Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Fissherman74
...can somebody tell me how to set it to auto lock? i cant seem to find it for some reason :) ...

apps / settings / personal / buttons / wake up - choose OK on "when device is woken up, lock device"

yonn1981 could you share taskbar from SPB Droid ROM 1 DEC 2010?

I download cab from 3th post but in file phcanOverbmp.dll i don't find icons from screen below but from ROM with Manila. I would change only icons on taskbar

from this screen

screen01gs.png

I install the cab but no icons for battery, signal, sound, and no icon for start menu on the bottom bar :)

Edited by Simono

Any ideas what this is like for Bluetooth and A2DP. I use a PHDee ROM for this reason as I use a BT carkit and Bluetooth Stereo Headset for MP3's. This ROM looks cracking so will try anyway when I can get a chance to download but the BT fix always swings it for me.

Guest NehomarC

hello friends! one will have the connection setup to use the ROM DROID Yonne SPB?? since I have not gotten it to work on my Omnia i900 and I urge! I'm from Venezuela and I use ROM in Spanish, now I am using the DROID of Yonne and what I like most is the connection setup! if anyone have a CAB. work on the omnia appreciate your help!

sorry for my bad English! :)

Installed the SPB version as I have been using SPB for a good while. First impression is excellent, fast and responsive. Even the GPS was brilliant, set up very quickly and even worked indoors. I will continue tweaking to test it all. Bluetooth seems fine, works with headset and handsfree.

One question, when installing programmes it doesn't seem to detect and use the programme ICON, any ideas on how I get it to use them.

So far the ROM looks good but I have experienced a problem with the dialer. I can use the MS dialer and Minimal 2G dialer but if I attempt the Omnialite 3G dialer it superimposes the MS Dialer over the top. Also the Enhanced GPS doesn't seem to download. I will reflash to see if the dialer corrects but any ideas on the problem?

Guest leap_ahead
So far the ROM looks good but I have experienced a problem with the dialer. I can use the MS dialer and Minimal 2G dialer but if I attempt the Omnialite 3G dialer it superimposes the MS Dialer over the top. Also the Enhanced GPS doesn't seem to download. I will reflash to see if the dialer corrects but any ideas on the problem?

maybe try to setup the dialer again

Hello all,

I'm using "M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010" and I have some questions:

-How can I get the left soft button in the home screen to lock the screen (start S2US), I was using OCK's GTX refreshed before this ROM and I really liked that I could lock the screen from the home screen instead of having to press the windows button and then the lock button.

And the right button (now goes to programs tab) I would like to open the camera.

-How can I get the OmniaLite Calendar to start on the month view when I press calendar in the today screen? Yes, I have been to settings etc etc but it still starts on today view.

-How can I disable the start-up and shut down sounds in this rom?

-Looks like sounds for incoming messages are not working when my phone is locked.

-How can I get one off the buttons in the iphonetoday plugin to act as the torch button (where to point the shortcut to)?

That's it......for now :)

(12/18/2010) oh, and the alarm doesn't work. can you please fix this?

(12/19/2010) and when I start Google Maps I can see my location thanks to enabled GPS but when I start driving my position on the map doesn't change....

Edited by mide74

Guest mowinnie

Yonn, thanks for the SPB droid rom . there are many small improvements and surprises all over the rom but i experienced this with spb before with pdhee roms too - when the weather is clear and a dark night outside my window.....i see the sun blazing away on my mobile spb weather !! i try updating but it continues...its quite exasperating....not anything to do with your rom im sure but just observing.

Guest Krazy Radd

What the Hell?

MoDaCo is not a forum where we post Serial Keys, Cracks etc.

MoDaCo has his name and is known for its good reputation

People like you ruin such a great forum....sorry 4 my bad english, but y'all know what I mean.

Don`t u know the Rules of MoDaCo? :)

Edit: @Lancez, thx for deleting

Edited by Krazy Radd

Hello everybody, I changed the lifestyle background replaycing the background.dat in \windows. I would like to change the professional background as well, replaycing \windows\qa_fundotela.dat. However, the file is in use. Killing the mobileshell.exe process doesn't help, as spb mobile shell restarts within a few seconds. Any idea how to replace qa_fundotela.dat?

Btw where can I find a Torch app for omnia i900?

Many thanks!

I guess you don't really know whats up with it Yonn?

its weird because I've never encountered this in flashing before and so can't work out why its different thi time

I`ve had the same problem. You have just push the soft reset button after msg "failed open"

Hi,

Not sure if I'm being completely thick or anything because I have downloaded many of Yonn and Ock's roms before, but when I tried to flash the rom released today the following thing came up...

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

cFile.Open Failed

Then my phone freezes and I have to remove and put the battery back in to be able to restart my phone....any ideas?

I`ve had the same problem. I had just push the soft reset button after msg "Open failed" and flash started....sorry for bad english

Guest nutrione

hey there guys :)

thanks for this awesome droid cook man, it's great. but I'm having some trouble. it's the battery charge. it just vanishes! I was using one of the wm 6.5 roms, and the battery was great, I had to charge it daily. but with this droid roms, I have to charge the phone like every 10 hours! I tweet a lot, and that's bothering me.

so, is the a mod or tweak to do to make battery more stable? any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

Edit: ok I found some cabs that may help me to extend the battery life. I'll comeback soon!

Edited by nutrione

Guest Octanee

hi i have installed the android rom of yours yonn, and basically the other night there i had installed opera mini because ie sucks ass and slow as hell, then i left the phone on standby for like 3 hrs, go back and hit the power button to resume it because thats how i have it set so it dont get turned on by accident, and im hitting it and the phone would not wake up or nothing, i held it thinking maybe it some how shut off, didnt do it, so i took out battery, turned it on and it booted up, showed unlock screen, (hmm weird) i hit unlock screen glitches out black and shows some artifacts for a moment but basically totally unresponsive, i then have hhit the power button to make it standby and i hit it again to get it back and its still black on top and bottom of screen and stuff, i take my battery out start it up, and its fine now, also a previous issue i had when i installed your rom was that the tilt screen did not work even though i enabled it, on auto and sensitivity high, after the whole glitching and screen going black and stuff there i restart the phone and yeah it works fine now, but also my tilt magically works! :) so thats good...... and i mean tilt as in from portrait to landscape automatically

Guest Octanee

also how do i get the nice unlock screen? currently the unlock screen shows at the very bottom task bar a unlock icon, i hit that, screen goes grey with another spot to hit for unlock, thanks

Guest andrew.mazlim

Yonn bro, just flashed (Android new ver) a couple of days ago, to "play" a bit - I told you, I'm a "Manila" strong supporter.

The roms... flys! Very stable and fast, bro! Great work!

Gimme a new build/rom with new M2D, mate... I'll appreciate that! Hehehe...

Nice work, indeed. Well done.