Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest dleeming

I have a problem with the clock on the Today Screen.

When the minutes change from 29 to 30 it displays 20, or 19 to 20 it displays 10!!

Anyone else seeing this problem?

I see your previous idea about NeoMix Dark .. But I'm hesitant to cook it as it use many mortscripts which make lot of lags .. Isn't it?

I installed it. It is very very beautiful without lag. The only problem is wifi data bluetooth on/off button. They are not working :lol:

Again thanks for your nice work on I900

Guest hitman1980

When the minutes change from 29 to 30 it displays 20, or 19 to 20 it displays 10!!

Hi dleeming,

Yes, its same on my side. Upon clicking, it gets correct. But little annoying :lol:

Also, one more thing I noticed on animated clock... don't know if anybody noticed.

As the minutes side changes ... the hour side transparency goes away. I mean if

you see there is a semi-transparent black layer. That layer goes missing from hour side...as soon

as clock animates.

Thanks

Bob

Guest hitman1980

Hi Yonn,

Two more requests :lol: , hope you can help.

1) How can I change the current keyboard input ? I feel more comfortable with

original Samsung keyboard (black color).

I have attached an image of the keyboard input, m looking for.

Is their any cab that can make this change or any setting ?

2) What's the 'Execute Command" for Settings ? Like the Email has command - ":MSINBOX"

I want to put 'Settings' under Iphonetoday ... but I don't know the command to evoke it.

Thanks

Bob

post-560599-1284970206_thumb.jpg

Edited by hitman1980

Hey yonn!

Could you explain me how to include i phone today in the manila interface (with the settings for m2d- today-page too)? I´d like to try it out with another manila- rom! :lol:

Greetings Gurke

Edited by Gurke91

Guest yonn1981

I know about this ... But I was with 2 options:

1) Disable animation with clock update delay of 1 minute

2) keep animations with these issues so clock update without 1 minute delay

I installed it. It is very very beautiful without lag. The only problem is wifi data bluetooth on/off button. They are not working :lol:

Hmm, Then I might consider one...

Hi dleeming,

Yes, its same on my side. Upon clicking, it gets correct. But little annoying :)

Also, one more thing I noticed on animated clock... don't know if anybody noticed.

As the minutes side changes ... the hour side transparency goes away. I mean if

you see there is a semi-transparent black layer. That layer goes missing from hour side...as soon

as clock animates.

Thanks

Bob

Yep your right about these clock animation issues..

Hi Yonn,

Two more requests :( , hope you can help.

1) How can I change the current keyboard input ? I feel more comfortable with

original Samsung keyboard (black color).

I have attached an image of the keyboard input, m looking for.

Is their any cab that can make this change or any setting ?

2) What's the 'Execute Command" for Settings ? Like the Email has command - ":MSINBOX"

I want to put 'Settings' under Iphonetoday ... but I don't know the command to evoke it.

Thanks

Bob

You mean you want to make Omnia Keyboard as default? Then just use SIPCHange:

http://rapidshare.com/files/208325629/SIPChange.CAB

If you want that black coloured keyboard then I think maybe this is it:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=35055

As for command to execute settings, I don't think it's available "Not sure though" .. But if you want an exe file that does it then try the attachment - Downside it will show settings but with 6.1 shape...

Settings.zip

Guest yonn1981
Hey yonn!

Could you explain me how to include i phone today in the manila interface (with the settings for m2d- today-page too)? I´d like to try it out with another manila- rom! :lol:

Greetings Gurke

I don't know why I always forget you :)

Let say you have Manila ROM .. You install Manila2d Today plugin from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=602221

Now use the Manila2d Today config to add plugins to Manila2d tabs using windows ...

Now you install iphonetoday ... Open Manila2d Today config and add new Window and fill the required fields:

M2D Widget - > Means the Tab the plugin "Iphone today for example" will show in

Position: X and Y coordinates of window "Area that will contain the iphone today plugin i.e."

Size: W = Width , H = Height of the windows

BG Image if you want to add background to the window

and plugins "Press and hold" to add iphone today plugin

The Manila2d Today thread in XDA explain it right anyway :(

I don't know why I always forget you :lol:

Let say you have Manila ROM .. You install Manila2d Today plugin from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=602221

Now use the Manila2d Today config to add plugins to Manila2d tabs using windows ...

Now you install iphonetoday ... Open Manila2d Today config and add new Window and fill the required fields:

M2D Widget - > Means the Tab the plugin "Iphone today for example" will show in

Position: X and Y coordinates of window "Area that will contain the iphone today plugin i.e."

Size: W = Width , H = Height of the windows

BG Image if you want to add background to the window

and plugins "Press and hold" to add iphone today plugin

The Manila2d Today thread in XDA explain it right anyway :)

Thank you Yonn! ^^

Greetings Gurke

Edited by Gurke91

I still have the issue with bluetooth FTP... Even the devices I paired with I can't see in Bluetooth FTP... I tried Bluetooth Authentication.. It's still not working... yesterday flashed with Ock's latest rom.. then it works... Pls help your rom is too faster and good then OCK... pls help

Guest Raheel Anjum
I just testing creating a category and add names to it .. It worked .. The category showed in contacts and can be selected :) when pressing "TO:"

How did you test it? Please guide me. I have many predefined categories in my contact list. Previousely when I used to forward any message to them, I used to chose forward and then there was a screen to chose categories, contact list etc. If I select categories, I get the list of predefiend categories and could send message to choice of my category but now whne I forward or reply a message and press "To", it takes me directly to contact selection and does not give any option for chosing categories :lol:.

Raheel

Guest Raheel Anjum
How did you test it? Please guide me. I have many predefined categories in my contact list. Previousely when I used to forward any message to them, I used to chose forward and then there was a screen to chose categories, contact list etc. If I select categories, I get the list of predefiend categories and could send message to choice of my category but now whne I forward or reply a message and press "To", it takes me directly to contact selection and does not give any option for chosing categories :lol:.

Raheel

Yup!! no lag at all...but it doesn't matter... hope you can make titanium rom with dinik anastasia icon & taskbar....really cool man!!

Guest bokkieboy
thanks for the solution, satelites fix but seem to be a bit out of sync, is there any way to sort this? im using garmin xt and on the map i seem to be quit a bit out.

yonn, is there any way to disable the headphones icon in the s2u2 screen as it always seems to be there when phone is locked?

further update:

after trying the suggested gps fix, im now getting a very quick fix. i guess 1st time when i tried it and it didnt wotk well, was because of gps signal at home. 1 thing i will say is tomtom 7 connects via other nmea on gps mod port and in garmin xt, the com port is 3. when i adjusted these settings, all worked very well.

Headphones symbol was on in s2u2 lock screen as wow surround sound was installed on startup, after removing this program the headphones symbol has gone.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work yonn.

hi yonn, is it possible to incorporate this ui in your next theme?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...t=738138%28wvga

That is just a skin for WAD, and WAD isn't free app, so... I think it's not fair to cook non-free or precooked/cracked apps in his roms :lol:

At least not for masses :(

So... Buy WAD and install whatever skin you want to :)

Cheers

yonn mate, is there ANY M2D "Sense" customizing tool... at all????

+1 :lol:

edit : Until Now U Didn't Answer My Question :(

Does The Wifi Works Without Doing The Operator Trick ?? (Because I Have Dead Phone Part)

Thanks In Advance Yonn-- :)

Edited by magawa

Guest andrew.mazlim
That is just a skin for WAD, and WAD isn't free app, so... I think it's not fair to cook non-free or precooked/cracked apps in his roms :lol:

At least not for masses :(

So... Buy WAD and install whatever skin you want to :)

Cheers

Or DON'T (buy it); too many lags and issues, bro.

Or DON'T (buy it); too many lags and issues, bro.

No man, I think it's designed for people with time to customize it.

And there is some wonderful and awesome skins like Concept.

Just need some time to make it fully working, besides, you can edit almost every image with PS and handle its transparency directly on WAD

So, my advice is to play with it and see if you can handle it! Then you can make your choice :lol:

See ya!

Guest andrew.mazlim
No man, I think it's designed for people with time to customize it.

And there is some wonderful and awesome skins like Concept.

Just need some time to make it fully working, besides, you can edit almost every image with PS and handle its transparency directly on WAD

So, my advice is to play with it and see if you can handle it! Then you can make your choice :lol:

See ya!

I know about the SUPERB themes for it, around the Net.

But, as you said, you DON'T need "time to customize it"... you need AGES to do it!!!

I tried to edit/modify it... and it took me about a MONTH (and I made the... 80% of the theme, I didn't FINISHED it completely!!!!).

So, what's the point to loose SOOOOO much time from your life, for a bloody... mobile theme??? You (anyone) are not going to get payed some cash, do you?

To me, it COULD be PointUI the best UI - but too many bugs with it, too.

So... BEST CHOICE of all for me, is TouchFLO (I wish I could have TouchFLO3D or Sense).

To me, it COULD be PointUI the best UI - but too many bugs with it, too.

So... BEST CHOICE of all for me, is TouchFLO (I wish I could have TouchFLO3D or Sense).

lets say ....... I like PointUi and I've cracked it :( (sorry I will not share my cracked ver. here )

but I like throttle launcher more than point UI Because I've My own GOLD (year life) license from the developer because I made an widget for it ... he send me email with the GOLD life time license :lol:

and fully compilable with my omnia ............. still like m2d sense :)

Cheers :)

Edited by magawa

Guest andrew.mazlim
lets say ....... I like PointUi and I've cracked it :( (sorry I will not share my cracked ver. here )

but I like throttle launcher more than point UI Because I've My own GOLD (year life) license from the developer because I made an widget for it ... he send me email with the GOLD life time license :lol:

and fully compilable with my omnia ............. still like m2d sense :)

Cheers :)

HAHAHA!... SO, you like what... you own!