Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Hi gents,

Can somebody help me how to adjust the position of the date text on the Manila home screen? (I've set the regional settings, and the last two digits is currently placed out of the screen, so I have to move it more closer to the center.) Currently I'm on Yonn's latest ROM of course.

Thanks a lot!

Hi, is there way to the black Touchwizz style, like a Omnia II? I know in Omnia II is the Touchwizz black, black apps, and backgrooud of apps. Can we fix this white one from Omnia Lite, to the black from Omnia II. I want to ask you is it possible. Maybe we can do this by copying some registry from Omnia II to this ROM. Thanks for replies.

Guest walie-duski
Dear Yonn

have you any plan to release the new rom of B7300 like previous one of V3a : Samsung WidgetPlus, Jul 2010

Thanks for your hard working.

yes yonn please do that

Guest yonn1981
Dear Yonn

have you any plan to release the new rom of B7300 like previous one of V3a : Samsung WidgetPlus, Jul 2010

Thanks for your hard working.

I have no problem ...

But since there were many users complains "as usual" about slow jinbox , slow keyboard in jinbox, not full working touch player and stuff then you need to tell me what what you really like to have in the ROM?

I mean:

- Keep OmniaLITE jinbox?

- Keep OmniaLITE keyboard?

- Keep TouchPlayer? or replace it with TCPMP?

- Something else?

I mean I'll create the ROM only for you the way you want, just give me the details...

I have no problem ...

But since there were many users complains "as usual" about slow jinbox , slow keyboard in jinbox, not full working touch player and stuff then you need to tell me what what you really like to have in the ROM?

I mean:

- Keep OmniaLITE jinbox?

- Something else?

I mean I'll create the ROM only for you the way you want, just give me the details...

Yonn,

if you allow my opinion... keep it all dude, the omniaLite apps are the soul of your ROM :lol:

maybe some improvements on graphics or speed or perharps some fix for the Widgetplus Home screen display on the 6.5.X Builds...

You're the OmniaLite Master, man.

See ya!

I have no problem ...

I mean:

- Keep OmniaLITE jinbox?

- Something else?

Yonn,

if you allow my opinion... keep it all dude, the omniaLite apps are the soul of your ROM :lol:

maybe some improvements on graphics or speed or perharps some fix for the Widgetplus Home screen display on the 6.5.X Builds...

See ya!

Guest Hanif Jiwani
I have no problem ...

I mean:

- Keep OmniaLITE jinbox?

- Something else?

Dear Yonn

Agreed with you. now switching to your M2D Sense Remix ROM, 14/9/2010 . Thanks for your prompt reply.

Guest Raheel Anjum
Yonn,

See ya!

+1

omnialite+widget plus combination

I have no problem ...

I mean:

- Keep OmniaLITE jinbox?

- Something else?

On the contrary of the above statements I think that when something is not working/not stable it should not be cooked.

Just an idea: why dont you consider cooking wm6.1. rom with the original widgets, samsung today 2 and manila m2dv2 /it will be like the old 3 in one versions of Khuanchai/ with the omnia light apps which are working and stable /and the brilliant vibration from your lite rom/, TCPMP, showcase taskmanager and other programs substitute for all not working lite apps, black skins cabs cooked in and etc. I dont know if all this is possible...but what we will have: a stable rom with m2dv2 using only around 35-36 RAM, working widgets with vibration, samsung today 2 for even lower RAM usage for heavy work with the phone, nice apps. That will be a winner for me :lol:

Edited by dimera

Guest Hanif Jiwani
On the contrary of the above statements I think that when something is not working/not stable it should not be cooked.

Just an idea: why dont you consider cooking wm6.1. rom with the original widgets, samsung today 2 and manila m2dv2 /it will be like the old 3 in one versions of Khuanchai/ with the omnia light apps which are working and stable /and the brilliant vibration from your lite rom/, TCPMP, showcase taskmanager and other programs substitute for all not working lite apps, black skins cabs cooked in and etc. I dont know if all this is possible...but what we will have: a stable rom with m2dv2 using only around 35-36 RAM, working widgets with vibration, samsung today 2 for even lower RAM usage for heavy work with the phone, nice apps. That will be a winner for me :lol:

+1

WM 6.1 in an omnialite ROM? --> FAIL B)

WM 6.5 or 6.5.x will be great!

Jinbox with OmniaLite Keyboard seems to be a little slow, but, what the hell, it can be tolerated, not a big deal after all. Remember that OmniaLite Apps wasn't made for the i900.

The real problem with Touchplayer is not the search of items, is the slow scrolling of the albums, but anyone can install other stuff like Nitrogen or CPlayer (for videos) or even S2P. Maybe Touchplayer can be excluded from the ROM with its Widget, of course if that doesn't cause any issue with other apps.

But, finally, it's your choice Yonn, so do what your heart tells you... :lol:

WM 6.1 in an omnialite ROM? --> FAIL B) .....

Acogu tell me that you dont want m2dv2 with the used memory shown on the screen /note that s2u2 is also running/. Of course this is wm6.1... And I was talking for the original widgets, not omnia lite ones. To be honest how much of omnia lite apps we need... In fact I need none of them B) but most will tell call log, phonebook, calendar ... and that's it.

Anyway it's a matter of personal preferences.

Cheers :lol:

Edit: Sadly M2DV2 has problems with wm6.1 :lol: For example when I change this theme /as in the screen/ in Benzo's ROM, "tap to launch" problem comes sometime. But who knows may be the fault is in theme which I am using.

post-445280-1285781475_thumb.png

Edited by dimera

Acogu tell me that you dont want m2dv2 with the used memory shown on the screen /note that s2u2 is also running/. Of course this is wm6.1... And I was talking for the original widgets, not omnia lite ones. To be honest how much of omnia lite apps we need... In fact I need none of them B) but most will tell call log, phonebook, calendar ... and that's it.

Anyway it's a matter of personal preferences.

Cheers :lol:

Edit: Sadly M2DV2 has problems with wm6.1 B) For example when I change this theme /as in the screen/ in Benzo's ROM, "tap to launch" problem comes sometime. But who knows may be the fault is in theme which I am using.

Well, as you posted, it's a matter of preferences, but i think your idea is not bad at all, perhaps in another ROM, i mean, a M2Dv2 ROM with WM 6.1 and some omniaLite sounds. I just not agree with the idea of downgrade from 6.5 or 6.5.x to 6.1.

About the need of the omniaLite apps. i'm agree with you, we don't need them, but the graphics and sounds are so great, they're the best replace from the default ones and as i said before, The OmniaLite apps are the soul of Yonn's OmniaLite ROM. Maybe, if he has time for it, he can make both ROMs.

See ya!

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Well, as you posted, it's a matter of preferences, but i think your idea is not bad at all, perhaps in another ROM, i mean, a M2Dv2 ROM with WM 6.1 and some omniaLite sounds. I just not agree with the idea of downgrade from 6.5 or 6.5.x to 6.1.

About the need of the omniaLite apps. i'm agree with you, we don't need them, but the graphics and sounds are so great, they're the best replace from the default ones and as i said before, The OmniaLite apps are the soul of Yonn's OmniaLite ROM. Maybe, if he has time for it, he can make both ROMs.

See ya!

with you that Master Yonn will spare the time for above.

Guest naijakid

Hello all,

Would like to know if Yonn's roms will work on my omnia i908.

My version is i908ZHHH1.

I have Yonn_i900_M2D_GTX_Premium_23128_XPR rom.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated

Guest gweezy84

Can some please point me to the fix for the 'slo-mo' radio recordings playback issue with Yonn's B7300BUIJF2 rom? i have been google-ing this forum all day and cant find anything.

Thanks

Can some please point me to the fix for the 'slo-mo' radio recordings playback issue with Yonn's B7300BUIJF2 rom? i have been google-ing this forum all day and cant find anything.

Thanks

Here's a fix for that.

Maybe you can request Yonn to cook in these two files from the OmnaiLite rom:

ARecorder.dll

FMRadioPGM.exe

Guest Pera Kojot
I have no problem ...

I mean:

- Keep OmniaLITE jinbox?

- Something else?

Sorry, I was vary busy this week. It was not my intention to disrespect or criticize your work... I just present my ideas about ROM content.

The question of whether to make WM 6.1 or 6.5 ROM is simple. The biggest advantage of WM 6.5 is finger frandly OS, but WM 6.1 with OmniaLite apps is also finger frandly and it should be faster and with less memory usage. The only thing that spoils this concept is the fact that some programs require WM6.5 to work. So my choice will be WM6.1 with OmniaLite apps if there are any program thats reguest WM6.5 to work properly. Personaly for me WM6.1 is my choice because finger mouse is not working on WM6.5.

Question about which keyboard to be used in more complex. Each of us has its own preferences whan it comes to that question. But to put 3-4 keyboard in ROM is just waste of memory. Personally, I did not used keyboards that much so Im not the one that have good idea what to do.

Touch, Core, Nitrogen..... or WinamPAQ? What is a reason to change TouchPlayer? If is functionality and options than Nitrogen is better choice. If you want to add video playing is same app than Core player is better choice. In my opinion I dont need video so much and WMP is good enough for me... that meens Nitrogen would be my choice.

One thing that I like to see is some reg tweaks in ROM. Or maybe better to say: to now that are in the ROM :) . Thins like moving ringtones, sms tones, sms, mail and other from phone memory to my storage.

And finally after all testing and reporting I would like to se not just CABs that fix problems but new version of ROM with all problem fixed ;).

That is my 2(4) cents :( so if you like tham Im grateful and thanks.