Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest migasafonso

Hello , can you please tell me where i put the screen in landscape??? For the rom with widgets??

The rom is simple ... don't have words...

Guest dannych99
> NO more upcoming ROMs, sorry :)

I'm now finalizing kitchen to upload it - Hope someone will do better than me :D with it ...

It's based on oskitchen, so it really easy for anyone to use...

Sorry to hear this.

Guest Lynx2504
Great job. thank you. i flashed your lite rom and it works great

one question. how do you prevent accidental touch when you are in call? is there a setting to lock the screen when in call that i missed?

i've been wondering the same thing, i found that some people like it unlocked while calling but for me it isn't working because i accidently touch the start button while calling. Any solution to this?

thanks in advance

Guest rishad
Update:

I'm now finalizing kitchen to upload it - Hope someone will do better than me :P with it ...

its too sad to hear that ther are no more rom updates... u gave a new life to our omnia and all of a sudden its very sad to read this... please continue your good work in this community... thanks for yuour hardwork and hping that yo'll change your mind :P and continue contributing more and more roms :D

Guest rishad

dear yonn.. id installed 6.1 bone and got to say it si very simple with ton of free memory and the touch is very smooth... after installing core player, it seems that is is not able to play some "avi" files which i used to play in your previous 1,2,3 versions ... any special plugins u add in your 6.5 releases??? if so then can u share it for using it to 6.1 version... thanks in advance :)

Edited by rishad

Guest enjoy_mobility
its too sad to hear that ther are no more rom updates... u gave a new life to our omnia and all of a sudden its very sad to read this... please continue your good work in this community... thanks for yuour hardwork and hping that yo'll change your mind :P and continue contributing more and more roms :D

couldn't agree more bro,, hope yonn keeps his innovating to wake our omnia up... :)

Guest yonn1981
dear yonn.. id installed 6.1 bone and got to say it si very simple with ton of free memory and the touch is very smooth... after installing core player, it seems that is is not able to play some "avi" files which i used to play in your previous 1,2,3 versions ... any special plugins u add in your 6.5 releases??? if so then can u share it for using it to 6.1 version... thanks in advance :D

Strange, Touch player cab do install some codecs, try to install it if you didn't yet...

can i install the traditional chinese B7300 WM6.5 ROM in omnia ??? :)

if not, how can i translate this rom into chinese??

well, try this:

http://www.zshare.net/download/62150027398a9804/

Guest ahmedz

hey yonn

i have strange problem with the touch player when using it on the home screen i mean from the widget view,

the 3 control buttons are inactive with a grey color i cant press them so i cant move to the next song or pause it so i have to open the touch player to use it.

Guest LANYCO
@ Rebels and christopher koik:

Space bar can be fixed with Yonn OmniaLITE Jinbox 1.0.1.28.cab as was discovered after cooking 3a and 3b ..

As for Samsung Lockscreen I didn't play with it much and I can't see and missing registries or dlls... Maybe it work like this? Maybe someone with real B7300C can help us?

Update:

I'm now finalizing kitchen to upload it - Hope someone will do better than me :D with it ...

Yonn1981

From Spain, thanks for your work.

Best wishes.

:P (SPAIN WorldCup Winner 2010) :P

Many thanks for this ROM - upgraded from V2 to V3 with the Widgets and like it a lot!

Battery life seems to be down a little, but the improved UI makes up for it, and it works fine with my bluetooth devices.

Guest adhip

Yonn, you have provide us with a series of Great ROM. It's very sad that you decided to stop cooking. I'm very thankful for your innovative contribution to this community. I do hope u change ur mind, and also hope more surprise from you. But whatever you think the best. GBU!!!

Guest hellotan

Dear Yonn

Thank you for you great omnia Lite rom.

I have face some problem with the Internet connection. Can you help me to solve the problem?

When I connected with WIFI (Everything fine with my internet server), but unfortunately 'Opera' and 'Explorer' couldn't detect with the WIFI internet connection. (It always show "setting" connection)

If I re-setting with network connection, It should be use for "GPRS" and not for "WIFI" connection.

I am very appreciated that you can help me to solve the problem.

Anyway, I am very happy with your creative rom.

Thank you.

Guest ahmedz
Hi mate, downloaded 3a, superfast, greatly working rom! I only found a bug in the touchplayer. The artists are not shown in its specific screen?

bug.pngbug1.pngbug2.png

Further I made some screens of your rom (you can use them)

screen1.pngscreen2.png

screen3.pngscreen4.png

screen5.pngscreen6.png

screen7.pngscreen8.png

screen9.png

hey phille and Yonn :D

regarding the touch player , in the widget screenshot with touch player draged in it looks fully functional than mine , mine dosent have the three control button active , they are there but with grey color and no use i cant press them or any thing, although i installed the mp3 fix provided by Yonn

any help with this please because the rom is so perfect but this thing makes it sad to me :angry:

thnxxxx

Edited by ahmedz

Guest Extreme43

Hmm, it seems that V3 Widgets is a little laggier than V2.

I've also just installed the Jinbox cab now to fix the space problem and my phone has slowed down ridiculously.

With the Jinbox it takes about 45 seconds to open a message in my inbox, without it takes only 1-2 seconds.

This is the problem i was having with every other ROM which made my phone pretty unusable - any suggestions???

Guest sign_up

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with GPS and google maps app. When I turn it on, program stops unexpectedly. Can you help at that issue ?

ROM

V3b Samsung SPlugin (Titanium) Edition

BR

Edited by sign_up

Guest EchoDe
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with GPS and google maps app. When I turn it on, program stops unexpectedly. Can you help at that issue ?

ROM

V3b Samsung SPlugin (Titanium) Edition

BR

Hi,

you've to disable the HTC Emu. There is a cab for it somewhere.

René