Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

hey Yonn,

so i tried some stuff and i think my mp3 id3 tags+filenames did the htc audio manager bug.

s2p works like a charm

i'm gonna rename+retag my mp3's and test if audio manager still crash's

thanks anyway for this great rom :)

Guest Sledziks

Hi Yonn,

I got a problem with S2U2. When I want to go back in a menu i.e from the Multimedia folder to the main menu and when I press the back button or arrow or whatever it is, S2U2 blocks my Omnia.

And the Omnia Lite calender is not linked with manilla. Would be great if you do this :)

Edited by Sledziks

Guest PayAndCry

Hey Yonn where is the Lockscreen of the first release? I don´t want that S2U2 Lockscreen.

Edit: I also can´t install any Lockscreen :)

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest 天真灿漫

yonngtx.png

M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 05 NOV 2010

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.23144 ( Build 23144.5.3.10 )

Based on Manila2D Sense Version 2.0.2016.3224 "Latest"

Specifications:

+ Totally New Manila2d Sense GTX Skin "By Yonn and Norrin Radd :) and traces of old GTX Skin"

+ New TodayPage "support latest M2D version"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: Dialer, Call log, AudioNote, FM radio, SimToolkit, Calendar ...

+ 3 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn New GTX Mini-Lite dialer", OmniaLITE Dialer, and MS default dialer"

+ X-Task - A powerful task manager that also fix window for 6.5 apps

+ WOWHD, installed by CAB during first boot "can be uninstalled later"

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages "Yep, finally a complete ez-input with all languages available ready"

+ Remixed MS and HTC lockscreen skins

+ Totally new MMS software > Arcsoft MMS Composer 5.2.2.66

+ S2U2 1.43 with New GTX Theme "installed by CAB during 1st boot - Uninstallable"

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version :(

+ Speedup Tweaks in 5 Nov version

+ Added ported Audio Manager v2.2.2012.1525 LR1 - This time it works in portrait and landscape mode & also support scrolling

+ Startup and shutdown screens are from eomnia.net - Credit goes to creator

This ROM highly dependent on Manila2d Today Plugin, so make sure not to disable it and if it somehow disappear then just reapply it.. Also added script in Utilities folder to make it easy to adjust the indicators the way you like "i.e. 2 lines, or 1 line .. etc"

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, streaming player, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :( ...

Notes:

-> Most of Mega apps xmls are fixed to support WQVGA.

-> The default action for X button is minimize, if you want to kill/completely close an app then just press app icon in taskbar,

-> The indicator bar in home widget is scrollable allowing different views, also you can easily adjust home screen indicator and launcher spaces using Utilities\Home Indicators.

-> The X-Task provide access to kill any hidden process or window that you feel not wanting just press Other in X-Task menu and select either Process or Windows to get the list and kill what you want with caution :) .

-> You can adjust ezinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings.

-> The new audio-manager meant to be hidden from HTC if you want to kill it use x-task or simply open library and press it icon in taskbar.

Links:

Rapidshare 5 NOV 2010

rapidsharevx.png

Norrin Radd thankfully uploaded the GTX icons for everyone, here the link:

>> Download <<

GTX can't show chinese~~~ :(

Guest Alien-Tech

Well Yonn this is really getting near perfection. Anyway I still have those S2U2 issues as it just don't lock the screen when it's manually executed. Might be some default settings issue or most probably something else. I love weather icons and the way it's layout on S2U2. I still can't figure out how to make HS++ the right size to fit Iphone icons with size 50 or even better 55. They are just cut on top.

EDIT:

I figured out the HS++ thingy :)

post-644614-1289035962_thumb.jpgpost-644614-1289035978_thumb.jpg

post-644614-1289036001_thumb.jpgpost-644614-1289036006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alien-Tech

Hey Yonn, very nice rom, very fast.

Can anyone post a cab for soft reset program that Ock and Kradd use on their roms?

Thanks

You can try this link \windows\reset.exe

hi Yonn, mate can u share a cab for ur notification and iPhone today plugins as a cab to use with other roms? it'd be great. still on ur rom and hoping that u'll solve s2u2 problem. Cheers.

Guest mowinnie
you have to load them 4m s2u2 settings. :)

thank you Rebel, i finally figured out where the s2u2 files were to be kept and loaded through.

ock's s2u2 themes working for me.

i found i had to use this soft reset cab -working in first version of new rom

PHMSoftReset.CAB

Guest bymetron
05-11-2010 yonn rom pictures please. thank you

Hocam rom güzelde cevapsız aramalar, sms ve mail tuşları biraz büyk olmuş, resimler değil dokunduğumuzda etkilenen alan, sms i tuşluyon cevapsız aramalar çıkıyor, tuşlar üst üste binmiş. bunu hallederse çok hızlı ve stabil bir rom

ama bunları anlatmak için benim ingilizcem yetersiz.

thank you Rebel, i finally figured out where the s2u2 files were to be kept and loaded through.

ock's s2u2 themes working for me.

i found i had to use this soft reset cab -working in first version of new rom

u r welcome mate, i tried ur cab but it didn't work, s2u2 still doesn't work manually. tnx anyway. :)

Guest DariosF
why doesnt it connect with windows 7 now?

Your rom is fantastic!!! The best!!! i want change m2d theme. I prefer blue or black color. Where can i find some m2d theme? And how can i install it?

Guest yonn1981

Thanks, you helped me a lot :lol:

Tnx for the mirrors guys, really appreciate. :)

@yonn: Master u mentioned s2u2 version 1.43 which i believe accidently happened :( I'm sure u meant 2.43 :P

Tnx again for all the hard work.

Yep you're right its' 2.43 :( ...

hey Yonn,

so i tried some stuff and i think my mp3 id3 tags+filenames did the htc audio manager bug.

s2p works like a charm

i'm gonna rename+retag my mp3's and test if audio manager still crash's

thanks anyway for this great rom :lol:

Hope you could fix it, all I could do was porting new audio-manager 2.2 to see if htc fixed it :P

Hi Yonn,

I got a problem with S2U2. When I want to go back in a menu i.e from the Multimedia folder to the main menu and when I press the back button or arrow or whatever it is, S2U2 blocks my Omnia.

And the Omnia Lite calender is not linked with manilla. Would be great if you do this ;)

I don't know but it seam if you make S2U2 takeover 6.5 lock it also takeover back button :( - the only fix i see is to turn off "replace wm6.5 system manual lock in s2u2 settings" ...

Edit:

It seams xtask have something to do with it, try to exit xhook/xtask and see

Edit2:

Ok, if you want to continue using xtask, then just disable "Hidden part of the title text" in Xhook 1 settings

As for calender install the cab attached "beware that it will overwrite default MS calender" ..

Hi Yonn,

First great ROM ;)! but I think Showcase was way better than the new Task-manager.

xtask is small and much powerful, you can still disable xtask and install showcase :D

ScreenShot

Thanks again :lol:

Hey Yonn where is the Lockscreen of the first release? I don´t want that S2U2 Lockscreen.

Edit: I also can´t install any Lockscreen :D

Added in first post.. Other lockscreen not working because I stripped out all MS lockscreen files, install the CAB in 1st post and then you should be able to install other lockscreen skins.

GTX can't show chinese~~~ :P

Ahh, someone I think posted a CAB earlier for Chinese people :(

Hi yonn,

Thx for Rom but alarms is don't work. can you fix it.

:)

Ahh it works, did you choose an Alarm ring ..

Hi Yonn,

It's greate rom. Can you attach "Omnia Setting" like previous ROM. it's useful for using finger. Thanks

Omnia Setting require some OmniaLite dlls that interfere with audiomanager it seams...

for_Sledziks.cab

Edited by yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
Hocam rom güzelde cevapsız aramalar, sms ve mail tuşları biraz büyk olmuş, resimler değil dokunduğumuzda etkilenen alan, sms i tuşluyon cevapsız aramalar çıkıyor, tuşlar üst üste binmiş. bunu hallederse çok hızlı ve stabil bir rom

ama bunları anlatmak için benim ingilizcem yetersiz.

:)

s2u2 still doesn't work manually. tnx anyway. :)

Can you elaborate more about S2U2, what you mean by manually? did you try installing the original s2u2 CAB from A_C...

Edit:

It seams xtask have something to do with it, try to exit xhook/xtask and see

Edit2:

Ok, if you want to continue using xtask, then just disable "Hidden part of the title text" in Xhook 1 settings

why doesnt it connect with windows 7 now?

I have Windows 7, what wrong with it?

Your rom is fantastic!!! The best!!! i want change m2d theme. I prefer blue or black color. Where can i find some m2d theme? And how can i install it?

well you can try searching WQVGA here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=575723

or here "but search in last posts for M2D v2 themes":

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...emes-for-omnia/

Dear Yonn,

Just tried your latest GTX version, very nice integration of the connection setup. Superb dialer skin too.

I would like to ask you if i could try Anastasia Icon Set, Yelow Folders and Slider (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639163) on your rom.

Congrats, excellent rom!

Why not go ahead, most icons use the same MS used names...

Edited by yonn1981