Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Sumon_msn
Which ROM are you using? first GTX or Widgetplus or Splugin? please specify...

Did you check my previous post about fake active-sync server and using dial-up enabler/diabler to activate WAP after operator settings? I have no problem with internet > Wifi or WAP .. Again can you give more details like which program identify internet and which don't?

Lite version are without omniaLITE applications and dialer "so don't use dialer Switcher to enable Omnia dialer unless you install omnialite dialer first" also lack ezinput keyboard, ClearTemp, and CleanRAM .. Intended for better speed and storage - User can therefor install their favorite applications instead...

Update:

- All ROMs now up "Premium and Lite" ...

I'll be out of internet access for 2 weeks starting tomorrow .. See ya all later

Thanks For Ur New Rom...

At Present I Useing Ur New Yonn_i900_M2D_GTX_Premium_23128_XPR Rom To My Omnia I900 Device

Accept Opera mini (Its Work via Active Sync) donsent run other internet Application Like Email,Live Messenger, Internet Explorer ect...

How to remove fake active-sync server, Make it more details Plz....

Thanks

Guest yonn1981
Hi,

I do not found PIMBackup in Premium XPR Version ROM and Lock Screen would be great.

I did not PIM Backup as you can just run it once from storage...

Thanks For Ur New Rom...

At Present I Useing Ur New Yonn_i900_M2D_GTX_Premium_23128_XPR Rom To My Omnia I900 Device

Accept Opera mini (Its Work via Active Sync) donsent run other internet Application Like Email,Live Messenger, Internet Explorer ect...

How to remove fake active-sync server, Make it more details Plz....

Thanks

The GTX ROMs don't have fake AS server, you just run Dial-up En / Dis after operator settings and turn on your WAP from there ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest p4l3rm0

Testing premium XPR version. So far, everything perfect and working like a charm. Thank you so much Yonn, very good luck with your travel!

Edited by p4l3rm0

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi Yonn, So How Can I Browse Internet Via Active Sync, Plz Make It Easy, The Other Rom Like OCK's Rom Untouch Rom Work Fine No to Change Anything Its Work Nomal Internet...

Yonn Or AnyPerson Please Can Help me About Internet Via Active Sync, Mobile Oparator

This Rom Look Realy Good Accept this Internet Problem....

Is This Rom Dosent Work Internet Via Active Sync ?

Mobile Operator System ?

I M Try To Setup Internet To Enable Or Disable Operator But Not Work....

No Tuch Player... So I think People Can Use Core Player For Play Video This One Very Good...

If Anyone can solve this I m very happy to see...

Thanks

Edited by Sumon_msn

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi Every Body..

Thanks Yonn For Ur Great Rom....

Atlast I M Solve Internet Problem...

Thanks Again For Rom, I Really Love this...

bye

Guest Alien-Tech

...I didn't properly test it yet but....this has to be the best thing out there. Everything is in style, fast and smooth. I think I am sold I finnaly switched from preffered SPB to M2D and I can't belive I'am saying this but I'll just keep this default configuration.

...the only small thing I can think of, that I would appriciate even more is that buttons in Favorite Actions Tab would be on/off style or at least to be shown when the button is pressed.

Guest darkside80
I'm trying the XPR GTX rom.

It's ok , kind of heavy on the memory use, but great on gps.

I have two problems so far:

1.If someone calls me, he will hear 2 or 3 rings in his phone before my omnia actually starts ringing

2. In sms tab if i click "replay" to a message, the phone hangs. need to soft reset.

I have installed Office Mobile maybe it's because of that.

Also.In the sms tab i have all the messages I have received, and if i click "Äll messanges" I have all the messanges I have sent.The ones I received are only in the sms tab.

PS:The font/skin used in showcase is not so great.

Edit: For the first time omnia froze after a phone call. I see I'm not the only one with this issue .

Installed Premium XPR Version.

1. all normal now

2.no problem with sms replay anymore , guess it was because of office mobile missing in the other rom

the skin used for showcase is great and memory use is decent.

I will keep an eye out for freezes after phone call :)

Great work :D

Guest engenek

hi yonn. ihave a problem the last rom, so, don't work with dual sim card, it is working fist start but later network turn off . can i help me

Guest rubbishbg

What are the differents between XRP and LZX?

Which one is better, with more apps -> the bigger LZX or XRP?

I'm downloading right now LZX, I expect to be great like the previous ROM.

Thanks a lot cooker :)

Guest flyke

Hey Yonn,

Congratulations with this beautiful rom. It looks nice and is fast and responsive. I really appreciate all the time you took to make this rom look good.

I didn't have any problem setting up internet on the phone.

I do however have a problem with replying to an sms from the sense interface. I clicked on reply and my phone froze for a full minute, then it unfroze and i could reply.

Anybody else have this problem ?

Also, EzInput is nowhere to be found. I have two inputs: 'keyboard' and 'Touch Input'. In the Touch Input settings i cannot find a language selector. What am I missing in order to have EzInput ?

EDIT ok I found that Touch Input is the same as Ezinput (confusing!), and to change the language you have to open the program Ezinput Menu (not via the normal input settings-confusing!). Too bad for me there's very few languages, no Dutch there :)

thanks again for this great rom !

Edited by flyke

Guest darkside80
Hey Yonn,

Congratulations with this beautiful rom. It looks nice and is fast and responsive. I really appreciate all the time you took to make this rom look good.

I didn't have any problem setting up internet on the phone.

I do however have a problem with replying to an sms from the sense interface. I clicked on reply and my phone froze for a full minute, then it unfroze and i could reply.

Anybody else have this problem ?

Also, EzInput is nowhere to be found. I have two inputs: 'keyboard' and 'Touch Input'. In the Touch Input settings i cannot find a language selector. What am I missing in order to have EzInput ?

EDIT ok I found that Touch Input is the same as Ezinput (confusing!), and to change the language you have to open the program Ezinput Menu (not via the normal input settings-confusing!). Too bad for me there's very few languages, no Dutch there :)

thanks again for this great rom !

What rom are you using.

I had this problems in the old GTX rom .

Now using Premium XPR Version and everything is ok

Edited by darkside80

Guest CoolHandPuke

I have to say this is probably the best version rom I have used since i started modding over a year ago, the message reply response load times are very quick compared to others and the overall speed of the rom is excellent! My gratitude to you Yonn!

I have however some small questions that may well be out of your remit of customer support (so to speak) I notice that this rom comes compiled with GPS mod, I am a heavy user of Tom Tom and can not get any fixes on satellites. If you can help with this problem it will be greatly appreciated! I have tried every known hack and tweak ever to hit the internet for tomtom on omnia and the only one that ever worked was using gps mod but self install and maybe a different version with omnia gps set to com 4 baud 4800 and that worked perfectly. However this rom I notice is hard code3d to be set at com 4 and 9600 bsud, sny reason for this and is it something you know that we Dont? :)

Please keepup the great work and see you here in a couple of weeks for a reply hopefully! Anyone else that can help then please feel free to give your input!

UK Samnsung Omnia I900 (Premium XPR Version 23128)

Guest flyke
What rom are you using.

I had this problems in the old GTX rom .

Now using Premium XPR Version and everything is ok

I'm using Yonn's excellent last rom (from yesterday) Yonn i900 Manila2d GTX ROM

Today the freeze on sms reply is gone, probably due to a few soft resets so everything is fine now :-)

From my current experience, it looks like battery is pretty quick empty but I shall test for a full week to be sure. I'm guessing it has more to do with my old omnia and battery than with yonn's great rom.

Can anyone point me to a dutch language pack for ezinput (touch input) ?

Also latest cab for windows myphone would be nice but i guess that's easy to find for me myself :)

Thanks Yonn, this really is a great rom !

Guest Yojik

Great ROM Yonn! One of the best I've seen. Memory figures totally justify the lack of "Tap here to Lauch TouchFlo" :)) Also ... Great job on the missed calls tab... this was the only thing that I missed.

Please let me know whether there is an option to modify the reg to change the text size of the menus.... I need to see the whole menu when reading the e-mails :D

Thanks!

Guest Yojik

Also Yonn, can you please share the paragraph regarding the plugin ... I would like to try the one without the missed call tab and also maybe try it out with some other Roms. I change mines at least once a week :)

Thanks!

Guest LANYCO

Hi Yonn from Spain.

Thanks for your hard work and good roms.

Testing since this morning, Manila not is the best UI for me, but your rom run wells, very quickly.

Again, thanks.

You and others cookers keep my Omnia alive.