Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest DerEineDa
Btw... WHAT'S THAT SMALL MISS-CALLS APP, IN THE M2DTP PANNEL?????????????? I really LOVED it! Very simple and useful!!! I want that app, to install it myself in my M2DTP! Anyone knows?

I am almost certain this is what yonn means with "New TodayPage 0.32 "support new M2D version" with HS++ GTX Skin". Look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=602221

Edited by DerEineDa

Guest andrew.mazlim
I am almost certain this is what yonn means with "New TodayPage 0.32 "support new M2D version" with HS++ GTX Skin". Look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=602221

I have and using the M2DTP (TodayPage), but I couldn't understand what's that app...

Oh! I just took a look to the link!!! This is not a plugin, placing in M2DTP pannel... This is a NEW tab, for Today Plugins, like Pocket Weather!!!! WOUAOU! I was looking for it, for ages!!! Remarkable!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi All,

Can Any One Help About Sense Theme Font...

How Can I Change Font....?

How Can I support Complex Font....?

Plz If Any one know about this help me...

Guest nutrione
hi again!

I found that the text message problem is caused by jinbox. how do I remove it? I dont want it. it's not in "remove programs" list.

I did it myself, by replacing the file with a new one I download. booooo! ye don't answer :huh:

Guest mrhendrik

Hallo Guys..

Sorry if double post..

I use yonn gtx.

on setting/system/Encryption, why Encryp files when placed on a storage card always enable?

how to disable this?

thanks in advance..

Guest Alien-Tech
I just remote uploaded the Yonn i900 M2D GTX Premium 23128 XPR

here is the link: http://usershare.net/clryhgn1c4df

you can check it to be sure ;)

and I don't want those white lines...yonn, a little help here? :( :huh:

White lines beneath and above the soft buttons? They are part of the design of Yonn's ROM and my opinion is that they look great!

Guest nutrione
White lines beneath and above the soft buttons? They are part of the design of Yonn's ROM and my opinion is that they look great!

yes, those white lines...too bad, his roms are really fast! but I'm not comfortable with those ;) :huh:

Edited by nutrione

Guest blankcat

Hello Yonn, I will illustrate my problem below:

sshot001b.png

It's been about a month using your M2D Sense GTX Style ROM, Premium XPR Version. I haven't installed anything recently before that error appeared. I tried to search this topic, but found nothing so far.

I am in a dilemma - If I reinstall and restore the registry I am afraid that the problem will reappear. I did a registry backup few days before the error screen.

After that error the Sense team still loads, but the calls/messages/e-mails item is missing:

1screenshot5unq.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Guest yonn1981
Like to use your omnialite lockscreen cab,but don't know how to change the lock screen wallpaper.

Will you please to tell me ,how to do?

Thanks!

Just use the included "Lock settings" from start menu. You need to have photo album installed if the ROM also in case the ROM lack it...

hi yonn1981, why i install titanium Clauch and titanium weather ,but they doesn't work.. i can't see them in my screen ..

As answered before, samsung used another name for titanium "called it Splugin" so you need patched installers that can handle the new name... I can't recall the thread - so you need to search ...

Hi Yonn! I suggest your next ROM should have SPB shell and with Mskip wonderful themes. My favourite is W7 theme. Take a look at this link below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649362

My second choice will be an omnia lite ROM.

I tried SPB Shell with many themes but did not like it even though the themes are great looking...

Hey Yonn,

I have a few suggestions for ur NEXT ROM. I have used ROMs from almost every Chef here. I dont really stick to one ROM, I keep trying new stuff. Here are a few suggestions.

1) Battery Life in your current GTX ROM is Very Good, Better than most of other current ROMs so keep it up

2) Taskbar in ur GTX ROM is much better than previously used ones so keep that too

3) Make an M2D Theme. I would suggest you to take a look at the G-Carbon ROM Theme i908 by JN Foundation. That Black CLock in their themes is specially very elegant. If u can modify the wallpapers and the M2D Bar icons , That would be the BEST theme ever :D SO plz plz plz try and see if u can make an m2d theme similar to that one ;). Also they have themes the S2U2 application match the M2D theme which is a marvelous piece of work.

I really prefer M2D over tianium coz no matter what Modifications u apply titanium still cant beat m2d.

4) Windows Startmenu & Icons. I would say Keep is simple and Elegant as in Ock's ROMs

I guess thats all of my suggestions for now. Will post more if i find better stuff :(

I'll cook M2D ROM for sure but not now - I'll consider your feedback though .. I'll be waiting for this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=728408

Look great and m2d theme can be created from it "Will take time for sure" ...

hi i want to install htc task manager in gtx ROM.

i tried but it is not working properly any one can help me...........

htc task manager won't work the way you know with 6.5.X, that why lot of task manager been developed to replace it ...

Hi Every One

Can Anyone Help Me About Sense Theme...

Where I can Get Sense Theme Sourch Code....

Pls Help Me If Anyone Know About The Theme Sourch Code....

Source code? It's just a theme "I include it CAB in my previous reply" ..

hello yonn just a question! you have stopped your kitchen or go out another rom soon?

I feel bored nothing attracted me yet .. I don't know what to cook :huh: .. And my internet is capped - I'll wait for next month "Sep" ..

Hi

I tried your GTX Sense premium rom. I liked it the style is really perfect. Everything is ok but it seems to be slow. Is there anything that we can fasten it?

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks

Which one you used? I think XPR version is fast enough already ... However you might speed it a little by increasing the cache "will lower RAM" ...

I dont't use PIMbackup, i only uprom and hardreset. every thing is OK but sms have a problem. pls help me!

I did get you SMS problem - what it's exactly? screen shot?

hi

i have a problem with sms sounds and vibrate, even if i choose my mp3 to act as sound for incoming sms it wont work - no sound, no vibrate, nothing :D

help please

Which ROM?

Guest yonn1981
Hi there people! what's up? ;)

ummmm...I have a problem with the V3a rom, the omnialite thing. works fine, but there is a problem. when I send a text message, it just remains in the draft folder, and nothing. can you fix this? I really like this rom :( , but this problem made me change it :D

thanks.

Message not sent? strange!!! or you mean a copy of it remains?

help me fix landcape for V3a please? Thank you for much

Sure, just send an email to Samsung and tell them to release OmniaLITE ROM with landscape support :D . Just kidding - Can't fix thing that is not provided by samsung itself, sorry .

Well, I did it - I installed myself the M2DC. But it was a bit surprise, when you're flashing a M2Dv2 rom and there is not M2DC app in the "Tools" folder.

Anyways...

I really liked that rom; very fast and stable... except M2D!!! The M2D user interface (which is my favorite) had some "issues" in this rom. I tried to change some things but I messed-up everything.

Probably, this rom is made for GTX Style and if you'll try to change things, you making serious damage... Too bad. I really loved that rom; I just don't like much these bright/white layouts/themes.

Also, I liked very much the icons on the upper taskbar, but I found them very-very small - I'm not 16 years old, my eyes aren't so young. (Probably these icons looking amazing in larger screens, like HTC HD2's).

Btw... WHAT'S THAT SMALL MISS-CALLS APP, IN THE M2DTP PANNEL?????????????? I really LOVED it! Very simple and useful!!! I want that app, to install it myself in my M2DTP! Anyone knows?

Also, any chance someone post me here the "all-in-one" cab of Manila2D Version 2..2013.4121.00????

Thanks for the feedback :D , what issues you mean? ...

There is no all-in-one "I want to make one - but I'm not so good with CABs" ...

hi again!

I found that the text message problem is caused by jinbox. how do I remove it? I dont want it. it's not in "remove programs" list.

Jinbox is just slow but what else it cause? it can indeed send messages ... Anyway, I finally find better alternative "Comviva JMMS" newer than the one in my kitchen and also support 6.5.X Builds .. I also managed to make script that configure it MMS Settings :P

Yes and I included the cab in my previous replies ...

Hi All,

Can Any One Help About Sense Theme Font...

How Can I Change Font....?

How Can I support Complex Font....?

Plz If Any one know about this help me...

Maybe an easy way for you is just to make 2 copy of your font and name them HelveticaNeue LT 55 Roman.ttf and HelveticaNeue LT 35 thin.ttf

then copy them in windows folder..

Support complex font? Yes by installing Complex fonts "I tried attaching cab - but it took to long" ...

I did it myself, by replacing the file with a new one I download. booooo! ye don't answer :huh:

Thank you .. I was not feeling good last few days even though I was online in between ...

Hallo Guys..

Sorry if double post..

I use yonn gtx.

on setting/system/Encryption, why Encryp files when placed on a storage card always enable?

how to disable this?

thanks in advance..

Is it? Maybe I forgot to remove encryption in last ROM ..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\ENCFilt]

'EncryptByDefault'=dword:0

yes, those white lines...too bad, his roms are really fast! but I'm not comfortable with those :( ;)

It's part of Theme, but you can replace it, so what you want me to make for you? Down bar all just one color? it's just one .png file "gfx_SKBackground.png"

Hello Yonn, I will illustrate my problem below:

sshot001b.png

It's been about a month using your M2D Sense GTX Style ROM, Premium XPR Version. I haven't installed anything recently before that error appeared. I tried to search this topic, but found nothing so far.

I am in a dilemma - If I reinstall and restore the registry I am afraid that the problem will reappear. I did a registry backup few days before the error screen.

After that error the Sense team still loads, but the calls/messages/e-mails item is missing:

1screenshot5unq.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix this?

That error is related to Resco keyboard you must had install it - try installing it again or removing it and see ..

As for calls/messages/e-mails item then maybe the Manila2D Today plugin fail to load as it wait few seconds on startup before it load and if it don't find manila2d running it quit ... Run M2D Tdy Config from Utilities and just apply and quit ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest andrew.mazlim

Hello, yonn mate!

I must confess, this is one of the MOST STABLE M2D roms I flashed lately! The only "issues" I found (in M2D, as I wrote you), is that when someone's trying to modify/change quite a bit the M2D setting/graphics/etc., the M2D of your rom's messing up and crashing.

Believe me, IF YOU COULD or DESIDE to make this rom in a "black" version, I would surely flash it!

I tried it (as it's a GTX style rom), to find if I can use a SO BRIGHT/WHITE layout-coloring, but I couldn't. The colors are very bright for my eyes, so that's why I'm using "total-black" themes in everything.

Btw... I don't know WHAT version is this M2D of yours. You're writting "HTC Sense"... Never heard it, mate. I CAN SEND you a latest M2Dv2.x "all-in-one" cab...

Anyway, you didn't tell me WHAT is that miss-calls app in your M2D_TP you placed. I'm using, generally, SPB Phone plugin or PhoneEX's today pannel. But I "have" to install a large program, JUST to have that miss-call indicator. I believe, yours... it's quite more "light" app. What is it?

Generally, if that rom was in "BLACKS", I would love to using it. VERY good work, bro!

(As you wrote above - "there is nothing interesting to cook"..., so why don't you "cook" a good/stable M2D rom, but in BLACKS this time?!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest nutrione
Message not sent? strange!!! or you mean a copy of it remains?

Jinbox is just slow but what else it cause? it can indeed send messages ... Anyway, I finally find better alternative "Comviva JMMS" newer than the one in my kitchen and also support 6.5.X Builds .. I also managed to make script that configure it MMS Settings :D

hey chef! ;)

yeah, it's having problems sending messages. instead of sending the message, it saves a draft! the draft can't be sent to! :D

also backspace is not working.

I'm persian and I install Microsoft_Arabizer.cab

you think that can cause the problem?

I like this ROM. :(

so what should I do? :huh:

Edit: is there a cab file for GTX Premium's keyboard?

Edited by nutrione

Guest Gurke91
Hey Yonn!

Could you try to skin an interface for M2D V2 like the rom- cookers on 4PDA.ru (Link: 4PDA.ru)? I´d like to have a Sense 2.5- Interface on M2D V2! That would be great, I´m sure! ^^

Greetings Gurke

post-693079-1283174599_thumb.png

Edited by Gurke91

Guest bobekk
i have a problem with sms sounds and vibrate, even if i choose my mp3 to act as sound for incoming sms it wont work - no sound, no vibrate, nothing sad.gif

help please

Which ROM?

i use gtx version. everything works except that sms sounds : /

Guest yonn1981
Hello, yonn mate!

I must confess, this is one of the MOST STABLE M2D roms I flashed lately! The only "issues" I found (in M2D, as I wrote you), is that when someone's trying to modify/change quite a bit the M2D setting/graphics/etc., the M2D of your rom's messing up and crashing.

Believe me, IF YOU COULD or DESIDE to make this rom in a "black" version, I would surely flash it!

I tried it (as it's a GTX style rom), to find if I can use a SO BRIGHT/WHITE layout-coloring, but I couldn't. The colors are very bright for my eyes, so that's why I'm using "total-black" themes in everything.

Btw... I don't know WHAT version is this M2D of yours. You're writting "HTC Sense"... Never heard it, mate. I CAN SEND you a latest M2Dv2.x "all-in-one" cab...

Anyway, you didn't tell me WHAT is that miss-calls app in your M2D_TP you placed. I'm using, generally, SPB Phone plugin or PhoneEX's today pannel. But I "have" to install a large program, JUST to have that miss-call indicator. I believe, yours... it's quite more "light" app. What is it?

Generally, if that rom was in "BLACKS", I would love to using it. VERY good work, bro!

(As you wrote above - "there is nothing interesting to cook"..., so why don't you "cook" a good/stable M2D rom, but in BLACKS this time?!)

You're right, time to change from GTX :D the M2D used is 2.0.2013.4121 "A newer version is also released now" .. That miss calls indicator is skin for HomeScreen ++ plugin ...

I also discovered new plugin while trying to create new theme which is iphone-today - it's light and also highly customizable "I'll sure include it in next ROM"

hey chef! ;)

yeah, it's having problems sending messages. instead of sending the message, it saves a draft! the draft can't be sent to! :D

also backspace is not working.

I'm persian and I install Microsoft_Arabizer.cab

you think that can cause the problem?

I like this ROM. :(

so what should I do? :huh:

Edit: is there a cab file for GTX Premium's keyboard?

Did you try using Mobidiv Arabizer instead?

As for keyboard, I did not upload it yet - I want to finish it fully first ..

i use gtx version. everything works except that sms sounds : /

Can't be, just now I test and all work sound and vibration !!! You must had installed something that interfere with it ...

@ Gurke91:

I working on it .. It actually introduced me to another good plugin for Manila2D Today which Iphone-Today .. But don't think I'll make it GTX "Can be skinned though" ...

Guest blankcat
That error is related to Resco keyboard you must had install it - try installing it again or removing it and see ..

As for calls/messages/e-mails item then maybe the Manila2D Today plugin fail to load as it wait few seconds on startup before it load and if it don't find manila2d running it quit ... Run M2D Tdy Config from Utilities and just apply and quit ...

Yes, I used it for a while, but had it removed. It seemed that I couldn't change the default keyboard layout when the device is restarted. It used to load RescoKB all the time. Is there a registry key to use for default keyboard. I installed SWYPE and it is amazing! But I can't set it as default. Ezinput is there.

I'll try the "M2D Tdy Config just apply and quit" thing now and see what follows.

Edit: This is exactly my stile - the calls/messages/e-mails item reappeared from nowhere after the 10-th reset. However the error scrn is still there and preventing the MD2 theme from loading until I press OK, so I am trying to find the bloody registry key :huh:

Waiting for the next build ;)

Edited by blankcat

Guest yonn1981

@ mrhendrik:

It's called hh_fw_focus_background.png you can find it in Windows folder...

@ blankcat:

Looks like Resco Keybaord is not fully removed, see if there is any shortcut for it in Windows\Startup folder and remove it .. Also use registry editor and search for resco keyboard and remove any related keys ...

To make A keybaord default, see here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=271008

And here might help you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=3

@ Gurke91:

This is what you want?

screen01f.png

It's real :huh: - It still need modifications and graphics update .. And as I said before most probably it won't be GTX ;)

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Alien-Tech
@ mrhendrik:

It's called hh_fw_focus_background.png you can find it in Windows folder...

@ blankcat:

Looks like Resco Keybaord is not fully removed, see if there is any shortcut for it in Windows\Startup folder and remove it .. Also use registry editor and search for resco keyboard and remove any related keys ...

To make A keybaord default, see here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=271008

And here might help you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=3

@ Gurke91:

This is what you want?

screen01f.png

It's real :huh: - It still need modifications and graphics update .. And as I said before most probably it won't be GTX ;)

Hahahaha..... Ooooops he did it again..... played with my phone.......I'm flashing again....... Just add some more art magic of yours and I'm flying there to buy you a freakin beer!

Guest andrew.mazlim
You're right, time to change from GTX :huh: the M2D used is 2.0.2013.4121 "A newer version is also released now" .. That miss calls indicator is skin for HomeScreen ++ plugin ...

I also discovered new plugin while trying to create new theme which is iphone-today - it's light and also highly customizable "I'll sure include it in next ROM"

Can't wait to see a NEW rom from you, a NON-GTX style this time... Like I told you, I found your rom very good & stable. Most important, a "non-memory eater"!!!

Guest Alien-Tech
Can't wait to see a NEW rom from you, a NON-GTX style this time... Like I told you, I found your rom very good & stable. Most important, a "non-memory eater"!!!

This is GTX. "Most probably" was just a teaser :huh:

My vote goes for GTX as I bought myself a freakin white hard case to fit with it! ;)

Edited by Alien-Tech

Guest blyx1221

just playing around with 6.5 rom again and try premium rpx version, same problem again 6.5roms with reading message. when trying to read messages, it hangs. is there a solution in solving message hangs problem.

Guest andrew.mazlim
This is GTX. "Most probably" was just a teaser :huh:

My vote goes for GTX as I bought myself a freakin white hard case to fit with it! ;)

Well, everybody likes different things. Me, I can't stand very bright/white themes/layouts - it's about my eyes, that's all. So, I'm always like & using BLACK themes.

I'm waiting, if yonn will give a try to a "darker" version.