Guest yonn1981
hi man thnx for the great rom :\

but :

1.the phone service isn't very good my omnia usually freezes after a phone call

2.why don't u use full screen caller-id

I'll travel next weak .. I'll cook new ROMs but not sure about it shape :(

Guest Xichlo
1.the phone service isn't very good my omnia usually freezes after a phone call

I have the same Problem and must change to last Rom ! Hope that it will be fixed soon.

Guest darkside80

I'm trying the XPR GTX rom.

It's ok , kind of heavy on the memory use, but great on gps.

I have two problems so far:

1.If someone calls me, he will hear 2 or 3 rings in his phone before my omnia actually starts ringing

2. In sms tab if i click "replay" to a message, the phone hangs. need to soft reset.

I have installed Office Mobile maybe it's because of that.

Also.In the sms tab i have all the messages I have received, and if i click "Äll messanges" I have all the messanges I have sent.The ones I received are only in the sms tab.

PS:The font/skin used in showcase is not so great.

Edit: For the first time omnia froze after a phone call. I see I'm not the only one with this issue .

Edited by darkside80

Nice GTX rom, yonn1981! May try it out one of these days.

1.If someone calls me, he will hear 2 or 3 rings in his phone before my omnia actually starts ringing

1. I'm not sure if this is an issue with all Omnias, there's the increasing volume bug too on the i900, where the ringtone rings softly for the first few seconds. I guess this may not be rom-specific.

Guest darkside80
Nice GTX rom, yonn1981! May try it out one of these days.

1. I'm not sure if this is an issue with all Omnias, there's the increasing volume bug too on the i900, where the ringtone rings softly for the first few seconds. I guess this may not be rom-specific.

I think it is build/rom specific.In some rom/build I have this issue , and in other not.

Guest yonn1981

I noticed the random crash after phone call .. It must be from the OmniaLITE dlls traces from older ROMs... I'll release a fixed ROM "I hope before travel"

as for SMS replay issue, please check 1st post this is i900 MMS related. Do as I mentioned in 1st post...

Meanwhile I wanted to make sure it's more GTX so I'm skinning the dialer "This is not Samsung dialer but Mini-Lite dialer" :

screenshot2cp.pngscreenshot3b.pngscreenshot4g.png

I'll look for other mentioned issues.. Thanks ock :(

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Rebels

Yonn any chance u can make ur m2d today digital clock "BLACK" like OCK did in his rom? it looks superb that way, a big black digital clock with white background. Its just my opinion master. The decision is urs always. thanks again and waiting for ur improved release.

EDIT: Hope u'll look in to the ram issue as the consumption is quite high..tnx again.

Edited by Rebels

Guest p4l3rm0
Yonn any chance u can make ur m2d today digital clock "BLACK" like OCK did in his rom? it looks superb that way, a big black digital clock with white background. Its just my opinion master. The decision is urs always. thanks again and waiting for ur improved release.

EDIT: Hope u'll look in to the ram issue as the consumption is quite high..tnx again.

+1. I prefer it much more black too. But that´s just my opinion.

Guest blankcat

What are the memory numbers of this last ROM? I couldn't find a screen shot in the posts or the hat :(

Edited by blankcat

Guest jack3643

probably asking in the wrong section, but does anyone know how to edit the titanium shortcut screen (main screen). Tried using CHome but doesn't work. Wanted to add showaco weather, which I had working on another ROM, but since switching to the omnia lite ROM, doesn't work. Really getting frustrated as I've been trying for a couple of days. :(

Any help would be *really* appreciated. :(

*edit* Just got it working from this post

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...anels-easy-way/

Seems to be working anyway. :P

BTW didn't mean to sound ungratefull yonn1981. Great roms. really like the omnia lite ones and the apps. Much appreciated

Edited by jack3643

Guest a5545ka
probably asking in the wrong section, but does anyone know how to edit the titanium shortcut screen (main screen). Tried using CHome but doesn't work. Wanted to add showaco weather, which I had working on another ROM, but since switching to the omnia lite ROM, doesn't work. Really getting frustrated as I've been trying for a couple of days. :( ]

+1

Edited by a5545ka

Guest a5545ka

[probably asking in the wrong section, but does anyone know how to edit the titanium shortcut screen (main screen). Tried using CHome but doesn't work. Wanted to add showaco weather, which I had working on another ROM, but since switching to the omnia lite ROM, doesn't work. Really getting frustrated as I've been trying for a couple of days. :( ]

+1

Edited by a5545ka

Guest yonn1981

OK I tracked the problem and found it's from bad build i used ..

I hope to upload the new version soon enough, the latest look of the ROM:

screenshot1dw.pngscreenshot2mz.png

screenshot4tn.pngscreenshot5unq.png

Changes:

- Added Ezinput full WQVGA "portrait and landscape" support with xt9 all languages

- New Dialer Skin "GTX"

- New e-Showcase skin

- Little Manila2d GTX skin tweak

- maybe more...

See ya all later ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Alien-Tech
- Added Ezinput full WQVGA "portrait and landscape" support with xt9 all languages

- New Dialer Skin "GTX"

- New e-Showcase skin

- Little Manila2d GTX skin tweak

- maybe more...

See ya all later ...

I am so freakin' camping this tread, I hope this one will be flawless (MMS from camera,...) and post a goddamn donation link already dude :(

Guest Rebels

My dear Yonn it looks way better than the previous 1 and what a fantastic job mate. Just can't wait to get it on my phone. Ur magic strikes again bro....

*Nice BLACK clock

*Very neat showcase skin

*Improved HomePlusPlus plugin

*The best GTX dialer till date

I'm very sure u've improved the performance as u said it was a bad build. Also, hope u've done something to make the ram consumption lower than the previous 1.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...can't wait, hahahaha. Thx again.

Edit: Hey Yonn, since its a GTX rom i don't think full screen weather goes well with it, in my opinion maybe its best to be left out. Think about it man.

Edited by Rebels

Guest g3n3ral

nice fast stable ... very responsive 2 thumbs up for you yonn

-----

kindly post other link for this

-EzInput 2.1 WQVGA All Layout

thanks

Guest Sumon_msn

1st I thank you for Rom…

It’s look very nice but has some problem

1. Email Configuration Problem because net setting Problem

2. Internet Settings