Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Hammad16

Hey Yonn,

Is there a way to remove the "Webbed" Appeareance in the Windows Start Menu coz i have installed the DINIK Icon sets, better than default so i was guessing if there is a way to remove the webs and make it plain the menu might actually look better :D

Guest thechemistree
What do you mean? You mean only manila? Yes, you just add your language mui files "and add font if you like" and activate them ... What is your language?

How to add language mui files and font and activate them? Where exactly can I add these files? Please teach me yonn...

:D

Guest kumachaser

Like to use your omnialite lockscreen cab,but don't know how to change the lock screen wallpaper.

Will you please to tell me ,how to do?

Thanks!

Guest Raheel Anjum
Next?

I don't know ... 2 weeks with GTX is enough - I need to change the look of my Omnia :D ... What do you recommend? SPB, Omnialite, again m2d, or titanium? else? give links and screenshots ... I'll keep a poll later to select the top recommended shells...

Hi Yonn! I suggest your next ROM should have SPB shell and with Mskip wonderful themes. My favourite is W7 theme. Take a look at this link below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649362

My second choice will be an omnia lite ROM.

Guest Hammad16

Hey Yonn,

I have a few suggestions for ur NEXT ROM. I have used ROMs from almost every Chef here. I dont really stick to one ROM, I keep trying new stuff. Here are a few suggestions.

1) Battery Life in your current GTX ROM is Very Good, Better than most of other current ROMs so keep it up :(

2) Taskbar in ur GTX ROM is much better than previously used ones so keep that too :D

3) Make an M2D Theme. I would suggest you to take a look at the G-Carbon ROM Theme i908 by JN Foundation. That Black CLock in their themes is specially very elegant. If u can modify the wallpapers and the M2D Bar icons , That would be the BEST theme ever :D SO plz plz plz try and see if u can make an m2d theme similar to that one :huh:. Also they have themes the S2U2 application match the M2D theme which is a marvelous piece of work.

I really prefer M2D over tianium coz no matter what Modifications u apply titanium still cant beat m2d.

4) Windows Startmenu & Icons. I would say Keep is simple and Elegant as in Ock's ROMs

I guess thats all of my suggestions for now. Will post more if i find better stuff ;)

Guest ashleyt93
You did not install in in Manila2D V2, right? This theme is for M2D v2 only ..

I'm using Manila 2D v2.1 :huh:

Can you tell me where I can find the version that you used in your ROM, please?

Thank you very much for your help!

EDIT: Solved =)

Edited by ashleyt93

Guest kingkong2009

Hi Yonn, Welcome back ...

I use your v3c rom + spb, it's very great. But I have a problem with SMS: send and recieve OK but the order of message not right. ex: i send msg at 10:51 but other msg reply at 10:45 (< 10:51). Can you help me. Thanks.

Sorry for my English.

Guest enjoy_mobility
Hi Yonn, Welcome back ...

I use your v3c rom + spb, it's very great. But I have a problem with SMS: send and recieve OK but the order of message not right. ex: i send msg at 10:51 but other msg reply at 10:45 (< 10:51). Can you help me. Thanks.

Sorry for my English.

do you used PIM backup to restore your SMS from previous ROM??

i have an experienced like that, but when i do some HardReset, and i don't restore the SMS from PIMbackup, everything will be OK... what about you??

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi Every One

Can Anyone Help Me About Sense Theme...

Where I can Get Sense Theme Sourch Code....

Pls Help Me If Anyone Know About The Theme Sourch Code....

Guest spy1983

Hi

I tried your GTX Sense premium rom. I liked it the style is really perfect. Everything is ok but it seems to be slow. Is there anything that we can fasten it?

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks

Guest kingkong2009
do you used PIM backup to restore your SMS from previous ROM??

i have an experienced like that, but when i do some HardReset, and i don't restore the SMS from PIMbackup, everything will be OK... what about you??

I dont't use PIMbackup, i only uprom and hardreset. every thing is OK but sms have a problem. pls help me!

Guest bobekk

hi

i have a problem with sms sounds and vibrate, even if i choose my mp3 to act as sound for incoming sms it wont work - no sound, no vibrate, nothing :huh:

help please

Guest nutrione

Hi there people! what's up? ;)

ummmm...I have a problem with the V3a rom, the omnialite thing. works fine, but there is a problem. when I send a text message, it just remains in the draft folder, and nothing. can you fix this? I really like this rom :huh: , but this problem made me change it :(

thanks.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Just wondering, dear yonn1981... How can I "transform" the THEMES of this rom of yours, from white/silver to a total black one?!

Can you help me or are you planning to make a "black" version?

EDIT:

Cheff, I'm really need to edit the graphics; there are too bright for me. But, the rom itself is very stable and fast, till now.

The ONLY problem I found, I can't update the weather whatever I'm trying to do!!!

Also, I don't see any M2DC, to edit the M2D...

(I'm testing the "LITE XPR Version - Faster but lower space than LZX" rom).

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest corpisa
Also, I don't see any M2DC, to edit the M2D...

instructions for that are on first post as this seems to be a newer M2D version but you can install M2DC and it will work to modified certain thinks (doesn't fully works on this ROM).

slds,

Guest andrew.mazlim
instructions for that are on first post as this seems to be a newer M2D version but you can install M2DC and it will work to modified certain thinks (doesn't fully works on this ROM).

slds,

Well, I did it - I installed myself the M2DC. But it was a bit surprise, when you're flashing a M2Dv2 rom and there is not M2DC app in the "Tools" folder.

Anyways...

I really liked that rom; very fast and stable... except M2D!!! The M2D user interface (which is my favorite) had some "issues" in this rom. I tried to change some things but I messed-up everything.

Probably, this rom is made for GTX Style and if you'll try to change things, you making serious damage... Too bad. I really loved that rom; I just don't like much these bright/white layouts/themes.

Also, I liked very much the icons on the upper taskbar, but I found them very-very small - I'm not 16 years old, my eyes aren't so young. (Probably these icons looking amazing in larger screens, like HTC HD2's).

Btw... WHAT'S THAT SMALL MISS-CALLS APP, IN THE M2DTP PANNEL?????????????? I really LOVED it! Very simple and useful!!! I want that app, to install it myself in my M2DTP! Anyone knows?

Also, any chance someone post me here the "all-in-one" cab of Manila2D Version 2..2013.4121.00????

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest nutrione
Hi there people! what's up? ;)

ummmm...I have a problem with the V3a rom, the omnialite thing. works fine, but there is a problem. when I send a text message, it just remains in the draft folder, and nothing. can you fix this? I really like this rom :huh: , but this problem made me change it :(

thanks.

hi again!

I found that the text message problem is caused by jinbox. how do I remove it? I dont want it. it's not in "remove programs" list.