Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981

@ Alien-Tech and Hanif Jiwani:

I'm behind schedule because of my boss at work "He added extra tasks for me :) "

Anyway, this last progress "still WIP and not complete":

screen01e.pngscreen02ya.pngscreen03p.png

As you see it's not finalized yet so pre-feedback appreciated... And sorry for delay "I need to finish my boss work first < :) "

Guest Hanif Jiwani

I'm behind schedule because of my boss at work "He added extra tasks for me :) "

As you see it's not finalized yet so pre-feedback appreciated... And sorry for delay "I need to finish my boss work first < :) "

okay Dear Yonn

Take it easy

Guest JediKnightCZ

Looks awesome yonn, can't wait for it.

Since zou want feedback, I suggest (If that is possible) making the icons on iphonetoday plugin on the Home tab a little smaller so the 3 small circles dont overlap them. The new battery icon is also not exactly my cup of tea, but changing that is easy even when the ROM is flashed, so if that is what you like, go for it. :)

Thanks for all the hard work man.

Guest Alien-Tech

Heeey I see you like that 3D slider, this is gonna be great... I'll provide some feedback when i find few free minutes.

EDIT:

Well I'll try and complicate a little a bit, because you can always do it your way and ignore my propositions without any collateral damage. The things I would like to propose:

- background with a depth effect to fit with 3D slider

- transparent 3D slider or more B&W

- windows bar is still one of my favorites, but it should somehow more fit the slider

- Clock should be a little balder, maybe black on white background

- Last incoming call is not needed at least for me

I Like the taskbar

Edited by Alien-Tech

WOW mate, that is just freaking awesome i tell u, like it however way it is but that's just me and I'm totally agree with "JediKnightCZ" about 3 small circles overlapping iPhone today. Waiting eagerly yonn. Good stuff.

Edited by Rebels

It seems will be a great ROM!!!

If you allow my opinion, i have to tell you...

-The new battery icon is not so great, maybe you can leave the Android one of your last ROM's

-The whole GTX stuff are looking good, but perhaps the Last Incoming Call bar is kinda useless when you already have the notification bar, above the iPhoneToday. Maybe you can get some free visual space for the wallpapers and not overcharge the Homescreen.

-The dialer skin is awesome, maybe you can increase the size of the caller photo, just a little bit.

Btw, this mean that you're not going to release a new, and improved OmniaLite ROM with Widgetplus?

Anyway, thanks for your hard work, you're great man! :)

-Well in my opinion, i don't mind the last incoming bar as its a new creation and addition to m2d which is kinda cool.

-Don't mind the batt icon as usual

When r u gonna release it yonn bro? Its getting hot in here and its really hard to wait, hahaah. never mind take ur time mate.

Guest yonn1981
-Well in my opinion, i don't mind the last incoming bar as its a new creation and addition to m2d which is kinda cool.

-Don't mind the batt icon as usual

When r u gonna release it yonn bro? Its getting hot in here and its really hard to wait, hahaah. never mind take ur time mate.

The "Last incoming call" thing with it background will be easily disable-able :)

Thanks all for your feedback. And thanks to Krazy Radd the GTX theme is almost complete :) ...

Guest Hanif Jiwani
In Yonn1981 we trust :)

I am also very excited for your result...

Dear Yonn

+1 :)

My vote also for you.

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest thechemistree

i notice u got zain on your operator there yonn..maybe you are in bahrain?

i got this one question...since bahrain also use arabic language, how do you set your rom to see arabic messages etc?or you dont really use arabic in messages?

i'm in egypt and can not see messages in arabic by my friends and the operator is a pain..

sorry for my noobness :P

Guest Hanif Jiwani
i notice u got zain on your operator there yonn..maybe you are in bahrain?

i got this one question...since bahrain also use arabic language, how do you set your rom to see arabic messages etc?or you dont really use arabic in messages?

i'm in egypt and can not see messages in arabic by my friends and the operator is a pain..

sorry for my noobness :P

A'ali is the town of Bahrain. is it correct?

I played a little bit with graphics. I know this is far from nice, but it's different a bit and I think possible. Just for fun:

post-644614-1287610049_thumb.jpg

It looks kinda cool, i like the calendar tab, maybe Yonn can make it work like the calendar tab on Kradd ROM M2DV2 Glossy...

Nice design!!!

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Hi Yonn:)

When can we expect your new ROM?:P

Nice work!

Dear Yonn

I am also expecting the fantastic Rom (s)

many thanks in advance.

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest Ruswanto
I played a little bit with graphics. I know this is far from nice, but it's different a bit and I think possible. Just for fun:

post-644614-1287610049_thumb.jpg

nice today screen bro

want to ask...how to change your taskbar and status bar icon?

would you mind to tell me

Guest lsherif

Hi Yonn,

Hope that you have finalized your Boss`s additional tasks successfully :P , with some kind of appraisal from his side , to end up with a very nice looking rom for us from your side.

Just one request, could you please build this upcoming rom on 21682 build as feedback on this series is quite satisfactory.

Thanks,

Edited by lsherif

Guest yonn1981

Finished boss stuff and back to cooking ...

Next GTX ROM Screenshots:

screenshot1nhm.pngscreen01qx.pngscreen04k.png

screenshot2cd.pngscreenshot3q.png

Thanks to "ink nero" the indicators bar is now scrollable the same way iphone-today plugin does to show last call name and number, callhistory and 3 indicators icons ... This really saved a lot of space for those who like to see most part of wallpaper :P

But it's still not finished, I restarted work today only and yes I did finish major part "again thanks to Krazy Radd" so it's a matter of few days "< than a week for sure" ... I just need to finish the manila2d bar, taskbar icons and tweak here and there ...

EDIT:

@ thechemistree:

I forgot to say that you can use:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zenqt5woyz2

It'll make you windows mobile device read/write arabic "writing arabic require you have arabic enabled keyboard" ..

Edited by yonn1981