Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest andrew.mazlim
please build us another build of omnia i900 witget plus this verion is very good but memury space is very low we wait for another verion

tanks

Next time, why don't you QUOTING the whole... forum???

Jesus! Is this the FIRST time you visiting a forum or you web-browsing?...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Hanif Jiwani
I'm waiting - this time! - for a "BLACK" ver., yonn! I assume, you don't think you're working

+1 not full GTX

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Well, I'm working S2U2 myself (always), but you can't asking him that, because S2U2 "eats" lot-lot of memory and combined with M2Dv2, you'll have about 50 memory free already, without ANY other program! Generally, I'm using M2Dv2 as UI & S2U2 as lock screen, and believe me I'm doing lots of tweaks, not to suffer from very low memory.

Hi andrew care to share ur tweaks coz man my free memory stays on 36 +- always with M2DV2 with s2u2. so as u said by using ur tweaks i might be able to get a better memory figure. :(

screenshot2ei.png

:(

Outstanding, thats what completes m2dv2 imho. waiting for the trics :(

oh GOD, r we so blind to read or realize? Common sense man...god when do they learn to read b4 posting whatever :) :P

Guest Alien-Tech
Its not finished, i am working on it :P

Hey man, did you actually manage to use both M2D plugins (Iphone today and HS++) at the same time with different Y positions settings?

Hey man, did you actually manage to use both M2D plugins (Iphone today and HS++) at the same time with different Y positions settings?

Yes, you can add another wındow ın the M2DTP, then you can select 2 dıfferent plugıns, but you must edıt yonn´s homescreen plugın..

Srry for my bad englısh..

Guest acmjiffry

:P :) :( ....i think he is new...lets forgive him and ask him to correct from next post onwards...

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest andrew.mazlim
:P :) :( ....i think he is new...lets forgive him and ask him to correct from next post onwards...

Obviously, he is. The point is, it's not so difficult to understand when you PRESSING the reply button (with the + quote) and you can see IN your post... a huge texting above your comments.

So... is clear you can delete them, before you press the reply button...

Anyways, let's forget about it.

Guest Alien-Tech
Yes, you can add another wındow ın the M2DTP, then you can select 2 dıfferent plugıns, but you must edıt yonn´s homescreen plugın..

Srry for my bad englısh..

Well I am sorry but I can't really understand what to do to get both plugins on home tab :P

Guest enjoy_mobility

hi Yonn,, your GTX rom is the greatest ROM in power management... many many thanks for it... i love it... :)

bdw,, how do i setting GPS to use with Garmin XT?? is it any registry that we should change to make it work??

so many thanks before guys.. :P

Guest Alien-Tech
Well I am sorry but I can't really understand what to do to get both plugins on home tab :P

Well I figured out that in M2Dtp configurator I have to put another Window_01 and add HS plugin. This way I can set different axis values but after applying error appears. I think registry settings wouldn't allow me to do this.

Guest yonn1981
Well I figured out that in M2Dtp configurator I have to put another Window_01 and add HS plugin. This way I can set different axis values but after applying error appears. I think registry settings wouldn't allow me to do this.

Maybe you did not fill all required fields or windows are overlap each other?

I just did this "Still WIP":

screenshot2hk.png

Is it OK ?

Guest andrew.mazlim

screenshot2hk.png

Is it OK ?

Hello, yonn mate. I always wanted to make something similar to this one. I want to have a "HTC" clock with Home weather, miss-callls/SMS/email indicator... but ALSO enough space to place at least 4-6 apps, like you did. Let's say, the miss-calls/SMS/email it's possible (although, I didn't yet find what you're using in this tiny pannel; I couldn't find the HC++ you told me)... The problem is, what are you using for these SMALLER "HTC" clock & weather, because the default ones are covering almost the 50% of the screen...

Guest yonn1981
Yes! its great!!!

Thanks, did not expect fast response :)

Hello, yonn mate. I always wanted to make something similar to this one. I want to have a "HTC" clock with Home weather, miss-callls/SMS/email indicator... but ALSO enough space to place at least 4-6 apps, like you did. Let's say, the miss-calls/SMS/email it's possible (although, I didn't yet find what you're using in this tiny pannel; I couldn't find the HC++ you told me)... The problem is, what are you using for these SMALLER "HTC" clock & weather, because the default ones are covering almost the 50% of the screen...

First I tried attaching several plugins "one for clock, one for indicators, and one for launcher" but then I find it mem consuming and slightly lag the home tab ...

Then I thought what I'm doing!!! I can make easier ... Just studied HTCHomeSettings.xml "Still confused with it .. but I guess I ge it" .. then I reformat the M2D own clock and weather "Also resized the images to suit the location and layout" - By this I get more space and did not use plugin for clock "As I just used default m2d clock but skinned - With animations" ...

Now the indicators .. Previous ROM use HS++ "stands for HomeScreen PlusPlus" .. But then I noticed that iphonetoday plugin can be configured to have two rows "one for indicators and the other for launcher" and skinnable ...

So? This image I show use only 1 plugin in home screen "IphoneToday :P "

screenshot2hk.png

Is it OK ?

Its great yonn, i was just wondering if u could change the icons for HS++, the e-mail icon looks faded and also the dark sliding panel looks too bright but thats my opinion. This will create a new edge to ur omnia as u r the only chef left for our hope :(

Any chance of releasing it this month? :) U take care and take ur time to give us surprises :P

EDIT:: I c 3 dots at the bottom of the page. Did u include 3 home screen to M2D? If thats the case then i just have 1 word to say "WOW". By the way i just hope this is not ram eating like Omnialite roms. Ur last GTX was very stable and less power consumption.

Edited by Rebels

Guest yonn1981
Hi Yonn,

Great looking one, will you upload it today ?

It's still just WIP .. I might change it ...

Its great yonn, i was just wondering if u could change the icons for HS++, the e-mail icon looks faded and also the dark sliding panel looks too bright but thats my opinion. This will create a new edge to ur omnia as u r the only chef left for our hope :(

Any chance of releasing it this month? :) U take care and take ur time to give us surprises :P

EDIT:: I c 3 dots at the bottom of the page. Did u include 3 home screen to M2D? If thats the case then i just have 1 word to say "WOW". By the way i just hope this is not ram eating like Omnialite roms. Ur last GTX was very stable and less power consumption.

It's still WIP ... As for the 3 dots .. These related to iphoneplugin so you have 3 pages with 2*4 launcher buttons "I might remove M2D favorite tab from home today because of this :( "...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks, did not expect fast response :)

First I tried attaching several plugins "one for clock, one for indicators, and one for launcher" but then I find it mem consuming and slightly lag the home tab ...

Then I thought what I'm doing!!! I can make easier ... Just studied HTCHomeSettings.xml "Still confused with it .. but I guess I ge it" .. then I reformat the M2D own clock and weather "Also resized the images to suit the location and layout" - By this I get more space and did not use plugin for clock "As I just used default m2d clock but skinned - With animations" ...

Now the indicators .. Previous ROM use HS++ "stands for HomeScreen PlusPlus" .. But then I noticed that iphonetoday plugin can be configured to have two rows "one for indicators and the other for launcher" and skinnable ...

So? This image I show use only 1 plugin in home screen "IphoneToday :P "

Thxs for the reply.

Guest zeriuss_83
It's still just WIP .. I might change it ...

It's still WIP ... As for the 3 dots .. These related to iphoneplugin so you have 3 pages with 2*4 launcher buttons "I might remove M2D favorite tab from home today because of this :P "...

when you will upload your ROM with new homtab?

Guest Hanif Jiwani

screenshot2hk.png

Is it OK ?

Dear Yonn

just to say it's great :P

Hi Yonn,

I am using for a while you excelent 3a widget plus build!! Everything works perfectly and ..wow!!! Fast.....!!!

Only one minor issue.. in the touchwiz screen named OTHER or in any other screen of the touchwiz the shortcuts of the DATA MANAGER, HTCSENESOR and WOWHD dont show the correct icons... they show a general application icon...

Is there a fix to this?

screen02lh.jpg

Thanks ...KEEEP ON YOUR GREAT WORK!!