the lock thats in the full version (i dont think its s2u2)??

Edited by adaaat

Guest Adaho0
People never seem to be fully pleased.

Cest la vie... but you must tell that. Any other shells are availiable in cabs.. Titanium isn't. but titanium is best shell for me. In v3a works well, but main storage space is insufficient for me...

Anyway, Yonn, tell Us how we can donate your great work!! :)

Guest christopher koik

hi everyone .i'm using the V3a version now .

i have download and install the OmniaLITE Lockscreen (Need translation - Only Chinese for now) into the windows device folder .

after restart , if the phone went auto lock or press power button to lock , it will show omnialite lock ..

if you press lock button at bottom right corner it will show windows 6.5 lock .how i can get rid of windows 6.5 lock ?

and my swype will not get space during reply . omnia keyboard is fine ....anyone can help ? thanks ...

sorry for bad english

Guest Rebels
hi everyone .i'm using the V3a version now .

i have download and install the OmniaLITE Lockscreen (Need translation - Only Chinese for now) into the windows device folder .

after restart , if the phone went auto lock or press power button to lock , it will show omnialite lock ..

if you press lock button at bottom right corner it will show windows 6.5 lock .how i can get rid of windows 6.5 lock ?

and my swype will not get space during reply . omnia keyboard is fine ....anyone can help ? thanks ...

sorry for bad english

+1

I'm using 3b and having same issues.

Edited by Rebels

Guest yonn1981

@ Rebels and christopher koik:

Space bar can be fixed with Yonn OmniaLITE Jinbox 1.0.1.28.cab as was discovered after cooking 3a and 3b ..

As for Samsung Lockscreen I didn't play with it much and I can't see and missing registries or dlls... Maybe it work like this? Maybe someone with real B7300C can help us?

Update:

> NO more upcoming ROMs, sorry :)

I'm now finalizing kitchen to upload it - Hope someone will do better than me :D with it ...

It's based on oskitchen, so it really easy for anyone to use...