Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest tomster93
hi tomster93,

first of all you have to disable USB in activesync and then you make the procedures and then re-enable your phone to synchronize with PC. which hopefully, or else wait for the Yonn tips.

sorry my english.

mureta.

Hi,

Still no luck I'm afraid...never had this problem with installing new roms until now...not sure why this is now happening

Guest TEKNOKA

görüntülü görüşmeyi açamadım,

şebeke seçimi otomatik yaptım, 3G aktif ama görüntülü görüşme aktif olmuyor :P

nasıl yapacağız

google translate:

could not open the video call,

I did the automatic network selection, a 3G video call is active but not active: (

How are we going

Guest darkside80

şebeke seçimi otomatik yaptım, 3G aktif ama görüntülü görüşme aktif olmuyor :P

nasıl yapacağız

google translate:

I did the automatic network selection, a 3G video call is active but not active: (

How are we going

From the first post:

-> No 3G /Video Calls supported dialer inside.

Try instaling the Original Dialer from this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

Wow... Yonn another great rom and looks like u got the battery drain a bit under control :P by the way after a bit playin with spb shell it got locked and asked me a registration code is that normal :/ well i found some serials on the internet but yeah that wouldn be ethic right ;) Thanks for the Rom....

Edited by o-w-a

Dear Members of MoDaCo:

To Know: who thinks it was unethical to have put my key to the SPB, and sorry if totally wrong, because it was purchased through my sweat and my work.

So I do with it what you want, because I paid for it and did not need to find a record pirate to put here. And furthermore, I do not use the SPB more, and I've used quite sensational.

My intention was to help everyone. Lack of ethics is to search pirate registration, use and distribute something that does not belong to us.

After all, before anything, I have respect for everyone and with the site.

Ps: if that violate the policy of the site, please, Mr. Moderadoress and Owner of the site, please delete the post with the record you posted.

Before you judge, look at himself.

Sorry for my bad English.

mureta.

mureta, why don't you go to post #1680 to edit and remove the key!

Vince1970 Hello, nice to meet you.

Do not get me wrong all right.

You're a moderator? The website owner?

I'm breaking the policy of the site?

Can I do this without problems, since I'm wrong. Or is permitted only via PM?

Guide me.

mureta.

Guest baldoski

wow!! an android-feel for an i900.

would sure love to try it out, but the d/l links are blocked by my work server.

can anybody provide other d/l links.

appreciated...

Guest yonn1981
Yonn, any chance of the new release minus DROID PRO+ 2 by DOC3000 & MSKIP Skin for SPB ?

DOC3000 from xda will release DROID PRO+ 2 on 03/12/2011 and I like the flexibility of having control of SPB and DOC3000's theme.

Great work and well done ..

Done already - link in 1st post since yesterday...

Yonn alright?

Mark and the Doc really did very well with this new theme.

Was talking to Mark and said that installing the Omnia would be unstable, but apparently, I think is unfounded, because you would not launch a rom unstable.

Yonn great job as always! congratulations. :P

Say one thing in relation to the expiration of the SPB, you solved?

If not, I can send you the key to not expire.

mureta.

Can't cook serial in ;) so it's a trial version ... Thanks for your serial - lot will appreciate it :P

Flashing :)

A have a question. Is there any way to add my city to weather forecast? In Manilla it was easy but here I don't know what to do :D

I don't see a possibility yet except of installing SPB weather and integrate it with the theme then add custom city using it.

Hello yonn

After flash your new rom on my device ,it's very great,thank you so much

But I didn't find spb folder and so can't change the panel background,can you help me to do it?

And what make the system get an empty folder name "mach2003"?what it is?

Tp prevent duplicates "due to cooking" the SPB and theme is in \Windows folder "no sub-folders" so just copy it there and overwrite.

Does this ROM mask the network key when typing it in the network settings? i need a ROM that does that. Or can someone tell me how to do it (as in what registry keys to change so that the network key is measked when typing it in)

I don't know if it's possible by HTC Comm. Manager ...

Woow amazing rom thx yonn, but how can i remove spb? I hate spb but the rom is very very fast!!!

Download the ROM without the SPB ....

şebeke seçimi otomatik yaptım, 3G aktif ama görüntülü görüşme aktif olmuyor :D

nasıl yapacağız

google translate:

How are we going

Try this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/354579027/Ruga...Lite_Dialer.cab

Wow... Yonn another great rom and looks like u got the battery drain a bit under control :D by the way after a bit playin with spb shell it got locked and asked me a registration code is that normal :/ well i found some serials on the internet but yeah that wouldn be ethic right ;) Thanks for the Rom....

Forum policy don't allow cooking paid apps - So used a trial version "Serial can be easily found anyway :lol: "

Vince1970 Hello, nice to meet you.

Do not get me wrong all right.

You're a moderator? The website owner?

I'm breaking the policy of the site?

Can I do this without problems, since I'm wrong. Or is permitted only via PM?

Guide me.

mureta.

Take it easy, lets leave it to moderators :lol:

wow!! an android-feel for an i900.

would sure love to try it out, but the d/l links are blocked by my work server.

can anybody provide other d/l links.

appreciated...

Multi-Upload give multi mirrors <- All are blocked?

Guest tomster93

Hi,

Not sure if I'm being completely thick or anything because I have downloaded many of Yonn and Ock's roms before, but when I tried to flash the rom released today the following thing came up...

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

cFile.Open Failed

Then my phone freezes and I have to remove and put the battery back in to be able to restart my phone....any ideas?

Have tried deselecting the allow USB Connections in ActiveSync without success

Edited by tomster93

Guest pms_genotiva

HI YONN,

As per your post #1, you mentioned in specification:

Specifications:

+ DROID PRO+ 2 by DOC3000 & MSKIP Skin for SPB "Credit Author > Here <"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: FM radio and SimToolkit only

++++++++ etc ..etc..

I can't believe you already have the "DROID PRO+ 2" ... because as far as i know it's not yet released.

"DROID PRO+ 2" is suppose to be released today (Dec 3), and as of this time i'm still waiting for its release.

DROID PRO+2 ON XDA (not yet released as of this time)

Pls kindly confirm if you have the earlier version "DROID PRO+" or the latest "DROID PRO+ 2".

I can't test your rom. I don't want to flash another ROM since my current rom is very fast and stable already...i just want to have the "DROID PRO+ 2"

Thanks

Edited by pms_genotiva

Guest yonn1981
HI YONN,

As per your post #1, you mentioned in specification:

Specifications:

+ DROID PRO+ 2 by DOC3000 & MSKIP Skin for SPB "Credit Author > Here <"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: FM radio and SimToolkit only

++++++++ etc ..etc..

I can't believe you already have the "DROID PRO+ 2" ... because as far as i know it's not yet released.

"DROID PRO+ 2" is suppose to be released today (Dec 3), and as of this time i'm still waiting for its release.

DROID PRO+2 ON XDA (not yet released as of this time)

Pls kindly confirm if you have the earlier version "DROID PRO+" or the latest "DROID PRO+ 2".

I can't test your rom. I don't want to flash another ROM since my current rom is very fast and stable already...i just want to have the "DROID PRO+ 2"

Thanks

hehe wrong typo "Copied and pasted the name without noticing the (2)" - Thanks I'll fix the specifications ;)

Guest tomster93
Hi,

Not sure if I'm being completely thick or anything because I have downloaded many of Yonn and Ock's roms before, but when I tried to flash the rom released today the following thing came up...

PDA Device Found!

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

cFile.Open Failed

Then my phone freezes and I have to remove and put the battery back in to be able to restart my phone....any ideas?

Have tried deselecting the allow USB Connections in ActiveSync without success

I guess you don't really know whats up with it Yonn?

its weird because I've never encountered this in flashing before and so can't work out why its different thi time

Guest lsherif

Can`t get to update my country or any other city weather in the SPB shell , where it is updated in both SPB Weather & SPB traveller.

Could someone guide me to solution , as i ahve used SPB shell more than 6 months ago & i had no problem with weather update.

Thanks,