Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest om990rt

Can anyone help? i am using the droid rom but the youtube keep showing this message: cannot find the required codecs to play this video and i tried installing youtube from m.google.com same problem. Anything missing from this rom?

Guest Rebels
Long list to answer, don't know if I can answer all of you > Maybe after some sleep B)

@ Amr Ibrahim:

I don't know but this is the ROM I just cooked for me and I'm back to M2D:

screen01io.png

I made myself a new fullscreen weather remix :D - I think not bad ... I'll see if I can share it soon...

Nice task bar, waiting for it buddy :P

EDIT: Maybe u could add iPhone today bar. Just a thought.

Edited by Rebels

Guest khrisstyan
Can anyone help? i am using the droid rom but the youtube keep showing this message: cannot find the required codecs to play this video and i tried installing youtube from m.google.com same problem. Anything missing from this rom?

For me is working just fine,do a hard reset :D

Guest yonn1981

Here my last M2D ROM:

Based on build 23152, M2D Black Sense - Intial Release:

Screenshots:

screen01pf.pngscreen02cd.pngscreen03r.png

Download link:

> MultiUpload <

Iphone today add-on:

> MultiUpload <

Notes:

- Known issue: using Manila2D plugin will overly the full weather.

Updates:

Hints:

- Press and hold windows logo "start button", a task manager will appear - here close/kill process you might don't need all the time (audiomanager, tmail.exe, comm manager ..etc) but caution with system process ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest om990rt

Hi yonn,

Stuck at downloading image 100%, issit safe to plug it out now?

Thanks

Edited by om990rt

Guest yonn1981
Dear Yonn

Thank you very much for our quick reply. :D

You welcome ...

Hi yonn,

Stuck at downloading image 100%, issit safe to plug it out now?

Thanks

If the ROM extracted well from zip file and update finished well so I think it's safe .. You will stil be able to flash another ROM though.. Make sure you update with battery full ..

How is it with youtube, I checked it and it works without problem!! make sure your omnia time and date is correct ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest om990rt
You welcome ...

If the ROM extracted well from zip file and update finished well so I think it's safe .. You will stil be able to flash another ROM though.. Make sure you update with battery full ..

How is it with youtube, I checked it and it works without problem!! make sure your omnia time and date is correct ...

Hi Yonn,

Still the same stuck at step 1, downloading 100% and it just stop there, i plug out already but now my system does not reconized my phone anymore as in activesync does not connect. Restarted many times already. Btw i did a hard reset as advised by someone here but still youtube does not work, it keeps give me the same error: Unable to find the required codec to play this video.

Can i update without activesync reconising my phone?

Thanks

Guest mux0x55

I'm using your ROM SPB DROID 1st Dec, and I have tethering problem... Is it a known issue? Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Edited by mux0x55

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Here my last M2D ROM:

Screenshots:

screen01pf.pngscreen02cd.pngscreen03r.png

Download link:

> MultiUpload <

Iphone today add-on:

> MultiUpload <

Notes:

- Known issue: using Manila2D plugin will overly the full weather.

Updates:

Hints:

- Press and hold windows logo "start button", a task manager will appear - here close/kill process you might don't need all the time (audiomanager, tmail.exe, comm manager ..etc) but caution with system process ...

Dear Yonn

A decent Rom.

please put on your front page (post 1) so that guys get it.

Thanks again

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest Binh Thuan

Hi Yonn, your SPB droid rom is really great, i like this, but i have a problem with this ROM. I can't send SMS or receive SMS. When i write a new SMS and sent it, it appear in the Outbox folder, not in the Sent items folder, and it can't be send. And i can't receive SMS sent to my number. Is this a bug, can u fix it?

I try many other SIM card but still can't send sms. The call function works well but the SMS fail.

Please help, because i really like this ROM.

Hi Guys!

Can anyone tell me how to get DJ Pete Lock screen to work on the 23152, M2D Black Sense ??. I have tried to install diferent lock screens and none of them work ;) .

Edited by zboq

Guest folderman

Hi all:

I have a problem with the new ROM M2D ( 23152 ), the weather updates on the home screen don´t work and I am unable to make it work. If someone has succeeded, please tell me how.

Thank you so much.