Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest andrew.mazlim

Anyways...

yonn mate, I flashed your latest rom, yestarday. I kept it till now, but I turned back to an older OCK's rom.

What I didn't VERY much, finaly:

Generally, the visual/theme part... You picked a rom with these HUGE round buttons I'm really hate. I didn't saw them clearly in the pics and when I flashed the rom... I was very disapointed. No matter what taskbars we can use, we can't really change these TERRIBLE buttons' design... You picked new M2D ("Sense") - which I love it - but, you choose to use a FULL SCREEN of buttons and icons, more "heavy" than a typical iPhone Homee screen. The weather icons are small and can't use fullscreen big ones. The clock MUST be smaller too. There is a calendar pannel. There is a HS++ miss-calling pannel (of course)... and there is a three pages' TWO ROWS' iPhoneToday plugin, with 8 icons for each page...! So...? If we choose a MORE complicated wallpaper (instead of a plain-colors/pattern one), we can't see nor the wallpaper or the... countless icons on the Home screen!

Sorry, mate. I know your work, I think you're making GREAT roms... but, I also want a GREAT VISUAL rom to be happy to using it. For this rom of yours, I'll NEED a week to customize it for my flavor... and the worst part is... there is NO TOOL to do it - for "Sense" M2D - yet!

Pitty... I liked that rom, but I don't like the visual part of it at all, bro.

Guest hitman1980

Hi Yonn,

I am facing some problem on bluetooth.

Using bluetooth ... transferring files from Omnia to laptop works fine.

But from laptop to Omnia I get an error.

Attached is the screenshot for the same.

Any hint/suggestion to fix it ?

Thanks

Bob

post-560599-1285225846_thumb.png

Guest hitman1980
Anyways...

yonn mate, I flashed your latest rom, yestarday. I kept it till now, but I turned back to an older OCK's rom.

Generally, the visual/theme part... You picked a rom with these HUGE round buttons I'm really hate. I didn't saw them clearly in the pics and when I flashed the rom... I was very disapointed. No matter what taskbars we can use, we can't really change these TERRIBLE buttons' design... You picked new M2D ("Sense") - which I love it - but, you choose to use a FULL SCREEN of buttons and icons, more "heavy" than a typical iPhone Homee screen. The weather icons are small and can't use fullscreen big ones. The clock MUST be smaller too. There is a calendar pannel. There is a HS++ miss-calling pannel (of course)... and there is a three pages' TWO ROWS' iPhoneToday plugin, with 8 icons for each page...! So...? If we choose a MORE complicated wallpaper (instead of a plain-colors/pattern one), we can't see nor the wallpaper or the... countless icons on the Home screen!

Sorry, mate. I know your work, I think you're making GREAT roms... but, I also want a GREAT VISUAL rom to be happy to using it. For this rom of yours, I'll NEED a week to customize it for my flavor... and the worst part is... there is NO TOOL to do it - for "Sense" M2D - yet!

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to see you reflashing older OCk Rom, ... removing Eclipse ROM. You spend

a great time modifying that ... didn't you ? One can imagine that from your posts

on that thread.

I also tried OCK's eclipse. No doubt it is fast than Yonn's ... but I didn't find it stable.

I found 2 major bugs on eclipse ROM:

1) The Date didn't change to next day ... after midnight. Sometimes it did ... sometimes didn't.

2) I have weak operator signals around my area. Just 2 days back Eclipse ROM showed no signals.

My other phones did show the signals ... but were weak. I quickly re-flashed Yonn's rom for a cross-check ... and to

my surprise, the signals started showing. They were weak (operator fault) , but it worked :lol: ... I was able to make/recieve

calls.

3) Battery backup ... Yonn's ROM is slightly better than Eclipse. (PS: Installed AhemBatteryEnhancement on both)

I'm sure if Yonn can suggest some customizing tool for this new M2D sense ... this will make a perfect

ROM.

For now, I am using Resco explorer ... copying/pasting relevant images files (as suggested by Yonn in earlier post)

to do cosmetic makeover.

From my experience, Yonn's ROM is much more stable than OCK's latest Eclipse. That's a personal opinion ... others

may differ.

Thanks

Bob

hi everyone

I have just install this Rom, but i can't do Video Call. And some program, i can't open e.g : manager program, video call... and my phone is slowly ...hix hix , please help me :-s

hi everyone

I have just install this Rom, but i can't do Video Call. And some program, i can't open e.g : manager program, video call... and my phone is slowly ...hix hix , please help me :-s

Video call is blocked because of dialer, install samsung dialer (here is black version), and your video call will be enabled, or install samsung lite dialer.

Your phone is slow?

Which one did you flash?

I flashed 6.5 lite and 6.1 lite and both of them work fine.

There is only one issue I'm having... When I install SPB MS, weather can't update with my data plan, and with wi-fi works nice

Anyone knows why? :S

Just to add that my internet connection works ok with other programs.

Edited by d3us

Or DON'T (buy it); too many lags and issues, bro.

Hm... Personally I don't use it, I found SPB as better solution

I just answered his question, that he will never find an non-free program like WAD cooked into some rom :lol:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Andrew,

Sorry to see you reflashing older OCk Rom, ... removing Eclipse ROM. You spend

a great time modifying that ... didn't you ? One can imagine that from your posts

on that thread.

I also tried OCK's eclipse. No doubt it is fast than Yonn's ... but I didn't find it stable.

I found 2 major bugs on eclipse ROM:

1) The Date didn't change to next day ... after midnight. Sometimes it did ... sometimes didn't.

2) I have weak operator signals around my area. Just 2 days back Eclipse ROM showed no signals.

My other phones did show the signals ... but were weak. I quickly re-flashed Yonn's rom for a cross-check ... and to

my surprise, the signals started showing. They were weak (operator fault) , but it worked :lol: ... I was able to make/recieve

calls.

3) Battery backup ... Yonn's ROM is slightly better than Eclipse. (PS: Installed AhemBatteryEnhancement on both)

I'm sure if Yonn can suggest some customizing tool for this new M2D sense ... this will make a perfect

ROM.

For now, I am using Resco explorer ... copying/pasting relevant images files (as suggested by Yonn in earlier post)

to do cosmetic makeover.

From my experience, Yonn's ROM is much more stable than OCK's latest Eclipse. That's a personal opinion ... others

may differ.

Thanks

Bob

Well... can't agree more about these, mate. THAT'S WHY I was very disapointed with yonn latest rom's VISUALS, because I believe his roms are the most stable & fast, now.

Guest yonn1981
I still have the issue with bluetooth FTP... Even the devices I paired with I can't see in Bluetooth FTP... I tried Bluetooth Authentication.. It's still not working... yesterday flashed with Ock's latest rom.. then it works... Pls help your rom is too faster and good then OCK... pls help

I'll look into these issue .. I'll do further tests ...

Yonn mate, I (we) waiting for ANY kind of editing/customizing tool, for the new M2D "Sense". I (we) need them, badly.

No ready tool available... M2DC author did provide the source code of his tool and if you can find someone that understand "Pyhton" language then it can be easily get updated to support the new Manila2d "Matter of adding and replacing" ... I have indeed examined the source but I have very basic language skills..

How did you test it? Please guide me. I have many predefined categories in my contact list. Previousely when I used to forward any message to them, I used to chose forward and then there was a screen to chose categories, contact list etc. If I select categories, I get the list of predefiend categories and could send message to choice of my category but now whne I forward or reply a message and press "To", it takes me directly to contact selection and does not give any option for chosing categories :lol:.

Raheel

If you press "TO:" the Category is listed with the contacts, selecting the wanted category will add all contacts of that category.

Yup!! no lag at all...but it doesn't matter... hope you can make titanium rom with dinik anastasia icon & taskbar....really cool man!!

I'm now upgrading my EXT and OEM ... That fixed lot and replaced some old samsung configuration .. AS soon I release the next ROM with these changes .. I'll consider titanium ROM..

hi yonn, is it possible to incorporate this ui in your next theme?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...t=738138%28wvga

Can't cook WAD .. Moderators will pan me :)

+1 :)

edit : Until Now U Didn't Answer My Question :lol:

Does The Wifi Works Without Doing The Operator Trick ?? (Because I Have Dead Phone Part)

Thanks In Advance Yonn-- :(

Wifi allways work with me :(

Hi Every Body...

Here is Some Wall Paper For Yonn Latest Rom...

If U Like It U can Use It...Just Install Cab n Enjoy!

Thanks ... Next ROM "GTX - Next Generation" under work with lot of new stuff ...

Anyways...

Next ROM will have different layout, much like the older GTX layout with more adjustments...

Hi Yonn,

I am facing some problem on bluetooth.

Using bluetooth ... transferring files from Omnia to laptop works fine.

But from laptop to Omnia I get an error.

Attached is the screenshot for the same.

Any hint/suggestion to fix it ?

Thanks

Bob

I'll do some test with my laptop and give your the results ...

hi everyone

Use Dialer switcher to activate OmnaiLITE Dialer - This support video calling...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Yonn,

your ROM are fantastic. When can we expect a new ROM

Thanks

Petr

Looooooooooooooooooool!!!

He... JUST RELEASED one, mate! Go flash that one... I don't getting it; are you, lads, flashing roms... one per 60 minutes?

Guest Petr Vonka
Looooooooooooooooooool!!!

He... JUST RELEASED one, mate! Go flash that one... I don't getting it; are you, lads, flashing roms... one per 60 minutes?

Yes you are right. :lol:

At this moment I am looking for the optimal ROM. Last version of Yonn is fast and stable.

Only last version is error liability to install new programs or some version of Themes

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yes you are right. :lol:

At this moment I am looking for the optimal ROM. Last version of Yonn is fast and stable.

Only last version is error liability to install new programs or some version of Themes

The MOST OPTIMAL rom for ya... is the rom you'll FLASH YOURSELF, bro!

That's the way (always) used to be and that's the way always will be...

There is NO WAY you'll find the "BEST" rom for your OWN use, made from... other cheff, but you!

Guest Raheel Anjum
If you press "TO:" the Category is listed with the contacts, selecting the wanted category will add all contacts of that category.

Thanks Yonn. At last I found :lol: it

Guest Pera Kojot

Yonn if you are cooking new ROMs can I say something?

I support idea of Lite ROMs, because there are numbers of shells that can be used in Omnia so with Lite ROMs everyone can make choice on there own. Second, my vision of Lite ROMs are not naked OS but functional OS. That means most up to date version of apps that are in original Samsung ROMs minus some that are induvidual choice. So this is my suggestion:

- NET Framework up to date (v3.7.8 ??)

- Flash lite up to date (v3.1)

- ExtGPs (update over Wi-Fi)

- OmniaLite apps

- Omnia II today screen

- TorchButton and some other little utils and tweak (eg. Thread SMS, PIM Backup, Battery etc.)

Also I like your idea of making it in WM6.1 and WM6.5 version so user can chose. Sometimes, for me, Finger Mouse is necessery :lol:.

To put it in plain words I like ROM that will have all new apps, usefull tweaks and no one comment "this will not work because other app that is install" or legendary "3G call will work if you use third keyboard" :).

In terms of theme.... I personaly prefer black (or little graphics) for background and eye-candy icons, but anything will do except too much colorfull wallpaper.

Guest Alien-Tech

I am currently using OCK's Eclipse rom with modifications because I find it pretty stable. Previous Yonn's Rom had to many bugs and visual failures as we all seen reported here but overall it was impressive rom and gave us an idea to modify other roms.......but as I am convinced, Yonn is one hell of a advanced cook so you can never expect his next step. Due to written I am freakin camping this thread and hope for another masterpiece.

As GTX roms were total success with Yonn as with OCK's kitchen this is the only logical step. To issue an upgrade. I am sure there will be a lot of downloads for it.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I am currently using OCK's Eclipse rom with modifications because I find it pretty stable. Previous Yonn's Rom had to many bugs and visual failures as we all seen reported here but overall it was impressive rom and gave us an idea to modify other roms.......but as I am convinced, Yonn is one hell of a advanced cook so you can never expect his next step. Due to written I am freakin camping this thread and hope for another masterpiece.

As GTX roms were total success with Yonn as with OCK's kitchen this is the only logical step. To issue an upgrade. I am sure there will be a lot of downloads for it.

Mate, I was usind "Eclipse" myself - very pleased... but! I wanted to edit/modify that "shorter/smaller" M2D theme (and make my own), but it wasn't possible - TOO MANY different set-up in the .xtml file and I don't know what to replace with...

Totally agree with you...

I think Yonn has his great moment with Omnialite ROMs, i mean, the GTX one was marvelous, but i prefer the OCK's ones for the Apps, icons and the smooth of the Start Menú, i think honeycomb BGimage when point on the shortcuts make it slow (just a feeling) and his last GTX Remix was a nice improve, but visually for me, not quite great.

In fact, right now i'm on his OmniaLite V3a (widgetplus)... it's awesome! I love to put 3 of my favorites wallpapers and enjoy of some functional widgets, plus the sound and feel of the omnia lite apps are just great.

So, Yonn if you are reading this, i hope in your next release, you can launch a new and improved OmniaLite ROM, your Flag Ship in this Omnia World.

See ya! :lol:

Guest hitman1980
Hi Yonn Thanks For ur Great Rom..

I M Littel bit Modify Ur Theme Its Task Bar And Start Bar Is Now Pure Black...

Pls Don't Mind For Modify without your permission....

Bcoz Its Now look Littel bit Nice Now....

Hi Sumon.

It doesn't work. I installed the cab... then soft reset. But I still see same original bar.

Did I miss anything ?

Bob

Guest Sumon_msn
Hi Sumon.

It doesn't work. I installed the cab... then soft reset. But I still see same original bar.

Did I miss anything ?

Bob

Can you select rGTX Theme Default....?

If not then goto Settings>Home>Select rGTX Theme Default> then Click Ok

I Hope Ur Pboblem May Be Solv.... You must Install It On Device Memory...

Edited by Sumon_msn

Guest hitman1980
Can you select rGTX Theme Default....?

If not then goto Settings>Home>Select rGTX Theme Default> then Click Ok

I Hope Ur Pboblem May Be Solv.... You must Install It On Device Memory...

works now ... thanks very much :lol:

Bob