Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981

OK, I decided to change and cook an M2D GTX style premium ROM ...

screen01e.pngscreen02.pngscreen03zs.png

screen04i.pngscreen05h.png

I'll upload and share this ROM as soon it get uploaded "Internet speed is low and will take ages ..." for those interested :( ...

The ROM is not 100% based on OmniaLITE due to driver compatibility with some apps but I added some of the apps :(

As it's clear from screenshots the GTX theme is a remix of all available GTX skins but I added my touch and graphics "People, Programs and Favorite Actions tabs ..etc" for more satisfaction ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest vince1970

yonn1981, very impressive M2D GTX style premium ROM ... what build is this and hope it will be up b4 the weekend finish to test and play :(

@ uniz:

As I mentioned in kitchen thread, I'm working on full language add-on for the kitchen "Now working on Dutch and Spanish" - But of course will take time "easy but don't have lot of motivation"...

Hi yonn1981,

This is one good danm innovative idea!! I hope you go head fast with this project and dont forget your portuguese fans!!!

CHEERS!

Edited by run

Guest Hanif Jiwani
OK, I decided to change and cook an M2D GTX style premium ROM ...

screen01e.pngscreen02.pngscreen03zs.png

screen04i.pngscreen05h.png

I'll upload and share this ROM as soon it get uploaded "Internet speed is low and will take ages ..." for those interested :P ...

The ROM is not 100% based on OmniaLITE due to driver compatibility with some apps but I added some of the apps :(

As it's clear from screenshots the GTX theme is a remix of all available GTX skins but I added my touch and graphics "People, Programs and Favorite Actions tabs ..etc" for more satisfaction ...

Hi

Yonn

just to say great

:(

thanks for your hard working.

Guest Adaho0
I'll upload and share this ROM as soon it get uploaded "Internet speed is low and will take ages ..." for those interested :( ...

We all still waiting :(

Guest Lunchbox77
Hi

Yonn

just to say great

:(

thanks for your hard working.

why not an omnialite 6.5.3????

these gtx versions look unfinished and funny, not your fault, these skins just too unfinished

Guest yonn1981
why not an omnialite 6.5.3????

these gtx versions look unfinished and funny, not your fault, these skins just too unfinished

I don't like to cook OmniaLITE ROM based on 6.5.3 because Samsung did not make 6.5.3 ROM for OmniaLITE.. So Applications are created according to 6.5 standards ... SO if I used them on 6.5.3 they will not act right ...

GTX version funny? well that's good - I want to have fun after exams :(

again hi yonn1981

please give me fix of problem in sound &notification

thanks

The problem I don't know the real cause "I just reworking the dlls" .. Did you try to enable events sounds from default sounds and notifications and see if they play then in OmniaLITE settings?

I can provide you with dlls if you want to test ...

Update:

- Manila2D GTX ROM released [LZX and XPR] ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Lunchbox77
I don't like to cook OmniaLITE ROM based on 6.5.3 because Samsung did not make 6.5.3 ROM for OmniaLITE.. So Applications are created according to 6.5 standards ... SO if I used them on 6.5.3 they will not act right ...

GTX version funny? well that's good - I want to have fun after exams :P

The problem I don't know the real cause "I just reworking the dlls" .. Did you try to enable events sounds from default sounds and notifications and see if they play then in OmniaLITE settings?

I can provide you with dlls if you want to test ...

Update:

- Manila2D GTX ROM released [LZX and XPR] ...

funny means weird, ugly, unfinished, bulky :( simple titanium, with original MS icons, that would be great :(

Guest Alien-Tech

Yonn congratulations on taking the title of the best graphic taste of all cooks. This GTX looks the best of all I've seen.

I must admit I would like to use M2D instead of, my still favourite SPB shell, but I hate not having missed phone, sms and mail icons on main screen.

I tried your faster GTX ROM, but it doesn't show those icons either and there is an error on startup called: M2DTP loader "Can't find HTCManilla2D" Window"

Even though your screenshots are showing missed calls icons I find them to ugly comparing to the beauty of the whole ROM you cooked.

Is there no solution for those missed calls for M2D even after this long time of people using it?

Guest yonn1981
funny means weird, ugly, unfinished, bulky :( simple titanium, with original MS icons, that would be great :P

That's why I provided the kitchen with predefined settings so anyone can create his own ROM preferences with simple mouse clicks ...

Yonn congratulations on taking the title of the best graphic taste of all cooks. This GTX looks the best of all I've seen.

I must admit I would like to use M2D instead of, my still favourite SPB shell, but I hate not having missed phone, sms and mail icons on main screen.

I tried your faster GTX ROM, but it doesn't show those icons either and there is an error on startup called: M2DTP loader "Can't find HTCManilla2D" Window"

Even though your screenshots are showing missed calls icons I find them to ugly comparing to the beauty of the whole ROM you cooked.

Is there no solution for those missed calls for M2D even after this long time of people using it?

M2DTP loader will fail only if the manila did not run fast, this usually happens in 1st and maybe 2nd boot because of customization and network settings.. Do a soft reset and it will run...

As for counter, I read you reply earlier and decided to find an alternative skin-able solution.. Guess what:

screenshot1gk.png

This is using homeplus++ plugin .. I just add GTX skinning to it :P ... Is it OK or need more adjustments? I will provide Direct CAB for it if you find it perfect enough :(

Guest Rebels
This is using homeplus++ plugin .. I just add GTX skinning to it :( ... Is it OK or need more adjustments? I will provide Direct CAB for it if you find it perfect enough :(

Its just fine yonn, waiting for the cab. By the way ur GTX rox mate. Thanks.

Guest yonn1981

Just little more adjustments ... Done ...

screenshot1rh.png

It adds HomeScreen ++ plugin to Manila2d Today, I re-skin it to make it GTX, Download from 1st post ... After install ,re-apply M2D tdy in utilities or soft reset..

Remember it's better not to change this plugin options ... Nothing will happen but not to screw the skin :( ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Rebels

screenshot1rh.png

Based on HomeScreen ++ plugin, I re-skin it to make it GTX, Download from 1st post ...

Remember it's better not to change this plugin options ... Nothing will happen but not to screw the skin :( ...

Outstanding work Yonn, very very well done. Its magic mate :(

Guest Alien-Tech

screenshot1rh.png

Based on HomeScreen ++ plugin, I re-skin it to make it GTX, Download from 1st post ...

This is using homeplus++ plugin .. I just add GTX skinning to it :P ... Is it OK or need more adjustments? I will provide Direct CAB for it if you find it perfect enough :(

Yonn I can't believe it, you are a fu**ing magician. This looks nothing less then perfect.

I think I'll switch to M2D now, even though I just configured my illusion theme on SPB:HERE

Edited by Alien-Tech

Great Roms! Respect mate. Is it possible to get an WM 6.5.3 version of your B7300 Lite Widget Rom? Because its simply amazing! Keep up the good work dude

Guest xavierf
Hi , I have a problem!!!

I cant find new download links in first page!

please help me!!!

Addon for these ROMs:

Change your home tab into this "Lighter and more GTX":

Based on HomeScreen ++ plugin, I re-skin it to make it GTX, Download from > Here <

Please don't touch plugin options..

It's not a rom it is a today plugin (replace M2D home)

Edited by xavierf