Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest blankcat

Anyone having problems with video playback?

The players I use are TCPMP & Core Player.

The movies used are no more than 640pix resolution on the wide side. I make sure of that.

The Yonn's rom is the last one, not the current.

When a file is played, no matter codec, resolution or quality, as it runs smoothly every ones in a while the frame freezes. Sometimes briefly, sometimes not. It looks like the buffer levels are not ok, but I have tried more than 5 different settings from low to high and still the problem occures.

Any ideas? I am abusing uncle Google now, but still no solution :)

Guest rishad
Sorry, I was vary busy this week. It was not my intention to disrespect or criticize your work... I just present my ideas about ROM content.

The question of whether to make WM 6.1 or 6.5 ROM is simple. The biggest advantage of WM 6.5 is finger frandly OS, but WM 6.1 with OmniaLite apps is also finger frandly and it should be faster and with less memory usage. The only thing that spoils this concept is the fact that some programs require WM6.5 to work. So my choice will be WM6.1 with OmniaLite apps if there are any program thats reguest WM6.5 to work properly. Personaly for me WM6.1 is my choice because finger mouse is not working on WM6.5.

Question about which keyboard to be used in more complex. Each of us has its own preferences whan it comes to that question. But to put 3-4 keyboard in ROM is just waste of memory. Personally, I did not used keyboards that much so Im not the one that have good idea what to do.

Touch, Core, Nitrogen..... or WinamPAQ? What is a reason to change TouchPlayer? If is functionality and options than Nitrogen is better choice. If you want to add video playing is same app than Core player is better choice. In my opinion I dont need video so much and WMP is good enough for me... that meens Nitrogen would be my choice.

One thing that I like to see is some reg tweaks in ROM. Or maybe better to say: to now that are in the ROM :) . Thins like moving ringtones, sms tones, sms, mail and other from phone memory to my storage.

And finally after all testing and reporting I would like to se not just CABs that fix problems but new version of ROM with all problem fixed ;).

That is my 2(4) cents :( so if you like tham Im grateful and thanks.

+1 VOTE FOR 6.1 ROM ... FTOUCHSL CAN ADD kinetic scrolling to 6.1 to some extent :P

+1 VOTE FOR 6.1 ROM ... FTOUCHSL CAN ADD kinetic scrolling to 6.1 to some extent :)

6.1 rom is way better solution ;)

You can add something like FingerMenu, just to make it more finger friendly.

And... I would keep omnialite touch player and smart memo, other applications are... More or less useless, but thats just me.

Cheers

Edited by d3us

Guest blankcat

I guess, that Yonn has get his hands one some prereleased WinMob7 copy, and now he is testing whether the drivers will get the beast running. (evil grin)

Guest Patrick1963

Hello y'all,

I love Yonn_i900_M2D_XPR_STD_23138 but i am trying to make it more black (readable!) and trying to change the order of things. How do i:

-change all the backgrounds?

-change the order of the icons at the bottom of the screen (home/sms/mail/calendar/etc..)

Guest lsherif

Yonn,

Hope nothing is going bad, or you have got rid of your Omnia ;) , really waiting for your come back with a new version, still on your awesome M2D sense & looking for the upcoming GTX one as promised when time permits :)

Guest yonn1981

I'm still alive :)

I just decided to take rest as Krazy Radd released a great looking ROM and most of you guys have it most probably rock in your Omnia...

Meanwhile I'm just trying with guru from xda to see we can fix finger-mouse "still no progress yet" ... But I did learned a lot of stuff ;)

See ya soon...

Guest Hanif Jiwani
I'm still alive :)

I just decided to take rest as Krazy Radd released a great looking ROM and most of you guys have it most probably rock in your Omnia...

Meanwhile I'm just trying with guru from xda to see we can fix finger-mouse "still no progress yet" ... But I did learned a lot of stuff :)

See ya soon...

Okay Dear Yonn

see you soon

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Yonn

Time has come to jump in to the ground to catch your a new ROM. :)

thanks in advance for your hard working.

Edited by Hanif Jiwani